Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Guide To Buying A Tokunbo Car From Cotonu - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Guide To Buying A Tokunbo Car From Cotonu (15660 Views)

Buy Your Cars At Cotonu At Cheap Rate / Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 / Get Your Good And Affordable Cars From Cotonu With No Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guide To Buying A Tokunbo Car From Cotonu by austinobee: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2008
Buying a Tokunbo Car from Cotonu can be termed as risky for most people. Indeed it is risky because you stand the risk of getting your cars seized by the Customs officials.

Then how do people still get to buy cars from cotonu and have them delived to Nigeria even with the ever vigilant eyes of the customs.

We you should note that there are certain categories of cars that are not accepted in Nigeria, but still come in. These are cars that are above 10 years.

If you contract the right person, you can get a good car from cotonu which would come in at 200,000 to 300,000 naira less than what the already arrived car in Nigeria would cost.

First and foremost, when going to cotonou to by a car, make inquiries concerning the cost of the car, the cost of clearing the car from the Benin Port (Port Novo) and also what it would cost to bring in the car from Cotonou to Nigeria.

Bringing in the car is where the issue is. First of all, if the person bringing in the car for you is greedy, then your car is very likely to get seized. The Customs officials like money, so they are willing to collect money for booking to allow your car in. Cars are not seized when they are booked for before bringing in.

If anybody tells you that your car was seized by the customs, simply know that he or she refused to pay the duty for booking or he has sold your car and is telling you stories, in any case, the person is liable.

Credibility matters in any business, so it is important to do business with people who have a track record for bringing cars from cotonou.

Should you want us to do this service for you, you can holla us on 08120818668.
Re: Guide To Buying A Tokunbo Car From Cotonu by benincitys(f): 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2008
i will like to ship a car from germany to cotonu this car is more than 8year so i need more info .
Re: Guide To Buying A Tokunbo Car From Cotonu by brownbonno(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2008
austinobee:

Buying a Tokunbo Car from Cotonu can be termed as risky for most people. Indeed it is risky because you stand the risk of getting your cars seized by the Customs officials.

Then how do people still get to buy cars from cotonu and have them delived to Nigeria even with the ever vigilant eyes of the customs.

We you should note that there are certain categories of cars that are not accepted in Nigeria, but still come in. These are cars that are above 10 years.

If you contract the right person, you can get a good car from cotonu which would come in at 200,000 to 300,000 naira less than what the already arrived car in Nigeria would cost.

First and foremost, when going to cotonou to by a car, make inquiries concerning the cost of the car, the cost of clearing the car from the Benin Port (Port Novo) and also what it would cost to bring in the car from Cotonou to Nigeria.

Bringing in the car is where the issue is. First of all, if the person bringing in the car for you is greedy, then your car is very likely to get seized. The Customs officials like money, so they are willing to collect money for booking to allow your car in. Cars are not seized when they are booked for before bringing in.

If anybody tells you that your car was seized by the customs, simply know that he or she refused to pay the duty for booking or he has sold your car and is telling you stories, in any case, the person is liable.

Credibility matters in any business, so it is important to do business with people who have a track record for bringing cars from cotonou.

Should you want us to do this service for you, you can holla us on 08065077654.

Your post is not new on this issue.But what you all forget to realise is that nobody is going to risk his money for all of these uncleared clearing pattern.
Look, tell us what happen when you book the car with the custom,is it legal with a receipt of payment to bring in a car that is older than 8 years to Nigeria ?
The 200,000-300,000 what does that stand for?I know there are legal possibilities to bring in cars through Cotonou but you guys are too to economical with information to enable one make a right decision.I have 2 bitter experience on that route and will not go back without correct information.
Re: Guide To Buying A Tokunbo Car From Cotonu by Larrynbm: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2008
can u get me a Jetta Executive 90 model or normal jetta 89 model for my dad from cotonou i need it clean tokunbo factory ac manual transmission get back to me ASAP with the cost the pay is down u can reach me on 08037035439 or larrynbm@gmail.com.

attached are pics of what i want

Re: Guide To Buying A Tokunbo Car From Cotonu by onokha: 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2008
austinobee, can you get a volkswagen jetta 1996 model for me. pls i will like to know what it takes to get to lagos
Re: Guide To Buying A Tokunbo Car From Cotonu by ssRhino: 11:53pm On Aug 16, 2008
Why going thru the hazzle of smuggling cars into nigeria, when one cld just add another couple of hundreds and get soething into nigeria, legally?
Re: Guide To Buying A Tokunbo Car From Cotonu by onokha: 12:22am On Aug 17, 2008
This type is what i want and if you can, then do me a mail on : onokha@yahoo.com

Re: Guide To Buying A Tokunbo Car From Cotonu by mustaphaamed: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2013
SOKOTO
Foreign Used

Automatic
Petrol
front Wheel Drive
Left hand Drive
Silver
Leather
Air Conditioning, Airbags, AM/FM Radio, Anti-Lock Brakes, Armrests, CD Player, Cup Holders, Electric Windows, Fog Lights, Power Steering, Roof Rack, Sunroof, Winch,
Model: 2005 Toyota sienna
Fuel: fuel
Condition: very good
Model: 2005
PRICE;300,000
CONTACT;08104996578
E-mail;mustaphaamed@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Guide To Buying A Tokunbo Car From Cotonu by mustaphaamed: 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2013
sokoto

Foreign Used

Automatic

Petrol

front Wheel Drive

Left hand Drive

Silver

Leather

Air Conditioning, Airbags, AM/FM Radio, Anti-Lock Brakes, Armrests, CD Player, Cup Holders, Electric Windows, Fog Lights, Power Steering, Roof Rack, Sunroof, Winch,

PRICE 300,000

contact; 08104996578

1 Like

Re: Guide To Buying A Tokunbo Car From Cotonu by emmaliver(m): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
sorry did u say d sienna is how much
Re: Guide To Buying A Tokunbo Car From Cotonu by Patrickben: 6:30am On Sep 29, 2014
This super super sound 2014
Mercedes E230 not 1 scratch on the body
full with all option one can wish for in a car it has been used for only 3months

Options:
Power windows, automatic transmission with
chrome-silver panel, radio, cd and cassette player,
low mileage, factory a/c, Alloyed rims, sun roof ,
now this is just a pure ride for the road.
just for a price of #350000 if you are interested call 09094741463 or email me @ Patrickben92@gmail.com
pics bellow

Re: Guide To Buying A Tokunbo Car From Cotonu by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 29, 2014
Anybody can buy car from cotounu and clearing a car from that end and bringing it in is not a rocket science. What is wrong with these hungry guys?
Re: Guide To Buying A Tokunbo Car From Cotonu by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 29, 2014
Patrickben: This super super sound 2014
Mercedes E230 not 1 scratch on the body
full with all option one can wish for in a car it has been used for only 3months

Options:
Power windows, automatic transmission with
chrome-silver panel, radio, cd and cassette player,
low mileage, factory a/c, Alloyed rims, sun roof ,
now this is just a pure ride for the road.
just for a price of #350000 if you are interested call 09094741463 or email me @ Patrickben92@gmail.com
pics bellow

Very Ugly seats
Re: Guide To Buying A Tokunbo Car From Cotonu by kasn: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
austinobee:

Should you want us to do this service for you, you can holla us on 08120818668.
. How much can u get me camry big daddy02\03 model asap with geniue custom duty
Re: Guide To Buying A Tokunbo Car From Cotonu by kasn: 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
kasn:
. How much can u get me camry big daddy02\03 model asap with geniue custom duty
Re: Guide To Buying A Tokunbo Car From Cotonu by kasn: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
mustaphaamed:
sokoto

Foreign Used

Automatic

Petrol

front Wheel Drive

Left hand Drive

Silver

Leather

PRICE 300,000

contact; 08104996578

how can u get this seinna 05 model for me I need it now asap
Re: Guide To Buying A Tokunbo Car From Cotonu by Homeyfav: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
;',

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! Pimped Corolla S Tokunbo For Sale.. Cool Red Profile + Cool Price!!!! / Process Medical Report For Your Tinted Car Here / 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom VIII with 8k miles Call For Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.