Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

The Muslim Journey To Hope - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Muslim Journey To Hope (7595 Views)

20 Inventions Falsely Credited To The Muslim World / Advice For The Muslim Sisters Before You Say I Do / Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by focused123(m): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2009
Alhamdulilahi ini muslimi

@Abuzola :

Muhammedan cult of death or Muhammedan cult of 72 virgins for suicide bombers and Boko Haram members

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by Abuzola(m): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2009
'As for those who disbelieve, I will punish them with a severe torment in this world and in the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers' Quran 3:56
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:24am On Oct 25, 2009
Watch this man's journey to hope. He has a lot to say on what you guys don't understand about the true and living God.

[flash=500,400]http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-8870177642686242029&hl=en&fs=true[/flash]
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by olabowale(m): 3:38am On Oct 25, 2009
you are still peddling this fakery all over the places?
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by focused123(m): 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2009
'As for those who disbelieve, I will punish them with a severe torment in this world and in the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers' Quran 3:56

@Abuzola :

It is Muhammed, you, Boko Haram Members, Al-Qaeda members worldwide and other muslims that will go to hell fire unless they repent. Look at the terror they are causing on a global scale. Take a look at Nigeria, Why would any Muhammedan kill anyone because of a cartoon of Muhammed in Denmark ? These alone go a long way to say that Muhammedan Islam is an evil cult, and all Muhammedan are mad.

Olorun shanu  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Walai Talai, you will be defeated. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by Abuzola(m): 12:15am On Oct 26, 2009
U should be ashame to associate anything islamical, why using walayi talai as a christian. Jesus is disappointed in u
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by fizzybaba(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2009
focused123:

@Abuzola :

It is Muhammed, you, Boko Haram Members, Al-Qaeda members worldwide and other muslims that will go to hell fire unless they repent. Look at the terror they are causing on a global scale. Take a look at Nigeria, Why would any Muhammedan kill anyone because of a cartoon of Muhammed in Denmark ? These alone go a long way to say that Muhammedan Islam is an evil cult, and all Muhammedan are mad.

Olorun shanu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Walai Talai, you will be defeated. grin grin grin grin grin grin

i wish there was anything like muhammedan but there isnt, dude!
i am very sure your pastor did not teach you to to curse.maybe he did, but i prefer to pretend that u werent taught so
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2009
olabowale:

you are still peddling this fakery all over the places?

What "fakery"? Is it the one that you have been scared to watch lest you might see the truth that has been kept from you? You do not have to watch it if you do not want to be confused with the facts and that your mind is already made up. It will do you good if you stop burying your head in the sand and watch this real story of how a person found out who the true and living God really is and how he received forgiveness and assurance of salvation.
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by Abuzola(m): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2009
Alhamdulilah am a muslim
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by littleb(m): 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

What "fakery"?  Is it the one that you have been scared to watch lest you might see the truth that has been kept from you?  You do not have to watch it if you do not want to be confused with the facts and that your mind is already made up.  It will do you good if you stop burying your head in the sand and watch this real story of how a person found out who the true and living God really is and how he received forgiveness and assurance of salvation.

It's all fakery means of deceiving people, it is long time ago your bible is not sufficient to convince people of your way now resulted to different sort of trickery. Jesus taught forgiveness and salvation by only believing in one GOD and not associating partner to HIM. It is HIM alone you should worship and bow for, not trio gods and not by believing in  blood. I think we've drag this your thought long  a while, we don't need this kind of testimony, bring evidence, quotations from bible and not testimony of brainwashed people.  Haba!
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by focused123(m): 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2009
What "fakery"? Is it the one that you have been scared to watch lest you might see the truth that has been kept from you? You do not have to watch it if you do not want to be confused with the facts and that your mind is already made up. It will do you good if you stop burying your head in the sand and watch this real story of how a person found out who the true and living God really is and how he received forgiveness and assurance of salvation.

It is necessary for all these Muhammedans to deny facts and veracity, in order for their evil cult to survive
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by olabowale(m): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2009
we are not muhammadans! your false claims is now extending to calling us muhammadans, idol worshipers, worshippers of moon god, blood thirsty, etc as if this is what Islam and Muslim and their Allah and Sharia ndicate!
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by blkmum700: 2:04am On Nov 09, 2009
Do arabs Xtian have anorther name for thier God except Allah?if No,then i think some of you claiming the name was idols name are fool.
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by blkmum700: 2:56am On Nov 09, 2009
i tought Jesus said in the bible that no one has ever heard the voice of God or seen God Before,then if the Man claim he heard the Voice of Jesus or God then he is lying,Jesus admit his self that know one has ever heard the voice of God,even the pope and orther pastor has never heard the voice of God stop posting lies on here poster.
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by focused123(m): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2009
Actually, in the Arabic language, God is called al Ilah, similar to the Hebrew Elohim.

ALLAH is NOT The GOD of ISRAEL. ALLAH is NOT GOD.
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by Abuzola(m): 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2009
Pls if you don't understand Arabic keep off, the word Illah is used when God appears inbetween a sentence and in the beginning of a sentence it is Al Lah, in Arab4ic grammar the 'I' is removed, just like Al Ayyu, see i can't explain it to one who doesn't understand arabic, its called,' Mushaddadah'
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by focused123(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2009
Pls if you don't understand Arabic keep off, the word Illah is used when God appears inbetween a sentence and in the beginning of a sentence it is Al Lah, in Arab4ic grammar the 'I' is removed, just like Al Ayyu, see i can't explain it to one who doesn't understand arabic, its called,' Mushaddadah'

@Abuzola :

You are a master in deception just like Muhammed the mafia boss. Carry on with Al - Taqiyyah but you will never succeed.

Allah is the rock god of Kabbah, the black stone.

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by Abuzola(m): 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2009
Mr confussion, why not go to the nearest mosque and ask the imam to explain what mushaddadah mean, ask him what is 'LAMUN MUSHADDADAH', he will explain it to you even though you will not understand till you know Arabic Alphabet
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by focused123(m): 12:24am On Nov 10, 2009
Mr confussion, why not go to the nearest mosque and ask the imam to explain what mushaddadah mean, ask him what is 'LAMUN MUSHADDADAH', he will explain it to you even though you will not understand till you know Arabic Alphabet

Confusion runs in your blood stream Abuzola

God have mercy grin
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by blkmum700: 12:55am On Nov 10, 2009
focused123:

Actually, in the Arabic language, God is called al Ilah, similar to the Hebrew Elohim.

ALLAH is NOT The GOD of ISRAEL. ALLAH is NOT GOD.

where did you hear this from or read this from?

Allāh (الله)
literally "God"; is also used as a religious term by Arab Muslims and Arab Jews.
Roman Catholics in Malta call God Alla in the Maltese language. The name Allah is also used by Christians in predominantly Islamic countries and countries where both faiths exist side by side regularly such as Indonesia, Palestine, Lebanon, Turkey, Syria, Egypt, Iraq and Nigeria.
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by focused123(m): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2009
Allāh (الله)
literally "God"; is also used as a religious term by Arab Muslims and Arab Jews.
Roman Catholics in Malta call God Alla in the Maltese language. The name Allah is also used by Christians in predominantly Islamic countries and countries where both faiths exist side by side regularly such as Indonesia, Palestine, Lebanon, Turkey, Syria, Egypt, Iraq and Nigeria.

The God that the christian worship is different from the allah of the Muhammedans. The Muhammedans worship the rock god of kabbah
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by Abuzola(m): 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2009
@bilkum, focus is a miserable cross worshipper who realized the truth but his arrogance won't let him believe,

thank God am a muslim, Allahu akbar, if not i would have been arrogant despite realizing the truth
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by focused123(m): 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2009
@Abuzola :

Between me and you who is miserable ? It is because you are miserable that your Muhammedan cult is going to extinction that is why you are forming all kinds of terrorist cells to force Mankind to join your cult by force.

Miserable backward idiots.

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Muslim Journey To Hope by Abuzola(m): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2009
Quran 36

10 It is the same to them whether you warn them or you warn them not, they will not believe.
11 You can only warn him who follows the Reminder (the Quran), and fears the Most Beneficent (Allah) unseen. Bear you to such one the glad tidings of forgiveness, and a generous reward (i.e. Paradise).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Times Do I Raise My Hands On Salat? / Horrifying Islam Facts / Lesson From The Quran: Relationship Between Fasting And Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.