Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,192 members, 7,811,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

How To Get My Share Certificate - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Get My Share Certificate (1536 Views)

Please Help Me Out On How To Go About My Share / Can I Use My Share Certificate As Collateral For A Loan? / How To Get My Share Certificate From OANDO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get My Share Certificate by focus4life: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2008
I bought shares that wot 1,600 units INTERCONTINENTAL BANK in 2003, till now i have not eacieve the certificate. If you know what i can do in order to get the SHARE CERTIFICATE, please kindly inform me by droping note in this forum or send me mail in fxcolo@gmail.com
Re: How To Get My Share Certificate by atilla(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2008
I would suggest that you visit the registrars which I did at
Intercontinental Registrars Limited, Kingsway Building (2nd Floor), 107/113 Broad Street, Lagos.

If your abroad try sending an email to
info@intercontinentalregistrars.com

good luck.
Re: How To Get My Share Certificate by focus4life: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2008
Atilla, thanks very much for your information. I have sent the registrars mail concerning the share certificate which i have not receive till date. I thank you once again.
Re: How To Get My Share Certificate by focus4life: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2008
Atilla, plz, if you have any other email address in which i can use to contact them, kindly in form me because that formal email is not goining. Hope to here from you as soon as possible, bye
Re: How To Get My Share Certificate by atilla(m): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2008
try this address below

irlcustomerservice@intercontinentalbankplc.com
Re: How To Get My Share Certificate by focus4life: 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2008
Atilla, thanks very much for having time to provide me this vital information.
Re: How To Get My Share Certificate by smoothlane(m): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2008
To all the Gurus
I bought some first bank shares(during the naija big offer) via some body who was going to Nigeria at that time(I have the receipt),but still have not received my share certificate.I used my overseas address.How do I go about it.
Re: How To Get My Share Certificate by atilla(m): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2008
Where did you submit your application form Stockbroker or bank

Contact them first but if its not with them i suggest you call the registrars and speak to them
Goodluck and let us know how it goes.
Re: How To Get My Share Certificate by focus4life: 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2008
Atilla, thanks very much, that second e-mail address has went successfully. I will be waiting for their reply any moment from now. Bye and GOD bless you.
Re: How To Get My Share Certificate by focus4life: 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2008
[b]Good Day Everybody,
Please, i have a serious problem concerning that my share certificate and i don't know what to do now. If you have any advice that you can give me, please kindly do because life have no duplicate. But before you react to it kindly read what the registrar posted to my mail today and it goes like this
[/b]

Good Day,

Please be informed that your share certificate for 1,600 units was forwaded to your address and has not been returned as unclaimed to us by the Postal authorities.

However,an indemnity would be forwaded to you with the share certificate.

Thank you.

Please, i need you assistance as quick as possible. My mai is fxcolos@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: How To Get My Share Certificate by focus4life: 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2008
Atilla, thank you very much for given me a very vital information concerning how and the procedure for me to follow so that i will be able to recieve my share certificate. I tell you the truth, i have finally recieved it today. Nairalanders, please and please, you people should help me thank ATILLA because when you are not informed, you will be deformed. Nairalanders, should keep it up by helping each other.[sub][/sub] Focus fo real
Re: How To Get My Share Certificate by atilla(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2008
Bros you are very welcome. wink

Take care

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Be Wealthy / How To Survive This Harsh Economy In Nigeria / Which Peer To Peer Netwrk Can I Use 40k To Achieve 1.4m In 4 Months....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.