Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

How Can I Write An Ebook And Publish It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Write An Ebook And Publish It? (1809 Views)

How Do I Write A Program Proposal For A Radio Station? Pls Help / How Do I Write An Investment Proposal? / How To Write An Event Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Write An Ebook And Publish It? by tosadex2(m): 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2008
i am new to making money online and want answer to this question please,
Re: How Can I Write An Ebook And Publish It? by netpeople(m): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2008
Hi,
my name is Emmanuel, if you desire to publish an ebook stress-free,
i will recommend you to visit these websites below:

http://www.marketonweb.net

http://www.tridadnet.com

http://www.blogwebpreneur.com

I came across the website on nairaland here, and i find it really good to recommend others to it.

enjoy yourself
Re: How Can I Write An Ebook And Publish It? by dpro(m): 12:18am On Aug 28, 2008
writing an ebook is as easy as ABC. Write your book in microsoft word document, go to the following websites to convert the document to pdf format (this is the acceptable standard) www.convertpdf.com www.primopdf.com  after converting your document to pdf, download it back to your system. Get a graphic designer to design the cover of the ebook for you. Display the cover to your prospectives  as the ebook. When anybody ask for the  ebook send the cover plus the document you converted to pdf. You can mail me if you still want details    temitopeakinola@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Write An Ebook And Publish It? by denobleman(m): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2008
Hey man,

Writting and publishing is easy but that simplistic but if you are able to follow very step dilligently,the sky can't hold you.

Here they are

1.Discover a problem or need in a particular enviroment

2.Make that people who are hving that problem are willing and with money to exchange for a solution

3.Create your ebook in a way that it provides solution that you discovered or you can go get one that does,come back and present the ebook and the benefits to the market.

4.Go over to http://www.createownebook.com for more

Thanks
Afam
Re: How Can I Write An Ebook And Publish It? by AOFOSTER(m): 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2008
Tosadex2,you can write an ebook in many easy ways. One of such ways is to go the "free government publications" way.
Very surprisingly,only a small percentage of the world population takes advantage of the wealth of informational material provided by government printing offices.

Only very few realizes that government publications are not copyrighted,anyone has the authority to use these materials as he likes and to his own personal benefits free of charge.

for a free report on how to create your own info products for free using free government publications, email me at :abelify@yahoo.com.
Re: How Can I Write An Ebook And Publish It? by pito: 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2008
Before you can write a ebook, you must have something to write about. You must also be knowledgeable about what you are writing on and must have time to ressearch the topic. It is also possible to create and publish an ebook or software without writing a word. For more information on this, visit www.MakeMoneyNowNigeria.com
Re: How Can I Write An Ebook And Publish It? by alldone(m): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2008
Well, before you publish ebook you need to read other people ebooks so that you will understand what is required of you.

Click here for info: http:///4eeyqe
hope to see your ebook soon.

cheers!
Re: How Can I Write An Ebook And Publish It? by ready2give(m): 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2008
(1) You don’t need to be an expert on any field before you create ebook. You can approach experts on any interested topic of your choice, interview them and convert it to product or work already done by expert can be reframed, add or minus to make you as a unique product.

(2) Visit forums related to your interested topic and some website and sign up for their newsletter and e- course as these can ignite your creativity.

(3) Use power of leverage strategy by leveraging on the shoulder of the expert who had been in the business for years. Get the formula they use.

(4) Have your own idea note book, so that anytime an idea occur to you just write it down immediately, therefore, you need not to waste time at all, the moment you refer to your idea book within a very short time a new product is ready.

(5) You search for any topic online and come out with a unique product from free materials you might have come across online. There are lots more it only depends on your determination. read this special report.

Special Report Reveals- HOW TO CREATE AND SELL INFORMATION PRODUCT WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME ON ADVERT. To get free report, send an email to sellinfoproductwithoutadvert@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Fraudster In London....BEWARE - Mr Simeon / How Profitable Is Fastfood Business In Nigeria / Liberty Reserve Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.