Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice (786 Views)

These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure / Reasons Why Men Of God Don't Preach This Part Of The Scripture (bible). / My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2008
I have started the thread already I want you to watch what all other christians have to say as far as me I am concerned you cannot piece those things together simply because the date of the earth defies Genesis in the literal terms then you search frantically for somewhere in the bible and come up with a weird and very lame explanation of pre whatever existence.
In fact I am disappointed because I came to your level to play your game with your bible and one fact is glaring you just cannot deny that all we have today are religions that try to explain the unexplainable with crazy assertions I am sure somewhere in this world you might be able to build a large followership with that rubbish join join because human beings will always be desperate for hope which is what you guys hawk around.
Re: Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by mazaje(m): 12:16am On Aug 16, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

I have started the thread already I want you to watch what all other christians have to say as far as me I am concerned you cannot piece those things together simply because the date of the earth defies Genesis in the literal terms then you search frantically for somewhere in the bible and come up with a weird and very lame explanation of pre whatever existence.
In fact I am disappointed because I came to your level to play your game with your bible and one fact is glaring you just cannot deny that all we have today are religions that try to explain the unexplainable with crazy assertions I am sure somewhere in this world you might be able to build a large followership with that rubbish join join because human beings will always be desperate for hope which is what you guys hawk around.

o boi dey there, you know know say na join join be the key? i used to be a quite athiest (because finnland is an athiest country) and nobody gives a Bleep about what i believe in and i do the same to other too, not until i came to nigeria about 13 days ago and everything changed, now i am anti -theist, this people(christains and moslems) just dey worry and cheat gullible people with their join, join for this country. imagine i enter bus from lagos to ibadan the next thing one person from no where stand up say him wan preach for 20 mins before bus move. the guy just dey shout like say them stab am with knife, him just dey worry us up and down. i come house dem still follow me, last saturday some christain people(deeper life) come dey knock for my door say the end is near come start to dey worry. haba worry worry every day. i no fit sleep cos 5 pm them don start to dey preach for morning dey worry man sleep, dey go just dey join wetin dey no know anything about. join here join there come provide excuses for joining is all they do at the same time preaching and promising false hope and happiness. i say christains for naija don turn militants ohhh, radical christains na wetin man just dey see and meet every where since when i don come back ohh. i dey go kano next week go jam those bastard almajiris wey go wan dey worry me too. i don tire for this country sef.
Re: Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by Cayon(f): 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2008
Dupe thread. . . . 

See my response in another thread with same subject heading (i think) undecided where i said give them a Bible
Re: Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by Lady2(f): 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2008
mazaje,

Nigerians are not the only religious people. Why don't you lambast the others now? Tell us how their societies are suffering and all.

Start with the U.K. then the U.S., then move to Canada, and then Germany. Infact just move around them and you know show us how bad their people are suffering just as Nigeria is suffering too.
Show us how bus conductors are standing up just as in Naija too.
Re: Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by Cayon(f): 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2008
yep i was correct on thread topic

(1) (Reply)

Thanksgiving For What God Is About To Do In The Year Of The Lord 2009 / Should A True Christian Care Less For Easter, Christmas, Valentine & Santa Claus / Underground Church Growing In Muslim-dominated Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.