Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Rapists Invade Female Hostel In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapists Invade Female Hostel In Ibadan (1112 Views)

Rapists Strangle UTME Candidate In Ogun, Dump Corpse Inside Bush (photo) / Rapists On The Loose In Ekiti / 15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapists Invade Female Hostel In Ibadan by Sisikill: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2008
Rapists invade female hostel in Ibadan

Four female students of Saint Annes Secondary School, Molete, Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, were reported to have been raped in the early hours of Tuesday by yet-to-be-identified men that invaded their school.

The Oyo State Police Commissioner, Mr. Bashiru Azeez, has ordered the divisional police officer in charge of the area to beef up security around the school and find the rapists.

Our correspondent learnt that three of the affected students are in Senior Secondary School while the fourth one is in the Junior Secondary School class.

The rapists were said to have entered the female hostel around 2.45a.m while the students were still sleeping.

Our correspondent also learnt that the hoodlums gained access to the female hostel through the school‘s back fence armed with dangerous weapons.

Sources at the school said the rapists beat up the head teacher on duty to a state of coma after which they entered the rooms where the girls were said to be sleeping.

They were said to have seriously beaten up the girls before raping some of them one after the other.

Our correspondent also learnt that while the rapists were having a free day inside the hostel, the security men on guard at the main gate of the school were not aware of the development.

Sources at the school said the security guards in the school got wind of the incident when the head teacher on duty alerted them after the rapists had escaped from the school.

http://odili.net/news/source/2008/aug/13/428.html

Yep, getting below average quality education in a mediocre school is not enough, let's add rape to it and call it plan B. It's perfect, start training them for what lies ahead when they get to university! Two Thumbs Waaaay up for Our Educational System.

I'd rather they said there were no security guards, I mean what's the point?
Re: Rapists Invade Female Hostel In Ibadan by onyinye2(f): 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2008
This is just a disgrace. I mean what else could go wrong? A child can't even go to school with out being afraid their school might be raided. What human being would rape little girls. I mean come on. Are you bored, are you feenin, are you distorted? Ekwensu!!! I mean what is next? Are they going to start raiding hospitals, orphanages, primary schools? If they haven't done it already.

(1) (Reply)

Two Suspects Arrested Over Death Of Five Children In Car Boot / Efcc Traces £2.7m London Property To Gov Daniel / Unknown Gunmen Kill 8 In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.