Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,743 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread - Dating And Meet-up Zone (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread (101849 Views)

Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic / Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (216) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 4:52am On Jun 26, 2006
K2DaC:

this topic moved on fast.

Yes it does. There are a lot of really lonely people on nairaland. Are you lonely? If not, what are you doing here? cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 4:52am On Jun 26, 2006
ofcourse Afeni, u just too shallow so i can c thru u grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 26, 2006
oh please , whether im lonely or not , i could still come on here it aint like its poppin on here anyway

boredom at night it sucks.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 4:56am On Jun 26, 2006
K2DaC:

oh please , whether im lonely or not , i could still come on here it aint like its poppin on here anyway

boredom at night it sucks.

I know what you mean. I am soo bored. Hence the reason I even play along with 2fine4u. I mean, I have never seen a girl be so bold in confessing her love.

Are you bold aswell?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 26, 2006
what love?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 5:12am On Jun 26, 2006
I was refering to 2fine4u when I said "love".
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 5:16am On Jun 26, 2006
The "are you bold aswell?" is a general question directed at KC.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 26, 2006
of course im bold
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 7:04am On Jun 26, 2006
Afeni keep my name outt@ yo mouth before i b1tch slap u sad i don't confess my love to no one because i don't fall in loveat least not yet, i only fall in like undecided i might mess wit yo head but that dont mean nuffin angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by eveseh(f): 7:55am On Jun 26, 2006
kai this thread was just yesterday and it has 15 pages now,kai, una like G's oooooooooo,

i like it too grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 9:33am On Jun 26, 2006
2fine4u, do u and i do me, don't hate. cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by beyunce(f): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2006
i trhought dis thread was abt matchmakin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 9:53am On Jun 26, 2006
I thought you were the real Beyunce, but obviously that is not the case. So, next time you want to comment on authenticity, please be aware that you, by your name alone, are as fake as can be seen on nairaland.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Rhodalyn(f): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2006
Lmaoooo Afeni cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 10:56am On Jun 26, 2006
Afeni, you have come back abi? angry
2fine, hope you had a nice time yesterday. How do you feel about superman? At least he likes you.
Zah and Lauryn, do not even answer diddy. He was jobless last night and was just looking for my trouble.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 11:00am On Jun 26, 2006
Rhodalyn, I missed you. Why haven't you been over to visit? cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by beyunce(f): 11:11am On Jun 26, 2006
Afeni:

I thought you were the real Beyunce, but obviously that is not the case. So, next time you want to comment on authenticity, please be aware that you, by your name alone, are as fake as can be seen on nairaland.

Wat da Hell.

and wats dat suppose to mean.

and who was commenting on authencity.

i only said it was suppose to be a matchmaking thread and all wat i read does nt sound like matchmaking.

So plssssssssssssssssss.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 11:14am On Jun 26, 2006
beyunce, don't mind him, he is diverting from the topic - we tried to matchmake people last night but everyone was shying away, we will probably have to do it later today.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Rhodalyn(f): 11:15am On Jun 26, 2006
Afeni:

Rhodalyn, I missed you. Why haven't you been over to visit? cool
lol Afeni cheesy Over to visit?? have i ever Visited U?? shocked cheesy dont try to Start Sumtin silly boy! cheesy anywayz i was bust with this wedding tingy cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by beyunce(f): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2006
@ j-girl

wats gd.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Badman888(m): 11:29am On Jun 26, 2006
u guys still havnt matched anyone yet,
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 11:36am On Jun 26, 2006
Badman888, these girls don't seem to be good at anything. undecided
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 11:38am On Jun 26, 2006
Afeni watch your mouth. If i catch you ehn

beyunce, i am just there jare - how are you doing?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by beyunce(f): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2006
Afeni:

Badman888, these girls don't seem to be good at anything. undecided

really?
ha

@ j-girl

am klkll as always.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 11:41am On Jun 26, 2006
Cool, girl

Afeni dismiss your pessimistic self - we have made matches just that everyone is too picky so b4 you open your mouth, look at the past pages
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Zahymaka(m): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2006
j-girl:

Cool, girl

Afeni dismiss your pessimistic self - we have made matches just that everyone is too picky so before you open your mouth, look at the past pages

I requested an ugly girl. The only matches people could think of involved pretty ones. . . angry angry angry angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 11:48am On Jun 26, 2006
Well zah, you have to bear with us and choose one of the pretty ones. It is good to change your taste once in a while.

Even though you are not ugly, you won't answer us
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Zahymaka(m): 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2006
j-girl:

Even though you are not ugly, you won't answer us

We both know the truth cry cry cry cry
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2006
zah please just do me a favour and promise that you will manage anyone we bring to you. Please
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2006
Zah claims to be ugly simply for the attention he receives from the statement.

If he continues to insist that he's ugly, I'll have to post his pic so everyone will see the truth. tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by mamaput(f): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2006
!5 pages cant read them all but i need a pet

or 2 grin cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Zahymaka(m): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2006
2cantango:

Zah claims to be ugly simply for the attention he receives from the statement.

If he continues to insist that he's ugly, I'll have to post his pic so everyone will see the truth. tongue

They've seen a spruced-up pic already, which takes a little ugliness off me. Seriously, I need an ugly girl.

j-girl:

zah please just do me a favour and promise that you will manage anyone we bring to you. Please

And who may that be . . .?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (216)

Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In / Derail Zone. / BBM Sex Chat Group...for All Matured Babes And Guys. Drop Ur PIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.