Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland (7670 Views)

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl / Who Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland? / The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Efani(m): 8:34pm On May 28, 2006
fill me in
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by nike4luv(f): 8:47pm On May 28, 2006
we gat threads for dese already
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Efani(m): 8:50pm On May 28, 2006
couldnt find em
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by nike4luv(f): 8:52pm On May 28, 2006
Hotangel [even tho she took her picts out], usher girl, snazzy, chinani and many more
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by 2cantango(f): 8:54pm On May 28, 2006
@Efani:

Define what you consider as Hot in a female.
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Efani(m): 9:02pm On May 28, 2006
cool, fine as hell, and is able to keep up wit me
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by 2cantango(f): 9:04pm On May 28, 2006
Efani:

cool, fine as hell, and is able to keep up wit me

Lol, that's not very descriptive!

There are many 'cool', 'fine as hell' females in NL

What does it take to keep up with you? undecided
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Efani(m): 9:07pm On May 28, 2006
i dont need much like other guys
sense of humor and is b able to teach me things i dont kno
thats why im tryin to date older women
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by nike4luv(f): 9:10pm On May 28, 2006
mhm
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by 2cantango(f): 9:13pm On May 28, 2006
I hear what you're saying, but which do you feel is more important to you personally, for her to have a good sense of humour, or for her to be fine as hell?

Would you consider someone who is fine as hell, but no sense of humour?

Or

Would you be more drawn to someone with a good sense of humour, but not so fine as hell?
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Efani(m): 9:17pm On May 28, 2006
lol
if she is "fine as hell" but no sense of humor. it'd be sexual only
if she's got sense of humor but not "fine as hell" id find her more attractive because she's got more things working for her
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by 2cantango(f): 9:21pm On May 28, 2006
Good response wink cool
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Efani(m): 9:33pm On May 28, 2006
tchea
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Efani(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2006
@ ushergurl
holla if u hear me
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by hotangel2(f): 11:28pm On May 28, 2006
This thread is useless.

Btw, do any of u know where i can get a website that talks about nothing?
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by gem87(f): 11:38pm On May 28, 2006
ok i hvnt seen all the girls but since i cant rate myself i'll go for evesh!
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Efani(m): 11:53pm On May 28, 2006
@ hot angel
yea try nairaland
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by larger20(m): 12:55am On May 29, 2006
I think Hot angel is the hottest girl on nairaland!. I have already proposed to her and waiting for her reply for that day we shall be united in love forever!
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by Hotstepper(f): 4:02am On May 29, 2006
this is uselessss tongue
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by hotangel2(f): 1:12am On May 30, 2006
@larger20, i don catch u now.

I don call u for past 2 weeks. na now u wan come return my call. So much for being ur wife. I knew another lady is there. I wan sign divorce papers sef. Beg me oo
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by larger20(m): 1:15am On May 30, 2006
Oh hotangel, why can't u trust me for once eh? what have i done that u don't trust me. i will call tonight again
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 1:17am On May 30, 2006
We have girls on Niara land? lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by hotangel2(f): 1:17am On May 30, 2006
U r calling me now, but i dey talk to my real life husband. lol,

I'll call u later uhn,
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by hotangel2(f): 1:17am On May 30, 2006
Afeni:

We have girls on Niara land? lipsrsealed

no we dont.
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by nike4luv(f): 1:17am On May 30, 2006
no U are the only girl we gat!

ur such a fxcking dumbass
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 1:19am On May 30, 2006
nike4luv, I thought I was a boy, but I guess you know best.

Like I was saying, do we have girls on Niaraland? I thought we only had hawt ladies . . cheesy
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by hotangel2(f): 1:23am On May 30, 2006
Lol, nice comeback. Well u r right abt that.
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by nike4luv(f): 1:25am On May 30, 2006
yea nice come back indeed cheesy
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 3:15am On May 30, 2006
So, that is all it takes to make you all no longer mad at me. I c. shocked
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by nike4luv(f): 3:31am On May 30, 2006
gawd, u make me sick u really do!
how come when people dont talk to u, or even insult u, you come up on starting on them as if dey done something wrong to u
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by DaHitler(m): 3:41am On May 30, 2006
nike4luv, I have no idea what you are talking about. However, thank you for sharing your opinion on the matter. If only there was something I could do to make everything better. . . . sadly, there is nothing.

And, I never start anything. Just because I speak the truth of the matter, does not mean I am the cause of the problem. Amiright, nike?

I am sure you understand and agree with my position on this subject.  grin
Re: Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland by nike4luv(f): 3:44am On May 30, 2006
lil lieing cunt!

nike4luv (f)
{Cymru} ~* United Kingdom~*

Re: Hmmm
« #7 on: Today at 01:10:00 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kc darl! hw ya been, so na them bobos con den steal u for here abi, them no fit allow u come to us more often abi! make i catch em!

welcome bk poohbear

Report to moderator 172.213.218.121

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LoVe AlL tRuSt NoBoDy

Afeni (m)
New York

Re: Hmmm
« #8 on: Today at 01:11:51 AM »

Nike4luv, I had no idea the British schools were so bad. If only there was some place where you could go to actually learn proper English.

here was i talking to u here? and just because i write pidgin english doesnt give u the audacity to come say stuff to me even wen i think ur a low life gay and i dont talk to u!
stay outta ma business ok git?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Found My Love On Nairaland! / Wanted! Ppl To Chat On Facebook / Ibadan Naughty Chat Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.