Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

Nairaland Beware Of Spam Message On Email - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Beware Of Spam Message On Email (4469 Views)

The Nigerian Prince And The Valley Girl The Changing Face Of Spam.(time Article / Warning! A Russian Hacker Has Posted A Virus/worm In Nairaland! Beware! / Fraudsters In Nairaland Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Beware Of Spam Message On Email by lobinoxebe(m): 9:12am On Aug 15, 2008
I JUST GAT THIS MESSAGE FROM MY BOS THIS MORNING, GUYS BEWARE

Hi Dear,Thursday, August 14, 2008 5:33 PM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified "Mina Saleeby" <minasaleeby@yahoo.com.ph>Add sender to Contacts To: sheuuche@yahoo.comHi Dear,

Hopefully this mail will find you in a perfect state of mind and good healthy condition. I personally find your mail at Nairaland and i decided to drop you few lines just to say hi,I am looking for a long term relationship with someone who is kind who unerderstands the need to love and be loved. I want to have communication with you. hope to hear from you soon Regards.
Mina

this is the picture that was used,

beware oooo

Re: Nairaland Beware Of Spam Message On Email by fawwyb(m): 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2008
i just same message with the same picture just now. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Beware Of Spam Message On Email by Hardballer(m): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2008
lol i got a message like tht . . . wasnt fooled tho . . . the girl in the pic is fyyne
Re: Nairaland Beware Of Spam Message On Email by fawwyb(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2008
hahaaa, cheesy You are right, the gurl is pretty, kinda tempting wink
Re: Nairaland Beware Of Spam Message On Email by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2008
Were. They're getting scammed and smiling embarassed
Re: Nairaland Beware Of Spam Message On Email by fawwyb(m): 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2008
Lol, you want me to start crying because i received a dumped scamming message? That kind of scamming message has been in existence since i dont know, only a dump person will fall for it, Na you be digbolugi, aja and eranko
Re: Nairaland Beware Of Spam Message On Email by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2008
fawwyb:

Lol, you want me to start crying because i received a dumped scamming message? That kind of scamming message has been in existence since i don't know, only a dump person will fall for it, Na you be digbolugi, aja and eranko

Ok, sorry for interupting. Continue smiling
Re: Nairaland Beware Of Spam Message On Email by yongbabe(f): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2008
LOL, i wonda how many ppl fell 4 that undecided cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Beware Of Spam Message On Email by naijadiva2(f): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2008
yong babe:

LOL, i wonda how many people fell 4 that undecided cheesy cheesy

if they're desperate, i'm sure a lot.
Re: Nairaland Beware Of Spam Message On Email by ikamefa(f): 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2008
original bobbies trap! works err time! grin
Re: Nairaland Beware Of Spam Message On Email by Shaz(f): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2008
Y'all could try hiding ya email addresses and save yourself the stress
Re: Nairaland Beware Of Spam Message On Email by Hardballer(m): 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Were. They're getting scammed and smiling embarassed
why do you think peole were getting scammed by this girl ?? . . . . it wasnt the most convincing mail i ever saw and the yahoo.com.ph email address didnt help at all
Re: Nairaland Beware Of Spam Message On Email by folahann(m): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2008
I don't know what I'm doing right, my e-mail is always scam free.
may be you guys shouold edit some of you account settings and stop signing up everywhere on the internet

(1) (Reply)

10 Surprising Facts About Wole Soyinka / First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do! / Register Free For The Nigeria Buildexpo 2024 - Building Industry Exhibition!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.