Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,604 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

I Need A Driver On Short Notice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Driver On Short Notice (972 Views)

It Support Engineers Needed On Short Contract / I Need A Driver Urgently To Work In Lekki. Salary 35K with Accomodation / Urgently Needed A Driver In Asaba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Driver On Short Notice by folarina(m): 12:35am On Aug 16, 2008
All ,

Please my driver has just taken a casual leave this afternoon for 3 weeks might be longer due a sudden family emergency .

The bottom line is i need a driver to fill his place ASAP ,i was discussing with a colleague of mine and he told he is aware of a company in Victoria

island that supplies casual staff including drivers.

Unfortunately he doesn't have the number or the details but he is sure the company does exist .

Has anyone used them before ? Does anyone have any experience with them good or bad ?

Are they reliable ,honest & trustworthy ? wink wink wink

Please post the details on my thread if you do have any details about them ?

I can't function for a day without a driver ! I am really dreading next week if this is not resolved. cry cry cry

As it is my weekend is already ruined i have 2 weddings to attend tomorrow .

Nairalander save my soul O ,like you alway shave done !
Re: I Need A Driver On Short Notice by iyawo(f): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2008
good day,i know a company also in V.I that does that.they r called ril.they got drivers 4 my former company.i cant remember their addy but u can check their site.i think its www.resourseintermidearieslimited.biz.good luck
Re: I Need A Driver On Short Notice by folarina(m): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2008
@Iyawo

Thanks a lot but you must have mixed it up .

I checked up the website but they dont seem to have anything of such on their website .

They do more of professional outsourceing maybe you have the wrong details

Thanks anyway !
Re: I Need A Driver On Short Notice by folarina(m): 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2008
; cry cry
Re: I Need A Driver On Short Notice by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2008
folarina:

; cry cry

eeyaaaa what a pity. abeg be careful oh this one wey u dey post this kind sensitive info on dis kind free for all forum make dem no go set u up. this country dangerous pass all dat one abeg. dont you have friends or neighbours that could link u up with a temporary driver? Or better still go and learn how to drive if you don't know how to you hear? My sister was forced to start driving after her driver failed to turn up for weeks and her husband was out of lagos so she didnt just have a choice. Now nobody can make yanga for her o as she drives herself to work and back again in the carzy lagos traffic. so dear cry cry baby folarina this might just be a blessing in disguise , GO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE OKAY wink
Re: I Need A Driver On Short Notice by noelmetz: 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2008
Nne take heart so na so so wedding and owambe na im make u dey find driver
any wayz shaa i dey feel for u ooo h take heart
Re: I Need A Driver On Short Notice by folarina(m): 1:14am On Aug 17, 2008
@ noelmetz
& Olari

No be for only owambe i need a driver for .I don't know about you but i dont have a desk job am always on the move 24 7 .

I sabi drive but what will i do if i need to jump on okada during traffic because am running late for my meeting .I no go put my car for head now

I have meetings with clients all over and you dont want to turn up at your appiontments looking tired after spending 3 hours in traffic .

Friends and neighbours,long thing shocked shocked, if you find yourself in my shoes then you know what i mean .
I am cautious about security that is why i want to use a company at least i believe they will have done due diligence and checked out the person's background .I know what am doing and by the way and by the way i believe NIARALANDERS smiley smileyare decent people if not what are you doing here ? .

@ stillleno
Thanks but i will really prefer to use a company becuase of referrence .But if i get desperate might ring Dan .
Re: I Need A Driver On Short Notice by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2008
No be for only owambe i need a driver for .I don't know about you but i don't have a desk job am always on the move 24 7 .

I sabi drive but what will i do if i need to jump on okada during traffic because am running late for my meeting .I no go put my car for head now

I have meetings with clients all over and you don't want to turn up at your appiontments looking tired after spending 3 hours in traffic

nawa o which kin meeting u dey do 24/7 u be 419 abi airforce nawa o wonders shall never end na im be say u no dey sleep sef shuo chineke i tire o lipsrsealed[color=#770077][/color]
Re: I Need A Driver On Short Notice by folarina(m): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2008
@ olari

The only problem we have as Nigerians is our negativity towards each other embarassed !  How can you referr to me as 419  or whatever.

You need  to be around people that work under pressure maybe you will appreciate them. I am 100 % legit !  smiley smiley

By the way 24 /7 is an expression ,maybe this is a bit too complex for your ability grow up Sis .

Anyway all i need is the information about the company ,if you do split it out if not shut up your mouth ,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Driver On Short Notice by folarina(m): 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2008
@ olari  shocked shocked shocked

The only problem we have as Nigerians is our negativity towards each other  embarassed !  How can you referr to me as 419  or whatever.

You need  to be around people that work under pressure maybe you will appreciate them. I am 100 % legit !   

By the way 24 /7 is an expression ,maybe this is a bit too complex for your ability grow up Sis .

Anyway all i need is the information about the company ,if you do split it out if not shut  up your mouth ,    lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@ Nairalanders

Pls fire the information through about this co ,if you have it , Cheerio
Re: I Need A Driver On Short Notice by dictalian: 9:19am On Aug 18, 2008
Hello;

For your driver's recuritment, especially on outsourced basis, feel free to contact Global Manpower Nig Limited, Nigerians Leading outsourcing coy for drivers, factory workers,office assistants etc.

Visit their website at www.gml-nigeria.com. or call 07028444039
Re: I Need A Driver On Short Notice by folarina(m): 9:33am On Aug 18, 2008
@dictalian

Thanks O ,you are a life saver ! I will speak to them asap.
Re: I Need A Driver On Short Notice by loveisoath(m): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2008
Call this number he can get u some one 08026620948 or 012192585 or 08032444781
Re: I Need A Driver On Short Notice by lummy2enny: 11:48am On Aug 20, 2008
Hi folarin,
i can feel ur plight,if u still need the driver i know of a client that runs Driving School and also train Drivers for different organisation,in which ours is among.u can get him through this number 08034630560 COLLINS tell him olumide from FIRSTCALL GROUP
Re: I Need A Driver On Short Notice by GODLET(m): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2008
good day madam i am mr henry by name i am in need of this job i am a driver by the pecial greace of god and i start since 2002 abut to be faithfull i hv never drive any body or company things turn me down in my business and i want to drive for any one and know if i will get back to my figth GOD BLESS U MY AGE IS 27 YR old MALE AND LIVING IN LAGoS AND A CATHOLIC AND single never marry thanks u so much.
Re: I Need A Driver On Short Notice by MrCrackles(m): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2008
GODLET:

good day madam i am mr henry by name i am in need of this job i am a driver by the pecial greace of god and i start since 2002 abut to be faithfull i hv never drive any body or company things turn me down in my business and i want to drive for any one and know if i will get back to my figth GOD BLESS You MY AGE IS 27 YR old MALE AND LIVING IN LAGoS AND A CATHOLIC AND single never marry thanks u so much.

grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Driver On Short Notice by folarina(m): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2008
@ brash !

stop being cheeky ! but i know you dey feel me sha , grin grin grin

omoboy just need a job thats all.

@everyone
Thanks for your help but am happy to say am now sorted out.
I have gone to hijack someone from my village , Saki /oke iho ! shocked shocked

God save me and my brand new 2008 toyota camry from a village boy driving on lagos road .I bet Lasma ,VIO & police will have a swell time with us on the road. cheesy cheesy
Pray for me o .
Nairalanders na you all bi ko ! smiley
Re: I Need A Driver On Short Notice by SOJ(m): 11:25am On Aug 21, 2008
@ folarin

so u ended up wit d cheapest alternative ehn!
hope ur driver no go drop u for lagoon, lol
better get someone who knows lagos well well (and i dont jsut mean roads alone o)

Good luck sha,mr marketer!

(1) (Reply)

British-American Recruiting / First Bank/insourcing Interview & Medicals / Get A Good Job With A Good Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.