Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? (22307 Views)

Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) / Buhari Okays N160 To $1 For Christian Pilgrims / Is It Biblical For Christian Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by zarazara: 12:54am On Aug 15, 2008
Is it immoral for Christian women to wear thong underwear? What do you think?
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by lucabrasi(m): 12:57am On Aug 15, 2008
in my own opinion,yes it is
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by zarazara: 1:00am On Aug 15, 2008
in my own opinion,yes it is

Please explain why you think this.
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by tpia: 1:19am On Aug 15, 2008
who's out checking under women's clothes for the type of underwear they have on?

@ zarazara: what I mean is how do you know when a woman has on thong underwear, before you debate the rightness or wrongness?
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 15, 2008
Lucabrasi, is it immoral for christian men to wear boxers?
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by Lady2(f): 5:14am On Aug 15, 2008
will it keep them from heaven?
will God say, "you woman, you wore thong underwears so you cannot enter?"

why the ridiculous topic.

Now thongs are an easy outline for bacteria to find it's way to a woman's sexual organ. It can be a health issue.
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by zarazara: 6:04am On Aug 15, 2008
@ Lady, I actually had an argument with someone about this who swore it wasn't ok and I was very interested to see what others see. Excuse the 'ridiculous topic' but some people need answers for questions, however trivial,

@ tpia, yes you're right. You can't know what a woman wears under her clothes unless she's showing off her undies by wearing low waisted jeans etc, either way, whether it's deliberately on display or discreetly hidden, thongs are usually associated with sex and sexiness and I asked the question because this was the subject of a minor argument recently. You'll be surprised what some people are thinking concerning this matter.
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by ifyalways(f): 7:10am On Aug 15, 2008
Extremely ridiculous.
Who goes abt checking what who wears?na wao sad sad sad
ppl are gradually but consistently chasing shadows and even enjoying doing so shocked
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by Gamine(f): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2008
LOL

Ridiculous! grin
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by lucabrasi(m): 11:32am On Aug 15, 2008
zarazara:

Please explain why you think this.
well,the though process behind it is really important,as in how the christian lady arrived at the decisions,what reasons, if we r talking about just a normal chick/woman then nuifn wrong with it but being a christian woman you would have expected pure thoughts, not thoughts of sexual immorality,and its also being vain as well, however i must quickly add that its purely a moral issue nuifn else
davidylan:

Lucabrasi, is it immoral for christian men to wear boxers?
no but it will be morally wrong for a christian man to wear male thongs as well because equally the thought process in arriving at is questionable at best too
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by MrCrackles(m): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2008
why is it immoral?! shocked

rubbish, na wa for this world sef
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by HRhotness(f): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2008
Does anyone here know the reason why anyone wears thongs in the first place? befor y'all go around passing judgemnt
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by Gamine(f): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2008
Seriously,

i cant believe someone is actually defending the immorality. . . . shocked
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by ssRhino: 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2008
Underwear is underwear, either thong or traditional stuff, even if you like yuo could wear a padlock.
I think we are busying our mind with things that are not necessary, rather than worrying about people that are perishing.
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by lucabrasi(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2008
na wa o, one cant air his opinions without being attacked, its a public forum where anyone is free to agree or disagree,some think its morally ok for a christian woman to do so and i think it isnt so wats the problem here, a christian woman from my understanding means a devout deeper life,redeemed e.t.c who is properly born again, thats what i understand by christian woman not lukewarm christians or sunday sunday christians
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by dudubobo1: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2008
My belief is that the motive for wearing thong is what is important.
It does not matter whether or not a woman wears a thong: most important is her mind. If her mind is renewed, she wont be dressing up to just to be sexually attractive to the world. (if she wants to be attractive for her husband, it is a different matter altogether).

If we go too far, we'll start condemning people for everything without considering what God actually expects of us. God is more interested in our hearts.
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2008
So people actually care for what you wear underneath?
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by madamkoko: 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2008
Is it immoral for christian women not to wear underwear ?   grin grin grin

to just be naked under their dress. abi what kind of nonsense question is this ?
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by zarazara: 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2008
Before you all jump down my throat, I think what a woman wears under her clothes is between her and her God, and maybe her husband too. I guess that settles the ridiculous question then,
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by madamkoko: 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2008
I thot as much grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by Gamine(f): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2008
lol
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by lucabrasi(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2008
zarazara:

Before you all jump down my throat, I think what a woman wears under her clothes is between her and her God, and maybe her husband too. I guess that settles the ridiculous question then,
na wa o so u really didnt want a contrary opinion,maybe the topic should have been"christian women can wear thongs" and maybe someone like me will have refrained from bothering to make a comment
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by ssRhino: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2008
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so u mean ladies wears thong not to cover the juice anymore, but to feel sexy, pls, even feeling sexy is not a sin, and god wont send u to hell for that.
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by MrCrackles(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2008
chei, see wahala wey GSTRING manufacturers cause!

pastor wife wear g-string, other women sef rock g-string, why dat wan come be sin?! grin
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by grandjedi(m): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2008
Wearing titanium-plated solid steel underwear doesn't commend you to God.
Wearing a thong underwear or nothing at all under doesn't condemn you before God.
The Bible advocates moderation, which could be seen differently by different Christians according to their level of understanding/ cultural background.

However, the condition of your heart and mind is important to God as this is where the motives for your actions originate. Let's live our lives knowing that we'll give account one day. And the God we're dealing with "hears our deepest thots on loudspeakers."

I'm buyin a new set of thongs for ma wife this weekend, they look sexy on her. . . wink grin
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by Jids(m): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2008
zarazara:

Is it immoral for Christian women to wear thong underwear?  What do you think?

How would you know should her underwear is "THONG" or not?, you must have committed first degree adulteryfor you to know
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by MrCrackles(m): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2008
ewooo, thong palaver na serious issue ooo! grin EVE wore cocoa leaves way back, and that is worse than thong!

i guess women should stop wearing any underwear sef!

no more hipstars,steel pants, metal pants,see-through pants, nylon pants,cottonw wool pant, brazilians, thongs, schlongs, pata nla, pata olokun, grandmama pant, menstruation pant, anytin! everytin!! grin
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by Gamine(f): 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2008
titanium-plated solid steel underwear

Wont be bad to have!! grin grin
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by madamkoko: 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2008
Does God care about my thong underwear ?
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by MrCrackles(m): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2008
madamkoko:

Does God care about my thong underwear ?

no i dont think so! grin
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by tpia: 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2008
I tire oh. undecided

bra nko?

any type of bra thats a sin?
Re: Is It Immoral For Christian Women To Wear Thong Underwear? by DeepZone: 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2008
We Nigerians are more interested in outward appearances and frivolous things but overlook the real issue we have. Churches are fighting in Nigeria everyday over doctrinal differences, you wear trouser, you wear thongs, you be woman preacher, you don divorce blah blah blah and we get so obsessed with it that we overlook our own flaws. Let us start by being orderly and truthful abeg. Last time i went to naija, we were following our pastor and he was shunting the road trying to beat the queue and this is a man that finished preaching to us on how God hates sinners, what was he doing? and my dad told me that if you don't do it that way, you'll stay there forever, haba,

Another pastor follower cousin of mine has a habit of criticizing people and how they live in sin but this guy is an expert in pirating Nollywood movies, Cd's, softwares and I was like, you are a damn thief, repent and believe the gospel because a christian has no business pirating cd's or buying pirated softwares/Cd's etc and he said, naaaa, this one na normal thing now. What am I saying, Let God Judge!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Matthew Idongesit: Nsima Ekere Will Win Akwa Ibom Governorship Election / Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards / What Can You Do If Your Wife Switches Religion Against Your Wish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.