Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,626 members, 7,861,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

We Muslim Brother And Sister - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / We Muslim Brother And Sister (1096 Views)

Happy Eid Mubarak To All Muslim Brother And Sister / I Need An Advice From My Muslim Brothers And Sister. / Is It Allowed For A Sister To Propose To A Fellow Muslim Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Muslim Brother And Sister by salinson: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2008
TO ALL MUSLIM IN NAIRA LAND FORUM INCLUDING THE MODERATOR IS A PITY FOR US PRACTICING ISLAM CALLED MUSLIN?
WHY AM SAYING THIS IS SIMPLY COS WHERE WE HAVE THE RELIGIOUS PART IN THE FORUM ,FOR OVER 20 TOPICS I COULD FOUND ANY TOPIC SEND BY WE SO CALLED MUSLIN. PLEASE TO ALL MUSLIN IN THE HOUSE LET AMEND THIS RIGHT AWAY.
THERE IS EVEN MUCH TOPIC TO BE SEND BY WE MUSLIM, COS RAMADAN KAREEM IS COMING SOONEST. ALL YOU DID THAT IS FORBIDDEN DURING RAMADAN LAST RAMADAN CAN BE SIMPLY TREATED, WHAT IS GOOD TO DO DURING RAMADAN AND MANY MORE …………………….
PLEASE TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTER IN ISLAM LET DO FATS SO THAT WE CAN HAVE A GOOD PART IN THIS WORLD AND THEREAFTER

THANKS FOR THE UNDERSTANDING
MA SALAAM
Re: We Muslim Brother And Sister by nossycheek(f): 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2008
Abeg move am sharp sharp to una corner
Re: We Muslim Brother And Sister by Gamine(f): 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2008
ROTFLSHMEBOT grin grin grin grin
Re: We Muslim Brother And Sister by olabowale(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2008
@Gamine: And you wear Kimar (Islamic women head wrap) well. You should cover the top too, since the dress already covered the bottom. Send me an IM on yahoo's lfhb_maw. Whenever I go on IM, I will accept the addition. We need to talk. I need to speak to your Dad.
Re: We Muslim Brother And Sister by Mustay(m): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2008
@ poster

Re: We Muslim Brother And Sister by AKO1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2008
salinson:

TO ALL MUSLIM IN NAIRA LAND FORUM INCLUDING THE MODERATOR IS A PITY FOR US PRACTICING ISLAM CALLED MUSLIN?
WHY AM SAYING THIS IS SIMPLY COS WHERE WE HAVE THE RELIGIOUS PART IN THE FORUM ,FOR OVER 20 TOPICS I COULD FOUND ANY TOPIC SEND BY WE SO CALLED MUSLIN. PLEASE TO ALL MUSLIN IN THE HOUSE LET AMEND THIS RIGHT AWAY.
THERE IS EVEN MUCH TOPIC TO BE SEND BY WE MUSLIM, COS RAMADAN KAREEM IS COMING SOONEST. ALL YOU DID THAT IS FORBIDDEN DURING RAMADAN LAST RAMADAN CAN BE SIMPLY TREATED, WHAT IS GOOD TO DO DURING RAMADAN AND MANY MORE …………………….
PLEASE TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTER IN ISLAM LET DO FATS SO THAT WE CAN HAVE A GOOD PART IN THIS WORLD AND THEREAFTER

THANKS FOR THE UNDERSTANDING
MA SALAAM

I dont even understand a word of what you're saying. tongue
Re: We Muslim Brother And Sister by Gamine(f): 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2008
@olabowale.

pls where did you see me wearing Kimar undecided

i no wan be the 10th wife o embarassed
Re: We Muslim Brother And Sister by zayhal(f): 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2008
Salinson,
what are U trying to say? Even though your message isn't clear, I guess what U're saying is that U can find Muslims' posts in the religious section, if that is what U mean, then the reason for this is that Muslims have a seperate section named "Islam for Muslims" where Islam is discussed. You'll find this at the top left on the 'Religion' page.
If this is not what you're saying, could you be more explicit then?
Re: We Muslim Brother And Sister by Hassanamed: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2013
@salinson
let's talk about the stigmatisation islam is facing today in nigeria "bokoharam"

Hassan muhammed.

(1) (Reply)

How The Bible Led Me To Islam: The Story Of A Former Christian Youth Minister - / Is the Qur'an a Repitition of the Bible? / Boko Haram And Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.