Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,570 members, 7,840,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Japanese Or Schengen Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japanese Or Schengen Visa (1102 Views)

Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy / Can I Fly To Any Schengen Country Without Stopping At The Country Of Issuance? / Can The Holder Of Uk Visa Travel To Other Eu Countries? Like Schengen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japanese Or Schengen Visa by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2009
CAN ANYONE PROCESS JAPANESE OR SCHENGEN VISA WITHIN A MONTH
Re: Japanese Or Schengen Visa by symbian03(m): 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2009
Scammers where are you? I think you're needed here.
Re: Japanese Or Schengen Visa by OAM4J: 5:52am On Nov 11, 2009
Only the embassies can help you. Go to the embassies. If you need advice ask, but dont ask for visa except you want to give scammers Christmas bonus.
Re: Japanese Or Schengen Visa by flekan(m): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2009
symbian03:

Scammers where are you? I think you're needed here.

^^LMAO
Re: Japanese Or Schengen Visa by atessy03(m): 5:12am On Nov 12, 2009
grin let'em chop grin
Re: Japanese Or Schengen Visa by MrCrackles(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2009
shakur01:

Yes anyone can process it. . .Even your gateman!
Idiot!!!!!
Re: Japanese Or Schengen Visa by justwise(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2009
shakur01:

I don't trust u, i remembered u posted this

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=331618.msg4882261#msg4882261

Now u are going to Japan or Schengen country.
Re: Japanese Or Schengen Visa by OAM4J: 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2009
^^^ I think he is another victim of bad agent’s advices. When these agents advice you to lie and falsify your information, they forget that there is a tomorrow when you will need the truth about yourself. Now he can’t go to UK because they have wrong information about him, and he is still looking for agents to get him visa for Japan or Schengen countries. I wonder if these people ever learn.
Re: Japanese Or Schengen Visa by justwise(m): 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2009
OAM4J:

^^^ I think he is another victim of bad agent’s advices. When this agents advice you to lie and falsify your information, they forget that there is a tomorrow when you will need the truth about yourself. Now he can’t go to UK because they have wrong information about him, and he is still looking for agents to get him visa for Japan or Schengen countries. I wonder if these people ever learn.

Shocks me honestly

(1) (Reply)

Cost /requirement For Setting Up A Travel Agency In Lekki / Need Info On Eritrea Visa Requirements ? / Travel To Jerusalem For Pilgrimage Dec.2010 With #50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.