Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Tobbacco Companies And Thier Generosity - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tobbacco Companies And Thier Generosity (795 Views)

Mysterious Children And Thier Ways: How Do They See An Unborn Child? / How Can Couples Determine The Sex Of Thier Baby? / Children Product And Thier Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tobbacco Companies And Thier Generosity by tundysho(m): 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2008
Tobbacco advertisement in all forms have been banned in all the media

But these killer companies still find a way to warm thier way into the hearts of Nigerians by their nonsense coporate social responsiblilty,to create awareness on their products in a subtle way,especially BAT
There is nothing socially responsible about these notoious killers.

U may veiw me as being to harsh but consider the suffering the effect of tobbacco has had on so many families world wide,even though the smokers use then at thier own will

What do you think
Re: Tobbacco Companies And Thier Generosity by idong1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2008
what do u think some can think, nigerian that smoke it, dont they know that smokers are liable to die young, is that not BAT slogan; boy borned wetin come concern you. tell me if you are not enjoying there social responsibility.

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Smoking Very Fast And Easy! / Mobile Phones Could Cause Skin-rash / I'm Too Short

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.