Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? (4494 Views)

When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? / New Michael Jackson Album Out In November / " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Ciaralover(f): 1:06am On Jun 24, 2006
Will You Buy Michael Jackson's Album If It Comes Out!

Yes I will, if he make hits like 'Thriller' and 'Rock My World', I sure will! But people are hating on him these days!
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by bluenubian(f): 1:25am On Jun 24, 2006
i will most definitely buy it not cause i think it will be the bomb, but cause the guy is a classic and to add to my collection, his last album wasnt all that
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Ciaralover(f): 1:34am On Jun 24, 2006
which one was it that u didnt like!!
I think his best albums were Thriller and Bad!!!
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by bluenubian(f): 1:41am On Jun 24, 2006
gotta give it to thriller
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Ciaralover(f): 2:01am On Jun 24, 2006
Yep thriller was awesome!!!The video was scary but the director did a awesome job!!
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by diddy4(m): 2:22am On Jun 24, 2006
i have all his collections. from the first to the last one and im patiently waiting for his next album. it will still sell whether people like it or not.

**doing moonwalker**

**crip walking**
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Shagari2(m): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2006
No, can't buy a new album but still buy the old ones for archival purposes.
MJ's lost something, he can't find it anymore, sad, but thats why I can't buy a new album
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2006
yes, if he makes hits like 'jam', 'earth song'
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by bumbaby(f): 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2006
I definately will, as in Michael is too good and people should really stop hating on him
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by diddy4(m): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2006
yeah, tell 'em girl. they are hating on him. whether he is black or white or purple, i dont care. i love his music.
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by eveseh(f): 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2006
yes i will
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2006
michael is the sh*/#)" kiss wink
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by shawna(f): 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2006
sure i will buy his album he might not be black again but his still michael and he still got iti mean his music not his looks wink
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2006
i have about 20 michael j tracks to give out. www.xeraworks.com smiley (xeraworks with one w) smiley seun na wah o smiley
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by NINETOFIVE(m): 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2006
To buy this persons Album?, you 've gatto be kidding, I hate mother fucker's that hate themselves, I was his fan when I was a kid but I ain't a child any more. I saw all he did against his people and I hate him for that, he lost all his fans like that. he wants to be white, now he is a bankrupt white mother fucker,but that cant help him either cos whites cant stand his ass.
Am sorry If I sound husky but I 've lost every respect for the guy.

Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Reverend(m): 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2006
Michael Jackson is a demented sex criminal that prays on young children. He should have been locked up years ago. He would have been in any other Country, but hey! money talks  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I would not buy any of this pedophiles albums. He also has a very squeaky thin gay voice which is irritating!

He has not made any good albums since Thriller and will never release another good album again!

He is a hasbeen!

Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Badman888(m): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2006
I doubt i can buy that weirdo's album if a new one comes out, and there is no way his songs can ever be the same as before again,
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by shawna(f): 3:57am On Jun 25, 2006
badman, he still thesame michael he might be white now but he still knows how to make great music cheesy
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 25, 2006
which tracks would you like @the guy who doesn't like michael
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Ciaralover(f): 4:14am On Jun 25, 2006
Reverend:

Michael Jackson is a demented sex criminal that prays on young children. He should have been locked up years ago. He would have been in any other Country, but hey! money talks lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I would not buy any of this pedophiles albums. He also has a very squeaky thin gay voice which is irritating!

He has not made any good albums since Thriller and will never release another good album again!

He is a hasbeen!

[color=#990000]SAY WHAT!!!How do u know he harm lil kids!!!They just want his money, besides he didnt have a childhood, he was famous at a young age so he didnt get chance to go to the playground[/color]
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Nobody: 4:17am On Jun 25, 2006
e who really IS a pedophile. dem kids be playing TRICKS ob on us!
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 25, 2006
just don't tear the damn pussy smiley
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by diddy4(m): 4:21am On Jun 25, 2006
this one una dey yap concern una. i will buy his songs. whether he is a child molestor or not. i dont care. i want his songs. kapish
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by WesleyanA(f): 4:25am On Jun 25, 2006
i don't buy albums.

so, not unless someone tells me a MJ album will be worth 1 Million on ebay 10 yrs from now, i most likely won't buy. even if the songs were good, i'll probably just get them somehow w/o buying.
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Ciaralover(f): 4:41am On Jun 25, 2006
we all do respect that michael is still the KING OF POP!!!

Yes so wesley in other words u burn CDS!!Instead of Buying!!
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 25, 2006
i don't burn cds i buy over the internet and then give them out when i'm tired of listening to them.
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 25, 2006
i don't keep copies. (mp3search.ru won't allow me do that). intellectual properties deserve reps respect.
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by WesleyanA(f): 4:48am On Jun 25, 2006
Ciaralover:

we all do respect that michael is still the KING OF POP!!!

Yes so wesley in other words u burn CDS!!Instead of Buying!!

uh err . . . argh!! shhhhhhhuuushhhh! lol

I mostly borrow them though and sometimes buy music online (not anymore with all the identity theft and online scams)
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Ciaralover(f): 4:52am On Jun 25, 2006
yep u shouldnt girl, u should get an IPOD or CD player and burn some of ya fave songs!!
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 25, 2006
you might be able to find some of your fav songs thru www.xeraworks.com come come come ! plz?
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by WesleyanA(f): 5:06am On Jun 25, 2006
that's the website on your profile huh? lol
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 25, 2006
what's funny about that

(1) (2) (3)

Free Nigerian & Foreign Mp3 Downloads / DOWNLOAD: Katy Perry – Cozy Little Christmas / Watch And Download Oliver Twist Video By D'banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.