Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

First Bank/insourcing Interview & Medicals - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank/insourcing Interview & Medicals (974 Views)

Insourcing Recruiting For 1stbank / Insourcing Limited Aptitude Test {urgent Help} / Insourcing Limited is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Bank/insourcing Interview & Medicals by TIOKOMON(m): 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2008
Hello Landers,
Anyone with latest details of the first bank/insourcing interview that was conducted on 1/11/2008 at iganmu lagos. Have they started calling for training? Pls let me know. kiss
Re: First Bank/insourcing Interview & Medicals by laspotech: 10:41am On Nov 11, 2008
MY BROTHER I ALSO WROTE DID THE INTERVIEW AND MEDICAL, BUT HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING YET BUT I BELIEVE WE JUST HAVE TO BE PATIENT.

THEY WILL CALL VERY SOON.
Re: First Bank/insourcing Interview & Medicals by Akolaa: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2008
hi, they called some ladies to come to their headoffice for some transactions but later told them to go back that they will get in touch with every other person that did the medical.
So relax! God is in control. Ur phones will ring any moment frm now.

For those that don't mind outsourcing jobs my company offer this kind of services. (RESOURCE INTERMEDIARIES LIMITED, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS). All u need to do is come to the office dressed corporate and attend the interview, if u pass u will be immediately outsourced to a company that needs ur sevices.

Call me on 08035658580, 08057399344, Bless u all. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

How Real Is Joblinknigeria Job Vacancies? / Get A Good Job With A Good Resume / Breaking News! Zain Sacks 300!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.