Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,784 members, 7,824,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim (22134 Views)

The True, Peaceful Face Of Islam. / 20 Inventions Falsely Credited To The Muslim World / All Prophets (including Jesus) Are Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by Abuzola(m): 1:15am On Jun 05, 2009
The Public lecture is on Friday 5th 9 pm -12 am, sunday 7th june 9 am -2 pm
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by Abuzola(m): 1:21am On Jun 05, 2009
Venue: 2 yekini olugoke street, off awori stree Agege, lagos- am gonna be there
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by Abuzola(m): 1:28am On Jun 05, 2009
Guest speaker: sheikh hussain yusuf mabera, pastor monday ajegbemokiriyo, alhaji ishaq ayandiran and many others
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by noetic2: 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2009
Another frivolous propaganda.
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by Abuzola(m): 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2009
Christians and muslims are all invited including u noetic, u go see how ur pastor go shit for body after the humiliation
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by noetic2: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2009
Abuzola:

Christians and muslims are all invited including u noetic, u go see how ur pastor go shit for body after the humiliation

u are so pathetic . . . . whats humiliating in knowing that the islamic account of Jesus is a fraud?
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2009
that muslims are having this debate is a sign they are nothing but a fraud. If you are truly genuine then why worry what others have to say? cheesy
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by muhsin(m): 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2009
Just be there. You certainly will learn a lot; or maybe understand the truth about who Jesus really is and hence, lipsrsealed
I wish I could attend.
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2009
muhsin:

Just be there. You certainly will learn a lot; or maybe understand the truth about who Jesus really is and hence, lipsrsealed
I wish I could attend.

ahem exactly what "truth"? grin The jews knew Him intimately, the arabs have NOTHING to do with Him and i'll have to learn the "truth" from those who are mere story hearers? Nay . . . i'll take the Jewish account anyday.

the Jews think Jesus was NOT the Messiah but they were truthful enough to tell us the facts not as they wanted to twist it.
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by muhsin(m): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2009
Ehem, Davidylan has come aboard, advertising his specialty of drawing argument by all means. If you really wanna argue attend that lecture, grin
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2009
muhsin:

Ehem, Davidylan has come aboard, advertising his specialty of drawing argument by all means. If you really wanna argue attend that lecture, grin

I dont want to go get killed. So thanks but no thanks. cheesy

you people are indeed "peaceful".
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by muhsin(m): 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2009
What brought that up, any way?

No body will kill you, Mr. David. Go see. grin
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by noetic2: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2009
davidylan:

I dont want to go get killed. So thanks but no thanks. cheesy

you people are indeed "peaceful".

I would not advice u attend either, cos JIHAD might happen soon after the debate.
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by muhsin(m): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2009
You better stop beating about the bush and face reality, folks. No more chuwa-chuwa. You are simply scared to attend because you know you are certainly gonna be crisscrossed with facts.
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by Abuzola(m): 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2009
This is the 3rd time that the group is organising such a debate and every time the muslim triumph, no fight no war
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by noetic2: 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2009
muhsin:

You better stop beating about the bush and face reality, folks. No more chuwa-chuwa. You are simply scared to attend because you know you are certainly gonna be crisscrossed with facts.

Please bring those facts to nairaland , . . .I am patiently waiting.
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by Abuzola(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2009
I must admit that u people re stupid losers,why are u scared of muslims, if muslims can die for their religion y don't u
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by Abuzola(m): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2009
If muslims can die defending islam why are u too afraid to defend xtrianity, are d muslims not human like u ? barbaric
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by noetic2: 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2009
Abuzola:

If muslims can die defending islam why are u too afraid to defend xtrianity, are d muslims not human like u ? barbaric
unlike islam . . . .christianity has no reward for terrorism or suicide bombing.

Please post ur "facts" here on nairaland.
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2009
Abuzola:

I must admit that u people re stupid losers,why are u scared of muslims, if muslims can die for their religion y don't u

Because you dont know what you are dying for. A "god" who needs mere mortals to die for him is not worthy to be anything more than a demon.
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by Abuzola(m): 12:16am On Jun 06, 2009
@noetic, i will post them when u answer the ones unanswer aforetime
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by Abuzola(m): 12:23am On Jun 06, 2009
Allahu akbar ! pastor sunday has reverted to muslim after seeing facts from d bible that jesus wasn't god, Allah is gr8
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by sosisi(f): 12:26am On Jun 06, 2009
and 6 million + African Muslims came to the saving Grace of Christ in 2008
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by Abuzola(m): 12:52am On Jun 06, 2009
Stop that fuss and post me a fact: i can do any fake video and post it to youtube, ur fact should come frm news agency
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by Abuzola(m): 1:00am On Jun 06, 2009
Pastor sunday new name as a muslim is Abdulaziz, wow ! Whom Allah guides no one can put him astray
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by sosisi(f): 1:09am On Jun 06, 2009
Abuzola:

Stop that fuss and post me a fact: i can do any fake video and post it to youtube, ur fact should come frm news agency

and yours is a fact because you say so?
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by noetic2: 1:56am On Jun 06, 2009
Abuzola:

Guest speaker: sheikh hussain yusuf mabera, pastor monday [/b]ajegbemokiriyo, alhaji ishaq ayandiran and many others

Abuzola:

Allahu akbar ! [b]pastor sunday
has reverted to muslim after seeing facts from d bible that jesus wasn't god, Allah is gr8

You are so pathetic . . .first he was pastor monday, now he is sunday.

Where are those "facts" of urs?
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by sosisi(f): 3:18am On Jun 06, 2009
In the next post he'll be pastor Friday
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by Abuzola(m): 6:48am On Jun 06, 2009
U shouldn't xpect me to memorize a crossworshipper's name, d debate is going on today too, pastor monday a muslim wow
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by Abuzola(m): 11:38am On Jun 06, 2009
@Osisi, i see u re a blatant liar, u re fond of searching google & copy, ur statement is false dats y u couldn't get any
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by muhsin(m): 11:47am On Jun 06, 2009
noetic2:

Please bring those facts to nairaland , . . .I am patiently waiting.

These facts have been brought up here for years. The only problem with you folks is that; you are too blind to see them, too deaf and dumb to hear them. But I pray may the Lord of the universe tend you someday to get them.

[center]Say: "I seek refuge with the Lord and Cherisher of Mankind, The King of Mankind, from the evil of the whisperer (devil who whispers evil in the hearts of men) who withdraws (from his whispering in one's heart after one remembers Allah) who whispers into the heart of Mankind - among jinns and among men"
(114:1-6)[/center]
Re: Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim by Abuzola(m): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2009
I expected u to post any news agency backing ur statement but instead u threw assault

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25 Amazing Photos from Hajj 1953 / Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol / Is This A Religion: Sharia Law:punishment For Adultery And Fornication :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.