Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,072 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Help! Bulk Sms - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Bulk Sms (18707 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Bulk Sms by southgates(m): 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2010
Bulk SMS in Nigeria, a promo is going on at www.southgates.net you can be sure to find a price that you will love
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by Tolujoseph(m): 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2010
u can own your own bulksms website with only just 15k like www.aratext.com, www.bbn.com,etc and your own like www.yourdomain.com with only just 15k and u cud make at least 100k a month u get the unit @ 2naira from the dealer and u cud sell it at 5.00 each just like mine.

For more info call 08065111667
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by Tolujoseph(m): 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2010
u can own your own bulksms website with only just 15k like www.aratext.com, www.bbn.com,etc and your own like www.yourdomain.com with only just 15k and u cud make at least 100k a month u get the unit @ 2naira from the dealer and u cud sell it at 5.00 each just like mine.

For more info call 08065111667
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by sokislam(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2010
LamproSMS is the cheapest SMS services I have seen so far and their pricelist is just wow. Resellership is also available

You can check out the website for more info at www.lamprosms.com
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by donline: 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2010
friend, if what u want 2 send is much, we will give u #2.00
call 08035057766
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by lovemeall(m): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2010
get the best ever sms site that send sms to international nos an all networks in Nigeria at N4 PER TEXT. VISIT www.generalsms.com
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by daptek: 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2010
BE YOUR OWN BOSS THROUGH BULK SMS AND WEBHOSTING BUSINESS

JatholaHost is an industry leader in bulk SMS messaging and provides customers with a secure, simple, dependable, high capacity messaging platform to over 700 networks world wide. This easy to use web-based product offers bulk SMS delivery, address book merge functionality, history reporting, bulk imports of contacts and many advanced sending features.

SMS Text Messaging ensures you reach your target market by contacting them directly on their mobile phone. A large number of our population carry a mobile phone and SMS Text Messaging can get the message through quickly and efficiently. This form of communication can be particularly effective when contacting members of a club or society, sales force, event attendees and more. The potential is unlimited.

Become a distribution partner and get a website for your company with just #3500, This is a web based system which allows you to sell messages at your own margin. Selling SMS through www.jatholahost.net offer you the following features.

The Re Seller website includes the following features:
SMSPortal provides a complete solution for your SMS requirements.
A pre-developed solution offering the same services & products as SMSPortal
An administrative function to control accounts, content, sales staff, credits etc
You dont need to know any programming as it's all pre-developed!
Activated immediately after we have receive your payment
Immediate SMS messaging to global contacts
You get 1000 sms unit as a reseller to start with
You get a website for your company.
Also you get an SMS reseller account where you can create as many customers you want
We give you at #2.50K per sms and you can sell it at #4 to #5 to your clients.
We Also Register an Online Payment solution for you. to accept payment from your customers directly online.
Call us for any information regarding this service. on: 07091118033 or 08024745183

Thanks
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by OMOLADY(f): 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2010
Hi. Nobody does it better other than www.smsandgsm.com The movers and shakers use this. It has been tested overtime. It is cheap, fast and reliable. They deliver at 0.90 kobo per sms to all GSM networks. U can also send messages to international numbers. All you need do is just sign up for free. U dont need to buy as much as 10,000 units just with 100 units you are good to go with them on their platform. CHEERS
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by jeaps: 4:21am On May 17, 2010
Fashiteksms is one of the best 21st century state of the art internet/mobile technology created for fast,direct and cost effective exchange of information with the combination of mobile telephony and the internet.

Excellent Customer Service
Seamless Credit Purchase
Multi-Network Coverage
Save Message for future use
Detailed Delivery Report
Credit Transactions History
Capacity for SMS message schedule
Uses Revolutionary Web 2.0 Technologies For Utmost Ease Of Use

fashiteksms . com
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by ufumes(m): 12:03am On Sep 13, 2010
http://cheapnigerianbulksms.com or http://sms.ufumes.com are known for their cheap rates and weekly free sms credits
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by fbi1: 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2010
Do you want to register or just send bulk sms, i know of i can help you out, Mail me fasasiabiodun@yahoo.com
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by nasbock(m): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2010
the best sms package you can use with additional benefit for more info pm me at nasbockhomebusiness@gmail.com
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by jabe4u(m): 11:46am On Sep 28, 2010
My friend,
i do bulk sms as a business i can send for you if you wish. but i use www.expressbulksms.com they are very reliable.
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by jabe4u(m): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2010
My friend,
i do bulk sms as a business i can send for you if you wish. but i use www.expressbulksms.com they are very reliable. contact me on 08068024271
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by izeghs(m): 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2010
We sell BULK SMS for as low as N1:20K
Minimum of 5,000 sms

You can also use our desktop platform from your PC.

Just get your phone and start calling, it is a sure way to make money.

Daniel: 07029514941, 08185029952
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by kelvins(m): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2010
The cheapest BULK SMS so far is http://ztlsms.com with loaded features and robust platform.
SMS Price is currently [size=18pt]N1.60k [/size]for normal customers and [size=18pt]N1.10k[/size] for resellers!

They have a good activate-and-use reseller platform with full website and hosting all for free.
Test their reseller service @ http://demostore.info

They also offer 48hours shortcode services, you can test their shortcode platform by visit http://www.shortcode.ztlsms.com.

For more information visit http://www.ztlsms.com
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by okoroja(m): 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2010
if you want reliable and cheap bulk sms check this guys; http://www.instantdeliverysms.com. Their platform is okay
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by idbabe: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2010
Try www.prettysms.com and u will never regret.
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by zogo(m): 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2010
To excel in business you must understand seasons. This is political dispensation, this is makes it the bulk sms business boom. I will take you by the hand to show you how you can earn at least #50,000 monthly. Yes #50,000 monthly. I wil also show you how you can be a bulk sms reseller even without a website of your own! All you need to get started in is compiled in my e-book. attached is a cover page of the e-book.

To ur success!

Gideon Wealth

Re: Help! Bulk Sms by Bamstand(m): 12:46am On Oct 27, 2010
one of the best sms site I ve used is www.smslift.com there prices are ok.
and they also ve reseller systems and the setup is free
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by Thomas333(m): 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2010
www.expressbulksms.com
price N2 per sms
i used it for my business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Walmart Nigeria: Good Or Bad Idea? (Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala) / How To Start A Delivery/courier Business In Nigeria HiTNG / Government Will Help Next Cash & Carry Supermarket Bounce Back Stronger–Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.