Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Nigerian Blogs - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Blogs (37972 Views)

Top 10 + 1 Nigerian Blogs To Watch In 2014 / Name The Top 10 Most Popular Nigerian Blogs / Nigerian Blogs Directory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Blogs by ife01(m): 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2007
Re: Nigerian Blogs by laideo(f): 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2007
u can't have a NAIJA BLOG roll call without my blog now!!!

www.exschoolnerd.com or

www.madeinnaija..com

One visit and u are hooked.
Re: Nigerian Blogs by ojesymsym: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2007
I am kind of new to this blogging business, and I have read the thread thru, no one seems to have mentioned how to retrieve ones cash when it is made. do u need a credit card to collect ur cash or do u open an account here in Nigeria and get paid. when opening my adsence acct. I only gave an address, there was no provsion for how to collect the cash. Any one with any info to all these questions. Thanks. Will be telling all about my blog soon, opened for scrutiny and criticism.
Re: Nigerian Blogs by replenish(f): 11:13am On Aug 10, 2007
same here, i have a blog but i dont even know how to make money on it. anybody with info on how to make money and collect the money. will definately appreciate it. thanx
Re: Nigerian Blogs by donmayor(m): 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2007
Must u make money from everything? I blog for the fun of it.
http://mayor.spaces.live.com
http://donmayor..com
Re: Nigerian Blogs by ojesymsym: 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2007
this blog was released in august, 2007, its quite new. please take a look at it. www.stopsolution..com. dont forget to leave comments and click on the adverts on the page, u know now.
Re: Nigerian Blogs by fitinwell: 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2007
check it out : www.bolajimediaworks..com

or search google : bolaji mediaworks

all my relvant links will appear on
Re: Nigerian Blogs by fellow(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2007
my first personal site www.olatundelanre.com
Re: Nigerian Blogs by Afam(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2007
Re: Nigerian Blogs by tundewoods(m): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2007
@ Topic

Its wonderful to know that a lot of Nigerian's both home and in diaspora are now accustomed to Blogging & alot of these blogs are very very interesting.

Personally i wish i could blog but i must confess my busy work schedule gives me little or no time pour my thoughts on my own blog.I do wish i could have robust and interesting blog like some of ya do !!

Here is my little advice to folks that want to start blogging.The fact is that blogs require dedication,devotion & enough spare time to enable pour your thoughts out.

Please don't expect to make financial returns from blogs at the inital state and if you are doing it for the money i guess you better become a freelance writer for Wall Street journal or Harvard business journal.

To all the bloggers in the house ! Nice job and keeping blogging.

some of my favourite Nairlander Blogs are

1] Laide O's blog @  madeinnaija..com

2] Afam's Blog @ afamnaji.com

3] The Cold fusion dude Deji Olowe's @ dejiolowe.com

Re: Nigerian Blogs by bigrovar(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2007
Hey this is my blog , its about trying to bridging the digital divide, u can get to download applications ,learn to optimize ur computer and get cool stuffs like wallpapers,ebooks and great computer tutorials, am a Nigerian but my blog is global in its out reach, as most of the comment i get are from non-Nigeria , its very educative, check it out www.bigbrovar. .
Re: Nigerian Blogs by iyabat: 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2007
See my blog://Nigeria-banking-news..com

Iyabat
Re: Nigerian Blogs by legendstik: 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2007
Hi Nairalanders,
Do any body know about one "MICHEAL MORGAN CONSULTING" They have invited me to a seminar 2morrow Sat.1,sept. on Health,Safety&Enviroment. for Engineers and oil and gas related scientists.
I want to know if they are not one of the job seeker`s exploiters,so that i will not waste my money &time.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Blogs by Orikinla(m): 11:37am On Sep 04, 2007
replenish:

same here, i have a blog but i don't even know how to make money on it. anybody with info on how to make money and collect the money. will definately appreciate it. thanx

We will give you money for links from your Blog!

How Does it Work?
You email us your blog's link, which we will check out, then make you an offer for a link, the size of which depends on your blogs popularity, page rank and age.

If you accept the offer, we supply you the code for the link, and you upload it to your page. As soon as we see the link is live, we make payment by Paypal. Payment can take upto 30 working days due to unusually high volume at this time.

You are in control at every step, we do not touch your blog's code, and the link is totally un-intrusive. Why not see click the links at the side, and see some of the people who have already placed links for us.

http://www.money4blogs.com/

Now read my testimony on blogging.

From Internet Mugu to Internet Guru

Many popular bloggers are making over $10, 000 monthly.

My American friend has one of the most popular group blogs and the blog makes over $10, 000 daily.

My Nigerian Times blog will be making over $10, 000 monthly. And that will be a fraction of my target, because my feasibility study shows that Nigerian Times can make $5, 000 daily in the next three years.

The GSM boom in Nigeria will spill over to the Nigerians doing business online, because all mobile phone users will be surfing the net and reading news, features and watching videos anywhere and anytime online. That is why I am already showing video news on four of my 26 blogs and I collect commissions from all the video commercials. And I will soon be showing video commercial adverts from Nigerian banks and other companies on Nigerian Times.

My target is to be the largest Nigerian media online and as at present I have  26 active  blogs and seven websites on all aspects of life. And I have more coverage than the major newspapers in Nigeria. Nigerian Times Blog is ahead of them 24/7. Google records more of Nigerian Times than even The Guardian of Nigeria online.

Sokari's Black Looks and Nigerian Times have been the most popular Nigerian blogs until I moved on to develop my master domain. But Nigerian Times will soon become the most popular African blog for current affairs, news, features and politics when the commercial promos begin offline. Because, the majority of the over 40 million literate people in Nigeria are Internet illiterates and they need mass literacy campaign on the immense benefits of the Internet.
Full page adverts on Nigerian Times in The Punch, The Guardian and Daily Sun and a TV announcement during the Network News of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) will open the eyes of the over 35 million TV viewers to Nigerian Times. And if I spend N 1, 000, 000 (one million naira) only on adverts to attract only 10 million visits to Nigerian Times monthly, I would be very glad and grateful to God. Because, 10 million visits will fetch me $40, 000 from the video adverts alone. And more revenues will come from the image adverts on the header and side bars. My target is to make over $300, 000 monthly from adverts on all my blogs and websites.

As at present, I won't even sell my Nigerian Times for $1 million.
I love and treasure my Nigerian Times as my Golden Goose as Seun loves and treasures his beloved Nairaland.
But Nigerian Times is more authoritative than Nairaland, because it is seen as the flagship of Citizen Journalism in the Nigerian blogosphere. And the name is perfect. It is already a successful brand within only three years of creating it.
NTA boasts that you can't beat their reach, but Nigerian Times is going to beat their reach and even leave NTA behind. The NTA website is underdeveloped. NTA should see what the BBC, CNN and Sky are doing online. Oprah makes more money from her website than her Oprah Winfrey Show. Oprah.com attracts over 30 million visitors monthly and makes a lot of money from the commercial adverts on the webpages.

With over 140 million people in Nigeria and over 35 million users of GSM phones and Nigeria as the largest market in Africa, we are going to benefit from the migration to the Internet as Nigerian banks, insurance companies and other companies advertise online to reach millions of the customers and consumers online. And the most popular online media will get most of the adverts. And I want my Nigerian Times to lead the pack. 

You have to pay your bills for your Internet and every minute spent online. So, make sure you make the money from what you are spending your money on.
As my mentor and namesake, Dr. Mike Murdock said, your seed will determine your harvest.
And I need a great harvest, so I am sowing a great seed.
And I have already told him that as long as God gives me the grace, I am going to buld the Wisdom Towers on Victoria Island in Lagos, Nigeria. Where, people can come and drink from the fountain of divine wisdom and read our books as our testimony that God has given us the power to make wealth as Jesus Christ said, He has come so that we may have life and have life abundantly.

Blogging is not a hobby.
Blogging is communication and communication is even bigger than the oil business.

Blogs are now integrated into mainstream media and you can see what The Guardian of the UK, New York Times, Washington Post, The Telegraph, the BBC, Bloomberg, Reuters and other global news channels are doing with blogs.
When Daily Kos started making over $1 million every year from group blogging and all the American politicians contesting for electoral posts are going on Daily Kos to place their campaign adverts, the mainstream news channels knew that blogging is not for dummies.

We need more millionaires in Nigeria, because we don't have enough and we need millionaires who can help the poor majority. Not the evil and wicked Nigerian millionaires who are chaeating and exploiting their workers and they are the worst tax evaders.

I want the honest rich people in Nigeria to be more than the poor.
And I believe that the Internet can make more millionaires for Nigeria.
I mean real millionaires and not the fake millionaires who looted public and private coffers and have left Nigeria poorer than even 30 years ago.
We should invest more online and we can even create our own Noogle to compete with Google.

I heard that Alhaji Aliko Dangote is boasting that he is richer than Lady Oprah Winfrey, with his over $8 billion. And I felt sorry for his low IQ.
If Aliko Dangote should face the IRS, he would end up in jail for Tax Evasion and Corporate fraud.
What Dangote Cement is doing in Nigeria is worse than the Enron scandal.
Oprah.com is more legit than the Dangote Group.

All the political millionaires in Nigeria should be tried and if found guilty should be jailed after recovering all the funds they misappropriated and stole from Nigeria.
99% of the government contractors and their bankers in Nigeria are crooks and rogues.
So, they can kiss my arse.
I have no respect for the enemies of Nigeria.
And if you don't get rid of your enemies, they will get rid of you.
Nigeria can never make progress until we get rid of the enemies of our progress.

Google was started in 1998 and today Google is richer than even the richest and oldest bank in Nigeria.
And guess what?
Google makes millions of dollars from the blogs hosted on Google.
Every blog on Blogger belongs to Google. And Google makes millions of dollars from Google AdSense adverts on all the millions of blogs in the global village.

I want to see Nigerian blogs making millions of dollars in the next dotcom boom.

Blog and smile all the way to the bank!

N.B:
The last sentence above would have fetched me over $500, because I would have used the sentence to advertise a major bank in Nigeria and place their banner advert under the post on Nigerian Times.
Re: Nigerian Blogs by Afam(m): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2007
Is this genuine or scam?

You get the following when you submit information on the link http://www.money4blogs.com/ as provided by the last poster.

Error:

# This form is not being sent from the url where it is supposed to be located. If you are the owner of this form you need to ensure that the 'Form Location' is specified as money4blogs.com/. To change this, login to the site, click 'edit' next to the form's name, and then click the 'Basic Information' link to change the form's location.

[Back to Form]

with this address http://www.mycontactform.com/sendform/sendform.php

So, beware!
Re: Nigerian Blogs by ifegy123: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2007
Re: Nigerian Blogs by youngnfres: 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2007
Re: Nigerian Blogs by Orikinla(m): 12:58am On Oct 13, 2007
I want to link to Nigerian blogs on my http://therhema..com/ and the selected blogs will link back to The Rhema.

The Rhema is very popular and a member of the Christians Unite.

Post the link to your blog on it and I will include it on the site.

God bless you as you join me to spread the Word of God.
Re: Nigerian Blogs by Orikinla(m): 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2007
*** Please keep a copy of this email for your records.

Congratulations!

This is just a quick message to let
you know that we have carefully
reviewed your blog:

Gateway To Success
http://gatewaytosuccess..com

And your blog has successfully
met our strict quality guidelines!

Your blog has been *APPROVED*
for the BlogRush network.

You should be very proud of
your blog's quality content and
know that you are now included
in a special network of similar
high-quality blogs.

* We have already rejected a lot
of blogs (several thousand) that do
not meet our strict quality guidelines
and we will continue to enforce our
detailed criteria in order to protect the
integrity of our network.

You should now see the BlogRush widget
loading on your blog.

We look forward to driving you lots
of targeted traffic!

Best Regards,

The BlogRush Team
Re: Nigerian Blogs by bolaoni(m): 12:39am On Oct 16, 2007
Am I late to the party?

Well even if I am, I think I will still help in scraping the ajekus

My blogs:

Internet Marketing Tips and Ideas: http://www.imgiveaways.com

Motivation for Nigerians: http://www.naijamotivation.com

I also help set up professional Blogs wink

@ oriki,

Great posts you've got there. I share your vision. Have a network of
blogs and we are all doing well. wink
Re: Nigerian Blogs by freelance(m): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2007
You can check out my blog reloaded cool

http://www.freelancez..com

Cheers! wink
Re: Nigerian Blogs by webcrawlla(m): 1:32am On Oct 22, 2007
My Blog. Ebizmethod.com/blog
highlights money making opportunities
on the internet.
Re: Nigerian Blogs by naomijt(f): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2007
We have a new blog named Business Outside the Box. It provides practical guides on utilizing web and mobile services for business, as well as articles and features, the latest information, reviews of services and devices, as well as available vacancies and projects in the web, mobility and IT field.
Re: Nigerian Blogs by maziigwe(f): 2:21am On Oct 28, 2007
have you seen this http://www.effikoland.com/blogs

hope you like it? Though I dont think there's much on it right nw
Re: Nigerian Blogs by maziigwe(f): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2007
I dont know if any of u r learned persons but I'm going to start a legal blog on http://effikoland.com/blogs. I will start with a digest of the recent election petition verdicts across the country.

Join me
Re: Nigerian Blogs by Orikinla(m): 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2007
If any Nigerian blogger is interested in Podcasting, I recommend Poadcasting 101.
If is best for those interested in commercial podcasting with multimedia channels.
Re: Nigerian Blogs by Etin(f): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2007
Re: Nigerian Blogs by anusule(m): 12:58am On Nov 13, 2007
Re: Nigerian Blogs by yinka007(m): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2007
Re: Nigerian Blogs by worldbest(m): 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2007
Hi all.This is my blog www.Footballarena..Com .Its all about football and its pretty up to date and very beautiful.
Re: Nigerian Blogs by anusule(m): 1:29am On Nov 19, 2007
anusule:

www.ajidesblog..com

cool blog. undecided
Re: Nigerian Blogs by DisGuy: 1:44am On Nov 19, 2007

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Spacex Rocket Explosion - Mark Zuckerberg Reacts / Twitter: Elon Musk Reacts To Firing Of Employees amid lawsuits / Top 8 Problems Of Internet Growth In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.