Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

How Can I Control My High Blood Pressure? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Control My High Blood Pressure? (5113 Views)

How Do I Control My SWEATY ARMPIT? / Energy Drinks Cause High Blood Pressure, Doctor Warns / How Do I Control My Menacing Cough? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Control My High Blood Pressure? by barakah(m): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2008
Am in my early thirties and my blood pressure is like that of an old man.
It has been like that since i was 25 and there is nothing i havent done to regulate it.
Presently its at 140/90.
How can i control this my hypertensive state?
Re: How Can I Control My High Blood Pressure? by PaulSmart(m): 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2008
Well, In Response To Your Post, I Suggest What U Actually Need Is Omega 3 Salmon Oil Plus. That'll Help Control Your High BP Level. Have A Nice Day!

Best Regards

HealthWise Team.
Tel:+234-702-670-2399
Re: How Can I Control My High Blood Pressure? by fellybabe(f): 6:19am On Aug 16, 2008
FIRST OF ALL, I WOULD WANT YOU TO COMMIT UR HEALTH INto God's hand. Ask for divine health and bind high blood pressure in your life and the life of your family. May God in his Infinte mercy grant you a sound health.

Secondly, i have a very good product i would want you to buy. it's very good for blood pressure. It regulates ur blood pressure.

Am very sure it's gonna work for you coupled with prayer.

Heard and seen relatives using this forever product with testimonies

it's a forever living product
you can as well as anybody or google forever living product and search for more information on the product i want to introduce to you.

IT'S CALLED ARCTIC-SEA SUPER OMEGA-3
IT contains OMEGA 3 AND 9 fatty acids which helps to reduce cholesterol levels, heart disease and HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.

OR GARLIC-THYME PROODUCT
Re: How Can I Control My High Blood Pressure? by xJaysonx(m): 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2008
In addition to all these right answers, every night take a cup of fresh crushed garlic for a month.

It's herbal and they surely work but u gatta do sumthm bout the smell.
Re: How Can I Control My High Blood Pressure? by barakah(m): 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2008
st_nonymus:

I know exactly how you feel.When i turned 30 i experienced a lot of stress and tension in the head.I felt blood gushing into my head periodically.I was always weak.I never had the strength to be productive beyond 12pm.I knew if i didnt do something fast i'D get myself into big trouble.It was then i got introduced to Swissgarde's NAFDAC APPROVED OMEGA PLUS.Its a vitamin and mineral supplement thats contains the omega oils which are very good for regulating blood pressure,burning off cholesterol,freeing the veins from blood clot.Omega plus also has a relaxing effect.

I am a much healthier person after taking Omega plus.Although i must confess that i had to change my feeding habits-no more junk food. I don't feel as stressed anymore, no feelings of blood gushing into the head and i have more energy(attributed to increased blood circulation).So i recommend OMEGA PLUS highly.

To get more info on Omega plus , download the word document below.
To order Omega plus visit : http://www./ourproducts.htm

Please how can i get this product?
Re: How Can I Control My High Blood Pressure? by money4real(m): 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2008
just turn to god for divine intervention.
Re: How Can I Control My High Blood Pressure? by zizo97: 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2008
10 Ways to Control Your High Blood Pressure

1. Know your blood pressure. Have it checked regularly.
2. Know what your weight should be. Keep it at or below that level.
3. Don't use too much salt in cooking or at meals. Avoid salty foods.
4. Eat a diet rich in fruits, vegetables and whole-grain high-fiber foods according to American Heart Association recommendations.
5. Control alcohol intake. Don't have more than one drink a day if you're a woman or two a day if you're a man.
6. Take your medicine exactly as prescribed. Don't run out of pills even for a single day.
7. Keep appointments with the doctor.
8. Follow your doctor's advice about physical activity.
9. Make certain your parents, brothers, sisters and children have their blood pressure checked regularly.
10. Live a normal life in every other way.
Re: How Can I Control My High Blood Pressure? by Akinagirl(f): 7:14am On Sep 29, 2008
More exercise
Less salt intake
Regular check ups with your doctor
Take your stress level down
Re: How Can I Control My High Blood Pressure? by sartorius(m): 10:12am On Oct 04, 2008
* take your drugs as at when due
*diff drugs have diff times at which they peak so say a drug has a half life of 9 hrs and your hifhest acivity would be say 3pm, in short read the half lfe and apply appropiately
3do ecg and echo every 6 months cos of complications
*carrot,banana and orange is rich in potassium
Re: How Can I Control My High Blood Pressure? by emans(m): 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2011
@poster
ur blood pressure is nt that bad, keep to low fat and salty diet.reduce alcholol and qit smoking
Re: How Can I Control My High Blood Pressure? by toaspromo(m): 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2011
drink original honey every day call me for more details it is free no string attached
Re: How Can I Control My High Blood Pressure? by Drella(m): 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
barakah:
Am in my early thirties and my blood pressure is like that of an old man.
It has been like that since i was 25 and there is nothing i havent done to regulate it.
Presently its at 140/90.
How can i control this my hypertensive state?

How about now??

Is the rate now normal??
Re: How Can I Control My High Blood Pressure? by Capernum: 5:58am On Jan 02, 2021
Please can we have a private chat about this. I have this same health state. May be we can both fight it and monitor it.

(1) (Reply)

Take The Usmle And Other InternationalExams Here In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For May 6 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For May 25 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.