Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Luggage Travel? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Luggage Travel? (1102 Views)

Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) / Luggage Charge Leaves Passengers Stranded At Lagos Airport / $20,000 Disappears From Passenger's Luggage At MMA2 Screening Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luggage Travel? by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 16, 2008
I was wondering whether one could travel through a luggage. I meant as in i enter into a luggage, a hole would be made through the bag for breathing. Will it be possible to travel through this means?
Re: Luggage Travel? by Queenisha: 2:33am On Aug 16, 2008
weren't you the same guy I advised sometime ago when you were threatening to kill yourself rather than live in Nigeria.
Go ahead and travel in a luggage
ewu
don't you know luggages are searched and sniffed by guard dogs and even if you make it through,you'll suffocate in the cargo compartment ?
Re: Luggage Travel? by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 16, 2008
Queenisha:

don't you know luggages are searched and sniffed by guard dogs?

I dont even know, ok, gotta find another route.
Re: Luggage Travel? by Queenisha: 2:39am On Aug 16, 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=134506.msg2268445#msg2268445

remember the above thread where sheniqua gave u some advice.
Please don't do anything desperate.
Re: Luggage Travel? by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 16, 2008
Are you that desperate? If you attempt it, you'll prefer your present condition in Aba 1 million times to what you'll go through when you are caught during screening  grin grin grin
Well, who knows. . . you may be lucky sha undecided try it tongue
Re: Luggage Travel? by PapaBrowne(m): 3:34am On Aug 16, 2008
No, a luggage is not a very good idea. You might get caught because they now use baggage scanners.
My suggestion: They don't usually search the fuel tank of the plane. I know a guy that works in Aeroplane filling station. He can help. Contact me through my laptop.I 'm waiting.
Re: Luggage Travel? by SeanT21(f): 3:39am On Aug 16, 2008
bigmodo:

I was wondering whether one could travel through a luggage. I meant as in i enter into a luggage, a hole would be made through the bag for breathing. Will it be possible to travel through this means?

LMAO!!!

This just made my night!!!
Re: Luggage Travel? by mohawkchic(f): 4:49am On Aug 16, 2008
~ROTFLMAO grin You're having a proper laff cool
Re: Luggage Travel? by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 16, 2008
Yall laughing at me, right? Making fun of me, right?
Re: Luggage Travel? by 8ball(m): 9:28am On Aug 16, 2008
@ Poster

U mean u're this desperate?endangering yo life wivout a worthy cause is pure folly.

The life u want to escape to abroad might not actually be as attractive as been touted in many quarters.U should plan yo life better whilst still in Naija and leave only when u av a very good reason to travel.That way u will add mo value to our blessed country when u do get back.
Re: Luggage Travel? by ifyalways(f): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Bigmodo again?dude why are so desperate?
Look inwards,there lies lots of opportunity in Aba.life outside is not easy at all at all.Dont be deceived by your pals that come home and flash money like its picked from the streets.If they honestly tell you what they went through,u wud gladly wish to remain where u are and hussle harder.
Look, outside the shores,you are on your own,no friend,no brother, no family.U might stay hungry for days,no one cares,nobody send you.keep hussling in Aba abeg,many guys i know made it in 9ja,u dont have to travel b4 u make it.
biko,dont go kill yourself cos of ego. wink wink
Re: Luggage Travel? by MrCrackles(m): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2008
BigModo u no dey tire?!

u just wan comot for Naija by force!

You can be transported in a luggage by all means but do so at your own peril!
Re: Luggage Travel? by oziomatv(m): 11:15am On Aug 16, 2008
If I told you not to spend all that years in the university and use it in learning shoe maker or trading you wouldn't have listen. Now see youself a graduate out of 200 post non has nothing to show that you really saw a high school class room.

Go ahead and disgrace yourself, I'm even ashamed to see an IGBOMAN shouting with desperate for nothing, if Education has failled you why not try learning hand work as others do and stop bringing your dead dumb brain in public.

You're nothing but a disgrace to an Igboman, besides you said it earlier that you regrate to be an igboman.
    https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=19138.msg2598931#msg2598931
Re: Luggage Travel? by ty4real(m): 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2008
@Bigmodo!

I thought you said sometimes ago it was adieu,bon voyage to Nairaland!Some people are just to attatched and addicted to this forum! grin grin grin grin!Kudos to Seun! wink wink wink
On a more serious note,I need to let you know that if you eventually find yourself outside the shores of Nigeria,you will still be very useless cause the way you are going about this travelling issue is all wrong guy!Europe or whatever country you plan to go will not make you a better person if you are not already a better person,stop believing this mirage that Life abroad is smooth and always rosy.Infact here,you work hard for every penny or cent as the case maybe and its guys like you once they enter begin to carry out dubious activities.
Summary,Work on been a better person,add value to your life,see everyday you have to spend in Nigeria as an opportunity to develop yourself cause once you enter here you have to be on your toes ni oooooo!E o tago grin grin grin
Re: Luggage Travel? by KarmaMod(f): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2008
Gosh is Nigeria that bad now?
Re: Luggage Travel? by tpia: 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2008
I think you can probably stow yourself away in some manner. Just keep trying.

After all, dogs,cats and other animals are kept in the cargo area under the plane, so if you consider yourself animalistic you wont mind being carried the same way.

what kind of topic is this sef?
Re: Luggage Travel? by Busybody2(f): 12:12am On Aug 18, 2008
Siena:

And who, may I ask, would check in a bag / suitcase with you jammed into it's confines?
Do you weigh so little?
The unfortunate soul who chooses to carry a bag with you in it, will be so out of breath, have sweat pouring off them, you'd be sprung on that alone!

Do you know the flight time from Lagos to let's say, New York?
If you, by some miracle, managed to get through security, and made it into the cargo hold, you'd be dead on arrival.

Please, try using your brain for a change!

shakes headDon't let me be dissapointed in you o, angry when last did you travel to
Nigeria? Don't you know that we have people who use wheelbarrow to ferry things around? Of course,a
wheelbarrow would come in handy in transferring him from the boot of the car to the entrance of the
airport and then he can be transferred onto a trolley, or didn't you think have trolleys in Nigeria?  angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

thinking out loudlysomeone tell me this guy is not that desperate, or is he?
Re: Luggage Travel? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2008
'
Re: Luggage Travel? by bomata: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2008
NAIRALANDERS!!!

I mean this guy is desperate oh!may be someone that can help him should help,it is this same bigmodo that post these:

Help Me Connect A Girl In Order To Travel Nairaland

When I Leave, Am No Longer A Naija Boy But A Black American

pls house, HELP FOR BIGMODO TO TRAVEL CAMPAIGN

(1) (Reply)

Japanese Or Schengen Visa / Breaking News: Ethiopian Airlines Jet Crashes Into Sea Off Beirut / Who Is Going To World Cup 2010 Sa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.