Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,935,147 members, 7,101,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 October 2022 at 08:52 AM

How To Shop From Lightinthebox.com From Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Shop From Lightinthebox.com From Nigeria (1581 Views)

BUY AND SHIP FROM INDIA TO NIGERIA. LOTS OF INDIA SITES TO SHOP FROM / 32 Reliable Online Stores In China You Can Shop From / Safe Way To Shop From The UK/USA To Nigeria - GCL Parcel.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Shop From Lightinthebox.com From Nigeria by Tayogeorge(m): 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
How To Shop From LightInTheBox.com From Nigeria
February 1, 2018

When you use any LightInTheBox.com service you get the chance to check Customer Reviews before proceeding with your order.

Check out a recent post on step by step on https://www.valuehandlers.com/single-post/2018/02/01/HOW-TO-SHOP-FROM-LightInTheBoxcom-FROM-NIGERIA

For further Enquiries, Contact China to Nigeria Help Desk of Valuehandlers International on 08032241768 (Attention Bola) Or Send Email: csutomercare@valuehandlers.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Shop From Lightinthebox.com From Nigeria by damayfoli: 1:29pm On Sep 23
Hey there! I found a great long sleeve black dress at LightInTheBox and I was really drawn to the price. And when I wanted to ask some questions and chat with their consultants, unfortunately, I did not find the light in the box phone number to call. But when I wrote to them on the site, they answered me very quickly and told me about everything that interested me. The transaction was successful for me, but the delivery was still quite long, and I received my goods only after 12 days.

(1) (Reply)

Incorporate Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission. / International Labor Rewards Investors (ilr) / Yes, I Did Money Ritual (no Sorry)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.