Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

How To Get My Share Certificate From OANDO - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Get My Share Certificate From OANDO (2300 Views)

Please Help Me Out On How To Go About My Share / Can I Use My Share Certificate As Collateral For A Loan? / How To Get My Share Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get My Share Certificate From OANDO by tjwealthy(m): 11:33am On Feb 17, 2006
Please how do I get my share certificate from OANDO? I purchased a few shares nearly 2 years ago but haven't heard from them since.
Re: How To Get My Share Certificate From OANDO by bolosh(f): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2006
hi, l work with a stockbroking firm
you have to go to first Registrar because they handle oando shares, they will be able to tell if ur cert is returned unclaimed or re-issue another cert for you.
Re: How To Get My Share Certificate From OANDO by harmony: 1:31am On Feb 18, 2006
My aunt works for OANDO, I will ask her tomorrow and come back with a response for you.
Re: How To Get My Share Certificate From OANDO by tjwealthy(m): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2006
thanks guys. i appreciate ur help. i hope i can find my bank teller as this is the opnly proof of payment i have.
Re: How To Get My Share Certificate From OANDO by tjwealthy(m): 10:36am On Feb 20, 2006
bolosh:

hi, l work with a stockbroking firm
you have to go to first Registrar because they handle oando shares, they will be able to tell if your cert is returned unclaimed or re-issue another cert for you.

thanks bolosh. please where is first registrar?
Re: How To Get My Share Certificate From OANDO by bolosh(f): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2006
First Registrar is located at
Plot 2 Abebe Village Road, Iganmu
Tel: 7743309, 5851418.
Re: How To Get My Share Certificate From OANDO by wanaj0: 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2006
bolosh:

First Registrar is located at
Plot 2 Abebe Village Road, Iganmu
Tel: 7743309, 5851418.

Which broking firm do you work for? Thinking of getting some of Transcorp's shares. Do you have teh prospectus?
Re: How To Get My Share Certificate From OANDO by bolosh(f): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2006
we have the prospetus but l understand it is closing on the 28 Feb 2006
The minimum unit is 500,000 subsequent multiples of 100,000
Offer price N6 per share.
Re: How To Get My Share Certificate From OANDO by wanaj0: 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2006
Minimum I learnt is now reduced now to 200,000 unit. So how do I get the form?

BTW, do you have the form for the Orient Refinery private placement also?
Re: How To Get My Share Certificate From OANDO by bolosh(f): 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2006
l just confirmed, it been actually reduced to 200,000 minimum
the form is available if u are interested.
Orient Refinery private placement form is not available but l can make some findings for you.
Re: How To Get My Share Certificate From OANDO by paddymo(m): 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2010
My late father had a share in this company, we have been recieving newsletters from them every year, the certificate was also posted but to be frank, we dnt knw any document regarding the share. it has risen to 70 k and we cnt withdraw the cash, pls can we still have access to the cash?

(1) (Reply)

MMM Is Has Started Merging / Matching / Pairing Participants / Let CALA AI Comfort You For Your EDAI Woes! / How Much Interest Will 10M Yield In 6 Moths Fixed Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.