Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Help! Bulk Sms - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! Bulk Sms (18721 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Bulk Sms by carbonk: 2:23am On May 04, 2012
ABC SMS NIGERIA PROVIDES IT ALL. WHATEVER YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BULK SMS VISIT [url]WWW.ABCSMSNG.COM[/url] grin
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by einfo: 2:38am On Oct 06, 2012
Would you like to make money with the Bulk SMS business in Nigeria. i bet you need to read the following tips - Read More : http://makemoneynigeria.com/bulk-sms-business-nigeria-start/
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by debtech(m): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2012
Try www.onlinesms247.com or www.todaysms247.com and experience best bulk sms services second to none.
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by spaceluv: 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2013

Enterprise Bulk SMS Platform
Cheapest Tarrif at 1unit = 1sms Policy (see portal for details)

*SMS units DO NOT expire
*Auto-messaging (auto-compose) for Large Companies supported
*Desktop and Mobile apps (Blackberry, Android, Symbian, webOS, Windows mobile)

Just check for yourself
---
www.smswheels.com
www.smwheels.com/m [MOBILE SITE]

Re: Help! Bulk Sms by DrEva(m): 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
easyemoney: hello friend,thats is quite easy.rush over to www.fastecash.com and register with them.you can get bul sms from them for 5naira/sms or go to www.kullmessage.com also 5naira.take care.

blogcash
www.blogcashinaflash..com
5naira is very expensive, i buy from www.abovesms.com at 1.50K. There service is very efficient.
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by mnatives: 11:45am On Jun 07, 2013
Bulk SMS Gaetway or reseller is a computer based application (web Based, SMPP,API) you don’t need to have a dedicated computer to make use of it. You can use it on a shared computer. for more http://mnatives.com/bulk-sms-gateway.aspx
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by Grantos: 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
We offer the best sms marketing service in Port Harcourt and Nigeria. Do you intend to showcase your business and services to potential clients and customers? Then you need to do the following
Host a website--www.primehost247.com
Get a website--- www.globalwavetech.net
Advertise the website and product using Bulk sms. Thats where we come in, we have the numbers of everybody in Nigeria and Port Harcourt. Lets advertise your product to people @less 80kobo per sms. text2africa. Call us 0n 2348101503805 for more information. I am an sms reseller, i buy from www.smsdiva.com. They are trusted, so if you want to start you could check the out and please dont forget to tell them that www.text2africa referred you to the as i would be given 500 free sms units for each new customer i refer. God bless

Re: Help! Bulk Sms by Primenet(m): 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
For your fast, efficient and reliable sms www.firstinsantsms.com
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by spaceluv: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
So many links have been submitted..

Get cheapest and reliable service at
www.smswheels.com (SMSwheels)
mobile site: m.smswheels.com

*6 different METHODS to recharge
*Online payment wit atm cards (mastercard, verve, interswitch, eTranzact, pocketmoni)
*desktop and mobile APPS (android, blackberry, symbian, webOS and windows phones)
*FREE HTTP API TO RESELLERS (no setup fee)
*247 support via ticketing system
plus others

JUST CHECK
www.smswheels.com
PS: Get free units to test reliability when you register AFTERWARDS SHARE D GOOD NEWS..
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by harryface: 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
This is what you need. A pix that tells a thousand story.

Re: Help! Bulk Sms by udemzyudex(m): 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
Dr Eva: 5naira is very expensive, i buy from www.abovesms.com at 1.50K. There service is very efficient.
Check the year bro
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by MEILYN(m): 8:42am On Sep 05, 2013
Get it at a cheaper rate here N1.20k https://smartsmssolutions.com/rf.php?ref=17515
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by skate(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2013
Check out Skate Sms for fast and reliable sms solution visit www.skatesms.com today
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by debtech(m): 8:30am On Sep 06, 2013
For your quality bulk sms services and guaranteed instant delivery of your messages, visit www.todaysms247.com or www.onlinesms247.com and register to begin sending messages. Call 08063137311 for any enquiry.

iF you want to host your website with a secure and reliable webhosting company, visit www.debren.com
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
I use mobilesms24 all the time.
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by segun4God(m): 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
We are now made it easier
and convenient by allowing you
to buy any amount of Bulk Sms units
for as low as 0.80k per unit.
www.i4usms.com
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by lifty: 8:21am On Oct 22, 2013
I ve used many of them but the one i found rest on, saving so much money is regentsms.com
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
You can trust mobilesms24 dot com
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by lanbaba: 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
www.smsexperience.com offers you the cheapest bulk sms service in nigeria.
The service is reliable, fast and affordable
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by GentleFrank(m): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2013
MyFreeBulkSMS is the best bulk SMS portal in Nigeria extending to Africa as a whole !
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by iscbaba: 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
Orobert:
Please does anyone know a website or bulk sms service provider that I can trust. please I need it urgently.
yes my brother....Egoldsms nigeria is the ans....whether for personal or reselling purpose.
visit..www.egoldsms.com
call...08158301501
bbm..52d0246f
Egoldsms also offer free training on binary and sporting beting/trading.Goodluck
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by blogster(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2015
Hello just goto www.myskudisms.com for fast,reliable and cheap sms you can also become a reseller, 1.75k starting
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by blogster(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2015
Tryout our bulksms portal now www.myskudisms.com, fast cheap and reliable also setup robocall system to send recorded messages to anyone anywhere,

Re: Help! Bulk Sms by smartkid44: 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
I saw this guy he really sends for many organizations at a very cheap rate try him his contacts are +2348107172475(whatsapp) or email him chibuikemcharles16@gmail.com
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by smartlordestiny(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Realmnetsbulksms will do for you because we stand out where others fail just go to www.realmnetsbulksms.com
Re: Help! Bulk Sms by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
Orobert:
Please does anyone know a website or bulk sms service provider that I can trust. please I need it urgently.
You can trust www.honestbulksms.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Walmart Nigeria: Good Or Bad Idea? (Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala) / Which Bank Do You Operate With And How Would You Rate Their Services? / Government Will Help Next Cash & Carry Supermarket Bounce Back Stronger–Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.