Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure (2243 Views)

Almighty God Don't Write Books, Humans Do / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Jameselias: 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
The book of genesis shows this why didn't he place the angels with the sword of fire before to prevent satan fron entering the farm, why only after to prevent adam from eating the fruit of good and life, to prevent all this he shoudn't have planted the tree of evil at all he should have killed satan and end it all at once his neglegence or failure to prevent all this, now look at the trouble it has caused him and how much. (his son and other souls) and yet it has not ended

2 Likes

Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by okpamson15(m): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha be careful oh
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by cutieberie1(f): 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
and who are u to dictate 4 God....God knws wat He z doin we sud nt question him..
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Dwayne1997(m): 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Are you trying to judge God?... Meehhhnnn....bro, on dz issue, U'ar on your own
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Jameselias: 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
I see fear every where this is uncalled for
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Jameselias: 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
cutieberie1:
and who are u to dictate 4 God....God knws wat He z doin we sud nt question him..
in some bible verses it was moses that made him change his mind

2 Likes

Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Jameselias: 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
Dwayne1997:
are u afraid?
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Jameselias: 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
okpamson15:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha be careful oh
b/cos u fear him? i don't
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Dwayne1997(m): 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=Jameselias post=30126566]
very afraid
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Jameselias: 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
See now how this glaring truth puts u all in to fear

2 Likes

Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Jameselias: 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
cutieberie1:
i am a free born a free spirit strive to be free broda
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Jameselias: 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
cutieberie1:
i am a free born a free spirit strive to be free broda.
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Jameselias: 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Dwayne1997:
where he fail we point out for him
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Dwayne1997(m): 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fail? He neva fails bro
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Jameselias: 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Dwayne1997:
Fail? He neva fails bro
are u sure? he failed to PREVENT global warming, climate change,floods,earth quakes, tsunamis, boko haram,ebola,high rate poverty,slavery,isil,pst. Chris and wife saga, etc. yea go ahaed blame it on satan the devil it still ball down to one thing he FAILED to PREVENT IT . for how long until u admite that all these neglegence amont to failure?

2 Likes

Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Shawl001(m): 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jameselias:
i am a free born a free spirit strive to be free broda
. Hahaha, that's what U̶̲̥̅̊ think! Well, Keep wandering about.
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Shawl001(m): 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jameselias:
are u sure? he failed to PREVENT global warming, climate change,floods,earth quakes, tsunamis, boko haram,ebola,high rate poverty,slavery,isil,pst. Chris and wife saga, etc. yea go ahaed blame it on satan the devil it still ball down to one thing he FAILED to PREVENT IT . for how long until u admite that all these neglegence amont to failure?
. Chaii, i smell chronic ignorance!!!
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Jameselias: 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
Shawl001:
. Chaii, i smell chronic ignorance!!!
may be u don't know what it means to prevent. Tell me the meaning of prevention pls oh wise solomon.
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Jameselias: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
Shawl001:
. Hahaha, that's what U̶̲̥̅̊ think! Well, Keep wandering about.
just do a research on new thought or new age philosophy ,doctrines teachings or dogma that's were u belong but don't think that's the highest wisdom u can get since u are so obsessed with it. Stop comenting in my thread it's not for church rats who can't embrace reality.

1 Like

Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Shawl001(m): 8:34am On Jan 26, 2015
Jameselias:
just do a research on new thought or new age philosophy ,doctrines teachings or dogma that's were u belong but don't think that's the highest wisdom u can get since u are so obsessed with it. Stop comenting in my thread it's not for church rats who can't embrace reality.
. Church rats!....#hahahaha#...ofcourse, and at least, i can stand the lion in the world...even as a rat, U̶̲̥̅̊ acclaimed me to be. Bro, i will always write the basic truth and never mislead people. I was once lost and den God found me. Then i have to find odas who are lost too and bring them to their Father... Expect to see me more often..by God's Grace...i stand ƒσя the Truth#....#teamHeaven#
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Jameselias: 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
Shawl001:
. Church rats!....#hahahaha#...ofcourse, and at least, i can stand the lion in the world...even as a rat, U̶̲̥̅̊ acclaimed me to be. Bro, i will always write the basic truth and never mislead people. I was once lost and den God found me. Then i have to find odas who are lost too and bring them to their Father... Expect to see me more often..by God's Grace...i stand ƒσя the Truth#....#teamHeaven#
just tell me what it mean 'to prevent' mr. Truth(dogma) writter.
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Shawl001(m): 8:18am On Jan 27, 2015
Jameselias:
just tell me what it mean 'to prevent' mr. Truth(dogma) writter.
. Well, if U̶̲̥̅̊ really want the definition ƒσя *prevention*, i think U̶̲̥̅̊ should check ur dictionary. I don't think U̶̲̥̅̊ started this thread to ask people on d definition ƒσя prevention. Jes heed to the truth and everything is settled.
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by adexsimply(m): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2015
cutieberie1:
Dwayne1997:
Dogma
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Jameselias: 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
Shawl001:
. Well, if U̶̲̥̅̊ really want the definition ƒσя *prevention*, i think U̶̲̥̅̊ should check ur dictionary. I don't think U̶̲̥̅̊ started this thread to ask people on d definition ƒσя prevention. Jes heed to the truth and everything is settled.
pls can somebody help me tell this guy to abondone dogma and wake up to reality ,final point God can not or he ignores to prevent something which he didn't like from happening if he can why didn't he prevent satan frm entering the farm(garden) or did he wanted it so, remenber he wasn't happy over that unhappy development.
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Shawl001(m): 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Jameselias:
pls can somebody help me tell this guy to abondone dogma and wake up to reality ,final point God can not or he ignores to prevent something which he didn't like from happening if he can why didn't he prevent satan frm entering the farm(garden) or did he wanted it so, remenber he wasn't happy over that unhappy development.
. Hmmn, GOD LOVES YOU! #TeamHeaven#
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Jameselias: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Shawl001:
. Hmmn, GOD LOVES YOU! #TeamHeaven#
come out of ur dogma built on fantacies answer my question.
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Shawl001(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
Jameselias:
come out of ur dogma built on fantacies answer my question.
. U̶̲̥̅̊ need to enlarge ur capacity so as to decipher all øƒ my answers. There's nothing i say that U̶̲̥̅̊ will understand except U̶̲̥̅̊ interpret them from the spiritual angle and with insight...not with human knowledge. . .
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Jameselias: 9:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
Shawl001:
. U̶̲̥̅̊ need to enlarge ur capacity so as to decipher all øƒ my answers. There's nothing i say that U̶̲̥̅̊ will understand except U̶̲̥̅̊ interpret them from the spiritual angle and with insight...not with human knowledge. . .
my thread is a question bothering on prevention as oppose to cure i have not seen u try to answer any of them instead u litter my thread with ur dogmatic fantacies. My thread demand answers not argument c'mon get down to work answer my questions.
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Shawl001(m): 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
Jameselias:
The book of genesis shows this why didn't he place the angels with the sword of fire before to prevent satan fron entering the farm, why only after to prevent adam from eating the fruit of good and life, to prevent all this he shoudn't have planted the tree of evil at all he should have killed satan and end it all at once his neglegence or failure to prevent all this, now look at the trouble it has caused him and how much. (his son and other souls) and yet it has not ended
. Seriously, this question is so sane... Its a question we should hear from kids not an adult like you. Well, lemme correct you on this: EVERYTHING HAS ENDED the moment Jesus died on the cross. The devil has been rendered a nonentity. He's powerless now, everything he possess is a mirage. Don't know why xtians fear Him. As far as U̶̲̥̅̊ abide U̶̲̥̅̊ Jesus, He can't do U̶̲̥̅̊ any harm. God has restored the glory øƒ man, A new covenant was opened ƒσя us all thru Jesus. That's why, everything is Centred on JESUS. Bro, stop confusing yourself. Every questions U̶̲̥̅̊ seek is in Jesus and only the Spirit øƒ God can truly answer you. Stop misleading others too..pls! #shalom#
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Jameselias: 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
Shawl001:
. Seriously, this question is so sane... Its a question we should hear from kids not an adult like you. Well, lemme correct you on this: EVERYTHING HAS ENDED the moment Jesus died on the cross. The devil has been rendered a nonentity. He's powerless now, everything he possess is a mirage. Don't know why xtians fear Him. As far as U̶̲̥̅̊ abide U̶̲̥̅̊ Jesus, He can't do U̶̲̥̅̊ any harm. God has restored the glory øƒ man, A new covenant was opened ƒσя us all thru Jesus. That's why, everything is Centred on JESUS. Bro, stop confusing yourself. Every questions U̶̲̥̅̊ seek is in Jesus and only the Spirit øƒ God can truly answer you. Stop misleading others too..pls! #shalom#
Jameselias:
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Jameselias: 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
does this look to u like PREVENTION. Ur fantacy has failed u in the face of reality. Is what u wrote an answer to any of my questions like the one above. I have told u, U're a victem free u're self frm the fantacies of new thought philosophies and dogma.and then come let us reason together. Every thing is over u said look at the situation of the world today ,hunger, wars, terroreism,poverty,etc is it his wish if it isn't why can't he PREVENT it. PREVENTION,PREVENTION,PREVENTION. And not try to cure or amend it after they must have happened. Sending jesus to die has not PREVENTED any of those things and many more that i didn't mention from happening, Pple abeg b/w me and this guy who is saying the truth make una gurgy.
Re: These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure by Jameselias: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
So all ur rattling is to tell us how all is over b/cos ur god had died

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHO IS HE? / You Are On A Mission-pastor Chris / Some Facts About Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.