Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,202 members, 7,849,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? (4505 Views)

When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? / New Michael Jackson Album Out In November / " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by beyunce(f): 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2006
Y wont i.
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by creamofluv: 3:20am On Jul 04, 2006
Make we na talk true yarn, wetin Michael even do for them people sef, if not say law two plenti for Oke Okun(Abroad) wetin be child molestation, for Nigeria wey we come from, we no dey follow small pikin play, or u no dey wash small pikin bum bum. Con do that kain thing for abroad dem go call u paedophile, Abeg make dem leave Michael, make e be white or brown. I still go buy hin ALBUM. hin be the MAN ,
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by NINETOFIVE(m): 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2006
------------(((((((((((

Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by NINETOFIVE(m): 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2006
I found all this photos on white people's web site, he always wanted white people to love him therefore kissing there asses, now this is how they love him, the worst thing you can do is to put yourself at the mercy of your enemies, now he has lost his people and he deserves everything he gets.

Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Reverend(m): 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2006
Jackson is a pedophile, there is no reason to feel sorry for him!

Try and feel sorry for all the kids he has abused. The only reason he is not serving the rest of his life in jail is that money talks!

NINETOFIVE:

I found all this photos on white people's web site, he always wanted white people to love him therefore kissing there asses, now this is how they love him, the worst thing you can do is to put yourself at the mercy of your enemies, now he has lost his people and he deserves everything he gets.

I find it incredible that you have to play the race card in your posts. I noticed that you did not have a problem posting all his pictures on this forum for all to see! People do not make fun of him because he is black, they make fun of him because he is a freak!

Black, White, Yellow or Brown, I do not care, He is a sex criminal and a child molester. He abused the trust of the parents and used his wealth and status to sexually exploit children and then try and pay them off.

If he is your role model in life I feel very sorry for you lipsrsealed try Martin Luther King or Mohammed Ali instead!

Jackson has required professional help for many years. He was abused himself by his father as a child. (If you did not know, his father is black)

Next you will be telling us that it is OK to dangle your child over a fifth story balcony, just becuase you have had a hit record!

Leave the racist anti white rhetoric out of your posts in the future, you will then earn some respect!

If anybody has destroyed Michael jackson, then it is himself and his family.
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by EastnEuSis(f): 12:01am On Jul 05, 2006
To:Reverend --First of all disagree with you NINETOFIVE never said that people make fun of him because he is black, if he stayed black he wouldn't have gotten himself in all this mess in the first place. Nobody in his family was ever to blamed for his misfortune, if his father was to be blamed why is it that all his other brothers never chosed the same rout in life like this freak.
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by NINETOFIVE(m): 12:41am On Jul 05, 2006
To Reverend

Reverend:

Jackson is a pedophile, there is no reason to feel sorry for him!

Try and feel sorry for all the kids he has abused. The only reason he is not serving the rest of his life in jail is that money talks!

I find it incredible that you have to play the race card in your posts. I noticed that you did not have a problem posting all his pictures on this forum for all to see! People do not make fun of him because he is black, they make fun of him because he is a freak!

Black, White, Yellow or Brown, I do not care, He is a sex criminal and a child molester. He abused the trust of the parents and used his wealth and status to sexually exploit children and then try and pay them off.

If he is your role model in life I feel very sorry for you lipsrsealed try Martin Luther King or Muhammad Ali instead!

Jackson has required professional help for many years. He was abused himself by his father as a child. (If you did not know, his father is black)

Next you will be telling us that it is OK to dangle your child over a fifth story balcony, just becuase you have had a hit record!

Leave the racist anti white rhetoric out of your posts in the future, you will then earn some respect!

If anybody has destroyed Michael jackson, then it is himself and his family.

I want to make it clear to you that I don't give damn if you have respect for my post or not, listen to this if you are a white man go fu, yourself, but if you are black I feel sorry for blacks like you, who are you to tell me what and what not to say in my post, have you ever been in my shoes, take your white defending crap out of my face.
If he is not kissing white people asses, why would he be having those children [ note they are mostly whites ] around him on every day basis, how can it be proved if he molested them or not, don't get me wrong is very clear Michael Jackson is gay and could as well be a pedophile, and this is an attribute of his wanting to be white, how many Black pedophile have you hard of?, non.
In what way has his father molested him?, because his father smacked him?, my father also smacked me, but I love my father very very much I was wise enough to know that when parents smack there children, they are doing it to correct the child, take your respect out of my face. I know by my own personal experience that no white man wants a black man to be alive, don't give me your I don't care if he is Black, white yellow or brown crap cause if you are white you sure do cause is your stock in trade.

Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by eveseh(f): 12:54am On Jul 05, 2006
I love MJ
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by retro(f): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2006
NINETOFIVE:

To Reverend

I want to make it clear to you that I don't give damn if you have respect for my post or not, listen to this if you are a white man go fu, yourself, but if you are black I feel sorry for blacks like you, who are you to tell me what and what not to say in my post, have you ever been in my shoes, take your white defending crap out of my face.
If he is not kissing white people asses, why would he be having those children [ note they are mostly whites ] around him on every day basis, how can it be proved if he molested them or not, don't get me wrong is very clear Michael Jackson is gay and could as well be a pedophile, and this is an attribute of his wanting to be white, how many Black pedophile have you hard of?, non.
In what way has his father molested him?, because his father smacked him?, my father also smacked me, but I love my father very very much I was wise enough to know that when parents smack there children, they are doing it to correct the child, take your respect out of my face. I know by my own personal experience that no white man wants a black man to be alive, don't give me your I don't care if he is Black, white yellow or brown crap cause if you are white you sure do cause is your stock in trade.
I smell racism.

Anyways, I wouldn't buy his album but I can download a few songs from the internet, IF I like them.
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Reverend(m): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2006
@ NINETOFIVE

I want to make it clear to you that I don't give damn if you have respect for my post or not

I do not respect your post in the slightest. Your ramblings in this thread have nothing to do with MJ. I believe that you have deeper, more complex psychological problems that need to be addressed to cure you of your race hatred!

if you are a white man go fu, yourself, but if you are black I feel sorry for blacks like you

So, white people can go and F**K themselves as you so eloquently put it, and you feel sorry for blacks. What you are really trying to say is that you despise anybody, whatever colour who has a different opinion to your own?

who are you to tell me what and what not to say in my post, have you ever been in my shoes, take your white defending crap out of my face.

I would not want to be in your shoes for all the tea in China! Hate for any human being is a recipe for self destruction, your hate is based on colour which is even more degrading.

All over the World people are fighting hate, standing up to promote tolerance and inclusion. More often than not, when hate flares up, good people rise up against it — often in greater numbers and with stronger voices.

don't get me wrong is very clear Michael Jackson is gay and could as well be a pedophile, and this is an attribute of his wanting to be white, how many Black pedophile have you hard of?, non.

So child abuse is a white thing is it? Black people do not abuse children? Time to open your eyes and remove your rose tinted glasses and get a grasp of reality!

http://www.rebirth.co.za/Child_abuse_and_sexual_exploitation_in_Africa.htm

http://www.afbis.com/analysis/child_abuse.htm

http://www.advocatesforyouth.org/publications/factsheet/fssxabus.htm

http://allafrica.com/stories/200606160579.html

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=7928452&dopt=Abstract

http://www.deltastate.gov.ng/womanspeech251005.htm

I know by my own personal experience that no white man wants a black man to be alive

The majority of people around this planet do not hold your views. I do not know what bad experience you have had in the past, but you can not paint everybody with the same brush. White people do not want black people dead and I bebelievehat black people do not want white people dead. This is a form of extremism which we have to address!

That you seem to believe this nonsense is extremely disturbing and shows us all how hard we have to work to change peoples attitudes and misconceptions. We are all human beings, You are playing a very dangerous game!

Hysteria like yours has led to the deaths of millions of people in the past for no other reason than racial and ethnic hatred and misinformation.

Look at what happened in Burundi between the Tutsi and Hutu populations. In Angola, Somalia, Northern Nigeria and currently in Dafur! Millions of dead people. African's killing Africans!

We can all live together and treat each other with respect. Many people choose hate as the easy option. it is easier to hate than to try a accept, understand and to tolerate other people and their beliefs!

Peace
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by retro(f): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2006
NINETOFIVE:

I know by my own personal experience that no white man wants a black man to be alive,

I seriously hope you said that out of anger because you do know that that is not true.
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by chapsman: 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2006
ya he is da bomb is it out?
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by NINETOFIVE(m): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2006
To Revrend

Don't try to argue with me cause you will surely lose, all your links are but useless to me, when you find a black person who is a pedophile I will surely be interested, you might want to know that most maniac and serial killers are white men, all pedophiles are all white men, all haters are all white men. in as much as I have a heart am not a racist, racism is a white man thing, stick this information on top of your nose so that you will remember all the time, all my actions are only but reaction. To make things more clear to you I have my dislike for white men not white people, If some one would use every slightest opportunity to show that they hate me, attack me, I can hate the person even more. I never knew you get so pissed when you are hated back, at least now I know.
      There is nothing you can tell me to change my mind cause I live in the real world, no other person or race has ever shown me hatred but white guys, so you can read your sermon to the birds in the sky.
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Ciaralover(f): 2:16am On Jul 06, 2006
So Ninetofive u are trying to say that only white people kill, that is a total lie and it makes u sound so racist!!Down here in MD,DC and VA there was a serial killer name MOHAMED that went about killing people down here and he was a black yep our own black man!!
So what it white guys discriminates against u in ya country its that a reason to hate them, in the bible people discriminated against God and he still forgave them!!U have taken the topic from Will U buy Michael Jackson Album to White people are serial killer which is such a discrimination thing!!U are some of the people that are still discriminating!!Dont get it twisted but u are in need of an emergency help and i really meant it!!

SEE YA and GOD BLESS YA!!BYE
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by retro(f): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2006
NINETOFIVE:

To serial killers are all white men, all pedophiles are all white men

*yawns* Goodmorning.

Here's a list of Black Serial Killers. Have fun!

1 George Russel: Killed 3 women
Get to know him: http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/predators/russell/hate_1.html
Pictures of himhttp://images.google.be/images?svnum=10&hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=Russell+George+(serial+killer)&spell=1

2 Carlton Gary: Killed 3 women
Get to know him: http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/predators/carlton_gary/1.html

3 Muhammad Adam Omar: He's from Sudan but Killed 16 women in Yemen
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/776246.stm

4 Kendall François: Killed 8 women
http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/predators/francois/disappeared_1.html

5 Zebra Killers: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_murders

6 Wayne Williams: http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/streiber/273/williams_mo.htm

7 Alton Coleman: http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/partners/coleman/pissy_2.html

8 Reginald and Jonathan Carr
http://www.wichita-massacre.com/

9 Paul Durousseau
http://www.wtlv.com/news/news-article.aspx?storyid=6776

10 Chester Dewayne Turner
[url]http://ktla.trb.com/news/local/la-me-serial23oct23,0,4185053.story?coll=ktla-news-1[/url]
[img]http://gfx.dagbladet.no/magasinet/2004/10/26/turner_ap.jpg[/img]

There are more but I'm tired. I'm working on the Pedophile thing.
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by WesleyanA(f): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2006
@NINETOFIVE saying that all serial killers and pedophiles are white is kind of . . ?  undecided
we all know that's not true. even YOU know it's not true.  lipsrsealed
(those pics are scary!! btw shocked)
@Retro, we really don't need a list + it's not fun
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by retro(f): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2006
WesleyanA:

@Retro, we really don't need a list + it's not fun

I was trying to make a point, which clearly you didn't get. I am prouving 9to5 wrong. The statement serial killers are all white men is not only ridiculous but false.
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by WesleyanA(f): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2006
my bad. now i get your point. lol
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by NINETOFIVE(m): 1:56am On Jul 07, 2006
Woh! woh! woh! now I get it, Is all women thing huh, no wonder why all the blah blah blah, you black women always hard this problem of wanting to be like white people by straightening your hair, painting you hair blond and all that crap, you know that we black men don't have that problem that's why every other race want to copy us this days, don't give me that crap of saying that white women wear rasta, cause I don't see them wearing it TV, but I see you girls every day on TV lightening your skin trying to disguise yourselves like white women, most of you are like Michael Jackson, thats why he is a homo because he has the mentality of black women, should I continue to wonder why you have eyes but you can't see, most black guys would agree that white men are mean ass holes, because they see the truth, but you people would pretend not to see.

It wasn't me that said that most serial killers are white men, but it is statistics that shows these facts, and statistics also shows that 99.9% of pedophiles are white men, I don't give a damn about your links, it proves nothing, may be you will show me the links of black skin heads that kills white or mixed race children {with 11 stabs of knife on the heart }, don't worry there are many white men like that roaming the streets, you think you know but you have no idea, I saw how they get there kick by hating and degrading black people, is it not white doctors that said black women smell funny?, is it not women that are afraid to send there black and mixed race children to white schools?, I' ve been attacked by racist not less than 500 times, and don't give me that ''you sound so racist crap'', cause all my actions are all but reaction, there is no smoke without fire isn't it?, my wife is white and we love each other like the very first day we met 15 years ago, she even hate white men more than I do.                                           

She said that white men are not good for a father because they would leave there family and children without giving a damn about anybody but themselves what an egoistic set of people, they are not good as sons because they care of no one else except themselves { statistics shows that most of the old people that end up in care home are white people }, they are not good for husbands because he would surely come back one day and say he needs some space and freedom or there is some one else after his wife gets a little bigger from child birth, they are not good for a friend because they would betray there friend any moment. Time has made me to see that every thing she said is the truth, non of her friends or anybody she knows has a father because they all left. All her friends  black or white  that are married to white men are all divorced after 3 or maximum of 5 years, but all the one's married to black guys, there marriages are intact because nobody thinks of space, and this is not a coincidence.

Don't argue with me believe whatever you want to believe, I have my own believe. Am a Christian too the Bible said that when somebody slaps you on one side of your face, you should turn the other side, i've been slapped on one side of the face and I turned the other side, it has been slapped over and over again and again and now the slapping has to stop. If i keep forgiving I wont look like a good person, I would look like an Idiot. When have you hard in Africa that there is anything called zooaphile or Necrophilia, in white mans land everybody has to be protected, women, children, animal, etc, from whom?, from the white men. which African country have you hard that a man raped an 8 months old baby, you think you know but you have no idea, don't argue with me cause I have no time for this stupid conpetition cause if start sending you links about white people and what they do you can't  believe your eyes, and you can't believe that a human being can do stuffs like that. believe me if I start sending it, this thread can't contain all the links, cause I know alot of stuffs about white people and I understand many of there languages, am not saying we blacks are perfect but it would take us one million years to be as bad as the white man, and may GOD forbid that happening. Just stop it right now and talk about Michael Jackson, may GOD open your eyes.
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Reverend(m): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2006
@ NINTOFIVE

Today is the anniversary of the 7/7 bombings in London. Fifty two people (black and white) died and many more where injured.

The bombs were planted by people with exactly the same twisted racist hatred that you have shown us in this thread.

That you have decided to turn this thread into a platform for your extremist and fanatical views is very disturbing and sad.

Martin Luther King said, "I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." That dream is still a ways off, and it can only be changed when people[b] like you [/b]stop using race to define things in life and spit their evil venom.

Your idealogy and warped mentality poses a danger to human kind. You are a wolf in sheep's clothing and people should beware.

I am very happy to see that several people in this forum have seen your true colours!

I for one have added you to my ignore list. You are only the second person that has achieved this honor!

So don't bother to reply, your post will not appear in my browser anyway!
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by NINETOFIVE(m): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2006
I can't understand what 7/7 is got to do with my post, and for your information I feel very sorry for all the people that lost there life on 7/7 cry cry and my heart goes to all there families. Is very clear to me that you brought in these issue to make you look good cause you saw that all what I said is the truth, Jesus is my witness, and he will judge us all.
        Now you 've proved to everybody on this thread once again that my wife was right, because your nature will never allow you to feel somebody's pain and accept the truth, you never said that what I said on my post is a lie, cause you know is the TRUTH , that's why you are trying to twist it to something else, because you don't care about me or anybody but yourself, read my post once again or get a pair of glasses am the victim here.
        If you know you are a good person like you want everybody to assume, go to racist or white supremacy forum{is free for anybody to see} and tell them what an assholes they are, then I will know you understand me. You promised not to reply my post, please don't, since you don't understand me now, you will never do, I rest my case.
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by EastnEuSis(f): 1:50am On Jul 09, 2006
Ninetofive you are right about a lot of things here, dont listen to nobody, a lot of people know what you mean, but they would prefer to hide there faces cool respect. grin
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Ciaralover(f): 2:04am On Jul 09, 2006
He is kinda right but the fact that he said that White people create most crime is wrong!!
I think Blacks and white are on the same level when it comes to creating crimes!!God bless Ya!!
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by NINETOFIVE(m): 3:30am On Jul 09, 2006
To ciaralover

You gatto be joking am very sure you don't seem to know nothing about African culture, is like compeering Angel of GOD and devil's angel a lot of crimes I wrote there Africans dont even know what they mean.

To easteusis

thanks for saying the truth.
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by retro(f): 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2006
Ciaralover:

I think Blacks and white are on the same level when it comes to creating crimes!!

That's not true. In America, most of the regular crimes (murders, robberies) are committed by African Americans (especially those who live in the ghetto). 85 % of seria killers are White. Also hate crimes are committed by African Americans more than any other race.

I don't think Blacks and Whites are on the same level crime wise. It varies.

(1) (2) (3)

Between Luther Vandross And Lionel Richie Who Has Been A Better Vocalist ? / DOWNLOAD MP3: Samini - Ak3jo Ft Kelvyn Boy X Larruso (prod. By Brainy Beatz) / Most Handsome To Ugliest: Jarule Or 50cent Or Nas Or Nelly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.