Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. (1858 Views)

20 Countries Most In Debt To China / 7 Ways To Get Out Of Debt In 2021 / 10 African Countries With The Highest Debt To China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by chinoify: 6:16am On Dec 21, 2019
Hey guys...
I want to help some very very serious minded guys who are willing to take real action next year.

Late last year I began building 2 houses at once, things were moving smoothly until May/June this year when cash stopped smiling at me. So I borrowed money from my friend and promised to payback but things weren't just falling in line. I opened up to my friend who gave me a premium course on Importation in July 2019, I studied this course, prayed and took action.
Today, I have cleared off my debts, and resumed the building constructions. Not just that, I started with Importation of one product, today I have 11 more products. I have sold over 900 pcs of the first product from August 2019 till date.
If you will like to not just lift up the bull by it's horn but jack it up with both hands... Please come join me as we take 2020 by the storm.

As it my tradition here, please I need 10 people to indicate interest before I continue.
Thanks.
Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by ProtectMyMoney: 6:24am On Dec 21, 2019
chinoify:
Hey guys...
I want to help some very very serious minded guys who are willing to take real action next year.

Late last year I began building 2 houses at once, things were moving smoothly until May/June this year when cash stopped smiling at me. So I borrowed money from my friend and promised to payback but things weren't just falling in line. I opened up to my friend who gave me a premium course on Importation in July 2019, I studied this course, prayed and took action.
Today, I have cleared off my debts, and resumed the building constructions. Not just that, I started with Importation of one product, today I have 11 more products. I have sold over 900 pcs of the first product from August 2019 till date.
If you will like to not just lift up the bull by it's horn but jack it up with both hands... Please come join me as we take 2020 by the storm.

As it my tradition here, please I need 10 people to indicate interest before I continue.
Thanks.

OP. Protectmymoney is interested to detect any fraud or scam attempts by your post.

3 Likes

Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by chinoify: 6:41am On Dec 21, 2019
ProtectMyMoney:

OP. Protectmymoney is interested to detect any fraud or scam attempts by your post.

@ProtectMyMoney, you can as well look up or read my older posts where I gave out valuable infos for free.. It's a nice thing you came on board.. let me get some of your kind and I will kick off by releasing some secrets.
Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by djbasket(m): 7:03am On Dec 21, 2019
Interested
Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by emman44(m): 7:05am On Dec 21, 2019
I am following. Proceed boss
Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by XOGBADO(m): 7:11am On Dec 21, 2019
Good morning, I'm very much interested
Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by Godfullsam(m): 7:12am On Dec 21, 2019
Interested
Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by CheerfulGiver: 7:43am On Dec 21, 2019
Interested
Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 21, 2019
What are we waiting for?Let's set d ball rolling.
Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by gentlekeny(m): 7:58am On Dec 21, 2019
Following
Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 21, 2019
Interested
Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by Nlearn: 8:47am On Dec 21, 2019
Success bro.. Ur story is an inspiration to some
Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by reajen(m): 8:47am On Dec 21, 2019
Interested
Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by webnerd(m): 10:35am On Dec 21, 2019
Interested
Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 21, 2019
I pity any dundee who will fall for this scam….both the op and commenters are the same person.

Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by Paradise163(f): 10:55am On Dec 21, 2019
tommyken:
I pity any dundee who will fall for this scam….both the op and commenters are the same person.

Say ONLY what you know of

If only you know the value Mr Chino has imparted to those around him, you'll be very grateful you found him here
Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 21, 2019
Paradise163:

If only you know the value Mr Chino has imparted to those around him, you'll be very grateful you found him here
Abi… nice game play.
Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by Ukalejohn(m): 11:11am On Dec 21, 2019
Interested
Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by Paradise163(f): 11:39am On Dec 21, 2019
tommyken:

Abi… nice game play.

Mr I don't have time for this kind of nonsense

Believe whatever you want. Don't quote me again
Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by Mightyking22(m): 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2019
Space booked
Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by mighty5050(m): 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
interested
Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by ardrockltd(m): 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
interested
Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by tunzy9229: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
Interested
Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
Not following.
Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by SocialJustice: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
Paradise163:

Go and sleep. Very soon Seun will ban information marketing because you're all rogues.

And OP well done, I see you. You have 6 figure business but you want to harvest information for your mailing list here.
Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by chinoify: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
Got 10 people already.. let's roll.
I have been on this forum for years and I understand how all these doubing Thomases behave. I will drop valuable infos soon with real life examples.
Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by healthserve(m): 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
I want you to be encouraged. Don't mind the naysayers. Don't give in. Don't low them reduce your energy and drive with their everything is a scam mantra. God is your strength
Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by biz4realnair(m): 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
Please am interested can you teach me ? WhatsApp 08102805200
Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by africanman85: 7:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
Following
Re: How I Came Out Of Debt To Building A Six Figure Business In 5 Months. by KIDfurniture(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
The only thing Nigerians are good at is scamming , fraud , stealing , killing , destroying ... you come here with lies .. Why not help ur family members first abi u be orphan ?

chinoify:
Hey guys...

Thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

One Day At The Balogun Market In Lagos / Any Nigeria In Gambia (job Opportunities) / FG Cashless Economy Project To Begin In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.