Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Was Darth Vader Realy Luke Skywalkers Dad? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Darth Vader Realy Luke Skywalkers Dad? (703 Views)

Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) / Did God Realy Killed Innocent People As Claim By Atheist? / Why Are There So Many Inconsistencies Between Mathew And Luke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Darth Vader Realy Luke Skywalkers Dad? by unhelpful: 3:57am On Aug 19, 2008
was Darth Vader really luke skywalkers dad? i mean relay lukes mother could have had an affair,  did any one think about this,
Re: Was Darth Vader Realy Luke Skywalkers Dad? by manmustwac(m): 4:03am On Aug 19, 2008
One problem with you new nairalanders is that u have a habit of posting topics in the wrong section. Post this topic in the general discussion or offtopic section coz this has got nothing to do with religion. IDIOT!
Re: Was Darth Vader Realy Luke Skywalkers Dad? by unhelpful: 4:10am On Aug 19, 2008
ha but i see a flaw in your statment,  jedi is a religion,  so hah
Re: Was Darth Vader Realy Luke Skywalkers Dad? by PastorAIO: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2008
May the Force be with you my brothers. Yes Luke's mom might have had an affair but it seems that Darth Vader was her first time from the records available. Now what are the proofs of Luke's paternity.

1) He inherited a great amount of the Force. The only other person in whom the Force was that strong was Darth Vader. It is unlikely that Luke got his propensity from another person cos there was no one else with that level of propensity.

2) The Force would have told him otherwise if it were not the case.

3) Why would Luke want to make it up? That would make him Princess Leia's brother and I'm sure finding that out was a bit of a let down for him. I coulda sworn that up until that point Luke and Leia's connection was heading in a conjugal direction. I can only imagine that Luke would be unhappy to find that all his fantasies up until that point were in actual fact incestuous.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Historical Authenticity To The Holy Books?! / Study Bible Online / Is Barrack Obama Truly The Antichrist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.