Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Doctors In The House Pls I Want To Know - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Pls I Want To Know (904 Views)

.. / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors / Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Pls I Want To Know by bisibaby(f): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2008
what of if a lady has sex d day before her period is she also pregnant? (As in she saw her last period on the 2nd of last month july then she had sex and the period shifted back to 28th july but she had sex on the 27th july is that kind of lady pregnant? Doctors in the house,
Re: Doctors In The House Pls I Want To Know by kufreabasi(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2008
helo poster can you come online with me and let me clearify you with your question?
cos i can't get you correctly.my yahoo id is kb4lvu2000

(1) (Reply)

Top Causes Of Menopause / Plesa / Be Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.