Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Italy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy (3109 Views)

Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy / Aa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italy by Nurudeena: 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2008
I have italy visa with me right now,have not be outside Nigeria before and am to go for my holiday late this month,i want travel to Madrid intead of Milan;hope this will not affect my chance of getting another visa when the one me with now expire from Italian embassy?
Re: Italy by adekennis(m): 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2008
If i may ask,are you a female undecided
then wat tribe are you shocked shocked
i guess u are from edodododo tongue
answer those question b4 i giv answer to your question embarassed embarassed
waiting cool
Re: Italy by realcool: 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2008
it will not affect becos it posible that u didnt get a flight direct simple
Re: Italy by landis(m): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2008
Nurudeena:

I have italy visa with me right now,have not be outside Nigeria before and am to go for my holiday late this month,i want travel to Madrid intead of Milan;hope this will not affect my chance of getting another visa when the one me with now expire from Italian embassy?

I think you must enter first through the schegen country that gives you the visa.

After that, you can travell all schegen countries.

Go Italy, enjoy Roma. After go through Genoa, and enter southern france by way of Monaco, from there you can enter spain.

Good Luck.
Re: Italy by brownbonno(m): 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2008
landis:

I think you must enter first through the schegen country that gives you the visa.

Go Italy, enjoy Roma. After go through Genoa, and enter southern france by way of Monaco, from there you can enter spain.

Good Luck.

Spot on.
Re: Italy by biggy08(f): 8:56am On Aug 19, 2008
U need to enter the schegen country that issues you the visa first even if its for 1 second.
Re: Italy by realcool: 9:15am On Aug 19, 2008
yes u must enter the country that issue you the visa,some time i heard if it your 1st visa u might not be allowed in.
Re: Italy by kasyula: 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2008

Good Luck.
[tt][/tt]

Yap, going to Spain first will raise dubious questions to the immigration. Go to Italy first, abbia un pò di vacanza e poi muoviti e vai in èspana.

Così non avrai nessun problemi col l'immigrazione.

Saluti,

Joe
Re: Italy by chykeo(m): 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2008
U must enter the shngen country that issued you visa. This is a rule. Since you are holidaying, Rome is a good place for holiday makers all over the world. Make sure you go to Venice too. It is one of the most beautiful and romantic cities in the world. Thereafter, you can connect to Madrid from most cities in Italy by air for as low as 0 euro to 15 euro. In Zero euro you only pay airport tax and fuel tax.Try these airlines for low cost flights within europe, www.ryanair.com, www.windjet.com, www.vueling.com,www.easyjet.com and a host of others. There is no direct train from Rome to Madrid. And connections from different cities will waste your time and is more expensive than flying and more stressful.

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Right Of Appeal Against A Student Visa Refusal To Be Abolished / Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport/documents At Uk Airport! / About Guyana, Caribbean Island, South America..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.