Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

Guniess Test, Updates? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guniess Test, Updates? (1513 Views)

NDIC Test Updates / Oando Test Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guniess Test, Updates? by tokinho: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2008
Hello spartans, does anyone have an update on the recently concluded online test with guiness. pls let's keep this blog alive with feedbacks. its time to be part of a thriving multi-national

reach for greatness

08028760058, 07025516054
Re: Guniess Test, Updates? by nelly4(f): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2008
i'm wiv u on THIS ONE ,

I WANNA BE GREAT AND GUINESS IS THE PLACE TO BE,

HIGHLY OPTIMISTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 kiss
Re: Guniess Test, Updates? by samobaba(m): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2008
This country is bad you guys are killing yourself over what has already been settled. guinness intend to recruit only ten candidates and check how many will be directors and manger candidate b4 it come to your turn. it bad. look at immigration they will not call anyone of you even if you are the best in the interview, because politicians has the recruitment exercise in their pocket all the death of nigerian graduates does not bother them. They are just using us as games to satisfy there shareholders that they did recruitment exercise when they know the candidates for the job.
Re: Guniess Test, Updates? by Ashibs: 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2008
Don't believe with your opinion.

Please house lets be hoping i believe they are recruiting for real.

We must surely get there.

Thanks.
Re: Guniess Test, Updates? by tokinho: 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2008
sambodia or what is your name? i dont believe that a young person full of energy can still reason the way u just did at this present age and time. what if it were for ten people, who says u don't stand a chance.

i just hope u have a job at hand right now, or else with this attitude your best might be Union bank.

this forum was not raised so that people should discourage others or dample their spirit, it was raised for encouragement, enlightment and delivery of hope in hopeless situations.

for me AM DESTINED FOR GREATNESS.

no offences meant
Re: Guniess Test, Updates? by chukkie(m): 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2008
hi all, check ur box, i just got this mail in my box from guiness 2day.

GUINNESS GRADUATE MANAGEMENT TRAINEES -
INVITATION TO 2ND STAGE TEST

Congratulations, you have passed the first stage of the Graduate Management Trainees recruitment.

We are pleased to invite you to the 2nd test with details as follows:

Date: Wednesday, 27th August, 2008

Time: 10.00a.m

Venue: Trade Fair International Complex
Lagos Badagry Express Way
Ojo, Lagos.

Please note that accreditation starts at 9.00am.

You are requested to come with original of your credentials, this letter of invitation and a valid identity card. Failure to provide any of these items will lead to disqualification.

We wish you all the best.

Regards
Talent Team
Re: Guniess Test, Updates? by nelly4(f): 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2008
kiss

kiss

cheesy

just got my mail inviting me 4d second stage @the trade fair complex

cool

hope they call most nairalanders also, u guys should go check ur mails NOW!!!!!!!! kiss
Re: Guniess Test, Updates? by nelly4(f): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2008
OPPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS TEST THINGY

STILL IS IT GOONA BE APTITIUDE TESTS OR BASIC TEST / INTERVIEW,

WHAT ARE WE TO XPECT, ?/
Re: Guniess Test, Updates? by juwanno(m): 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2008
I wrote the first test online and it was excellent. Infact GUINNESS is suppose to call me for the 2nd interview abi test. Well I will keep checking my mail box and believe they will call me.
Re: Guniess Test, Updates? by juwanno(m): 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2008
I wrote the first test online and it was excellent. Infact GUINNESS is suppose to call me for the 2nd interview abi test. Well I will keep checking my mail box and believe they will call me.
Re: Guniess Test, Updates? by shyshina(m): 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2008
juwano, pls how did u apply to write the guiness test?? i want to wrtie the test also, i hope its not late. thanks
Re: Guniess Test, Updates? by Oliseh(m): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2008
hi all,
i just got invited for a second test at trade faie complex by guinness.any one this lucky.
Re: Guniess Test, Updates? by Ryley(m): 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2008
Hi house, i just got invited for the 2nd stage too. I'll be coming from abuja, and i would like to know if there's anyone who lives around international airport road, ajao estate, or aviation estate in mafuoluku who will be going for the test too, so we can go together. I've heard HORROR stories about lagos, abeg i no wan loss oh.
Re: Guniess Test, Updates? by dapoafeni: 11:15am On Aug 20, 2008
those dat have been contacted, which batch you dey?
Re: Guniess Test, Updates? by dapoafeni: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2008
i have not been contacted oh
Re: Guniess Test, Updates? by nelly4(f): 11:33am On Aug 20, 2008
@RYLEY

DONT WORRY THE WORST THAT WILL HAPPEN IS THAT U WILL GET KIDNAPPED

grin

grin

grin

JOCKING

ACTUALLY LAGOS IS NOT THAT BAD , JUST BE SURE OF WHERE UR COMING 4RM AND GOING TO,

TRY NOT TO ENGAGE STRANGERS

TO ALL THOSE EXPECTING THE MAIL .JUST BE OPTIMISTIC

STILL WAITING FOR ANY1 WIV VIEWS ON WHAT TO EXPECT @ NXT WEEKS 2ND TEST, ??
Re: Guniess Test, Updates? by prizeless(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2008
Hello congrats to all who have been invited.

Pls who has an idea of the structure and pay in guiness

i was also invited for the2nd test in trade fair, Lag

priestdaprince@yahoo.com
Re: Guniess Test, Updates? by Ryley(m): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2008
Oya oh! I've gone, i've seen and i've written the Guinness 2nd stage test. It was a blast, but the last paper REALLY got to me, the thing about instruction 20 angry. Anyone who wrote that test will know what i'm talking about.
Re: Guniess Test, Updates? by nelly4(f): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2008
abi mr ryley

i feel u die, THE SECOND STAGE WAS A BLLAST TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

THE LAST PART WAS DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HOW U DEY,
Re: Guniess Test, Updates? by Ryley(m): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2008
Have you heard of that saying "the simplest things are the easiest to fail" i get that feeling whenever i think about that guinness test grin, but God is in control. I also sincerely hope they won't take that Mental test thingy too serious when they are considering people to invite for the third stage. I don't know about you, but when i heard those invigilators were management trainees, i wasn't impressed at all. I began to wonder if spending all that money and coming all the way was worth it, they looked kinda razzzzzz undecided, i hope they don't read this

(1) (Reply)

Oracle Instructors Needed At Aptech Abuja / Pls Wat Is NITDA YES / British Army Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.