Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria (5015 Views)

I Hereby Declare 18th September Saraki Day / House Where Frederick Lugard Signed-the-amalgamation Of Nothern Southern Nigeria / Video Of Proceedings In A Sharia Court In Nothern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by gost: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2008
As a nigeria of northern extraction, i feel very unhappy when someone describe me as a parasite becouse of oil, when i know i ve the capacity to solve my problems, and probably do even better through agriculture and education.
Following the above and a lot of other insult and disrespect coming from the south, we are going to proof to them that the north can do without the south and their OIL. We hereby declare the islamic republic of nothern nigeria. in this new republic our 8 years old female chidren would be sold to our brothers in chad and niger for wifes to enable us make a living. We shall import and make so much money from gworro and biter colla. we shall be the wold leading expoter of illitracy, polio, minigitis, HIV AIDS, poverty, vesico-vagina fistula, martanal and infant moterlity rate, measles etc. we shall recruite all the al-majires into the army thereby producing the most purpulated but powerless army in the whole of africa, starvation will never kill us and our children, so help us ALLAH.
To be continue.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by morpheus24: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2008
No constitution, only declaration.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by cescky(m): 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

supported
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by DeepZone: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2008
[size=16pt]SUPPORTED!!!![/size]

Funmi sings:

Oh happy day,
Oh happy day

Oh happy day
Oh happy day

When Muslims leave
when Northerners leave,

Can we come together and support the move for the federal Republic of Arewa?
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by folahann(m): 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2008
Good Luck to you o
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2008
SO NOT SUPPORTED!!!!!

What is the point of living in our southern nation knowing good and well those innocent 8 year old girls are being "sold" to those of Chad as slaves wives? I couldn't have that on my heart. If you are going to declare independence, why make those young girls suffer? That is just cruel and heartless.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by DeepZone: 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2008
SO NOT SUPPORTED!!!!!

What is the point of living in our southern nation knowing good and well those innocent 8 year old girls are being "sold" to those of Chad as slaves wives? I couldn't have that on my heart. If you are going to declare independence, why make those young girls suffer? That is just cruel and heartles
s.

You no go support this people that has accepted to secede by themselves now? Don't worry, God that gave them those girls will protect them.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2008
DeepZone:
You no go support this people that has accepted to secede by themselves now? Don't worry, God that gave them those girls will protect them.
So how can you sit back and relax knowing good and well those innocent little girls are being sold as slaves wives just so those Northers can make ends meet? What happens if that doesn't work? They result in going younger. I mean how do you look at your own eight year old daughter knowing good and well if hear her name was Zainab Abdul, she would have been sold as a slave wife?
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by DeepZone: 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2008
So how can you sit back and relax knowing good and well those innocent little girls are being sold as slaves wives just so those Northers can make ends meet? What happens if that doesn't work? They result in going younger. I mean how do you look at your own eight year old daughter knowing good and well if hear her name was Zainab Abdul, she would have been sold as a slave wife

Charity begins at home. Let's save ours first before extending our largess to theirs but you cannot do effectively if we remain together because they are parasitically mooching our funds. I support North to separate from the south, then we rebiuld and go help them keep their acts straight. At worst, we start adopting them like Angelina Jolie and madonna.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2008
DeepZone:

Charity begins at home. Let's save ours first before extending our largess to theirs but you cannot do effectively if we remain together because they are parasitically mooching our funds. I support North to separate from the south, then we rebiuld and go help them keep their acts straight. At worst, we start adopting them like Angelina Jolie and madonna.
Im not saying we should not separate, but those poor little girls shouldnt be the scapegoat of the proposal? Charity begins in what home? Even in the south we are not even united. They will do as what we have been doing all along. That is worry about your tribe first, then think about the country as a whole. So if you think by us dividing between North and South will bring resolution with out war or conflict, you got to be kidding me.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by grafikdon: 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2008
gost:

As a nigeria of northern extraction, i feel very unhappy when someone describe me as a parasite becouse of oil, when i know i ve the capacity to solve my problems, and probably do  even better through agriculture and education.
                        Following  the above and a lot of other insult and disrespect coming from the south, we are going to proof to them that the north can do without the south and their OIL. We hereby declare the islamic republic of nothern nigeria. in this new republic our 8 years old female chidren would be sold to our brothers in chad and niger for wifes to enable us make a living. We shall import and make so much money from gworro and biter colla. we shall be the wold leading expoter of illitracy, polio, minigitis, HIV AIDS, poverty, vesico-vagina fistula, martanal and infant moterlity rate, measles etc. we shall recruite all the al-majires into the army thereby producing the most purpulated but powerless army in the whole of africa, starvation will never kill us and our children, so help us ALLAH.
             To be continue.

And you  have to get a new ID to post these derogatory and inflammatory lines? Oh well. . .whatever rocks your boat, buddy.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by bashali: 1:16am On Aug 20, 2008
Gost you are smart. good luck to you,  at least  $70 billion with President Yar Adua this is best time,  Arewa arewa,   The map and flag of the north use before. With the large land and good agric. Holland makes about $40 billion  from agricture each year.  The north would be real rich.

Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by Queenisha: 2:20am On Aug 20, 2008
allahu archedbar to this great news !
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by Queenisha: 2:25am On Aug 20, 2008
gost:

As a nigeria of northern extraction, i feel very unhappy when someone describe me as a parasite[b] becouse [/b] of oil, when i know[b] i ve [/b] the capacity to solve my problems, and probably do even better through agriculture and education.
Following the above and a lot of other insult and disrespect coming from the south, we are going to[b] proof [/b] to them that the north can do without the south and their OIL. We hereby declare the islamic republic of nothern nigeria. in this new republic our 8 years old female chidren would be sold to our brothers in chad and niger for wifes to enable us make a living. We shall import and make so much money from gworro and biter colla. we shall be the wold leading expoter of illitracy, polio, minigitis, HIV AIDS, poverty, vesico-vagina fistula, martanal and infant moterlity rate, measles etc. we shall recruite all the al-majires into the army thereby producing the most[b] purpulated [/b] but powerless army in the whole of africa, starvation will never kill us and our children, so help us ALLAH.
To be continue.

we will miss you and your command of the English language
This guy is either an area boy from Ibadan area or a motorpark tout near Onitsha main market
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by tpia: 3:59am On Aug 20, 2008
this purpulated dey confuse me.

Is the word from the color purple? No pun intended.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by gost: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2008
grafikdon:

And you have to get a new ID to post these derogatory and inflammatory lines? Oh wellwhatever rocks your boat, buddy.
I did not get a new I.D to post this lines. i was introduce to nairaland a few days ago by a friend. I ve red a lot of submission from u guys so this is how i wish to start mine. expect more bashing in two weeks time.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2008
gost:

I did not get a new I.D to post this lines. i was introduce to nairaland a few days ago by  a friend. I ve red a lot of  submission from u guys so this is how i wish to start mine. expect more bashing in two weeks time.           
So not right.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by QuotaSyste(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2008
Who ever wants to live together with those murderers in the same country should have his head re-examined.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by Queenisha: 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2008
gost:

I did not get a new I.D to post this lines. i was introduce to nairaland a few days ago by a friend. I ve red a lot of submission from u guys so this is how i wish to start mine. expect more bashing in two weeks time.

be quiet my friend.
what is red?
You were introduce to what ?
when others were going to school,you were 'doing conductor' at oshodi
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by gost: 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2008
CONTINUATION----------------
In this republic our constitution shall be strictly SHARIA. We shall ve 4 major religious riot every year, each of this riot shall send 5000 non Muslims into their early graves. All sharia courts shall be active and shall dispence justice to all, each year we shall sentence to death by hanging at least 1000 persons. we shell increase the number of Berger's on the streets by amputating the upper limbs of about 5000 criminals yearly. SO HELP US ALLAH.
              To be continued.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2008
Is is just me. . . . or are yal a wee bit afraid of this gost character?
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by Epiphany(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2008
Lol. Hahahahahahaahhahha.
All the comments on this post are killing me. Especially the one about the 8 yr old girls being sold.
I have a little one year old girl and i definately will not want that to happen to her. In this world, there are rights and wrongs and there are some things that we cannot change.
This may be one of them!
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by grafikdon: 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2008
onyinye2:

Is is just me. . . . or are yal a wee bit afraid of this gost character?

Nobody is afraid of anybody. He's just bashing the North with a new style. Nothing new, just boring.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2008
grafikdon:

Nobody is afraid of anybody. He's just bashing the North with a new style. Nothing new, just boring.
When i mean of afraid, i don't mean "fear". I mean as this kat is off.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by Queenisha: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2008
Epiphany:

Lol. Hahahahahahaahhahha.
All the comments on this post are killing me. Especially the one about the 8 yr old girls being sold.
I have a little one year old girl and i definately will not want that to happen to her. In this world, there are rights and wrongs and there are some things that we cannot change.
This may be one of them!

congrats.
little girls think the world of their dads
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by grafikdon: 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2008
onyinye2:

When i mean of afraid, i don't mean "fear". I mean as this kat is off.

Ok. . . didn't catch that
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by MCUsman(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2008
Fools undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by DRANOEL(m): 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2008
@bashali

you are busy talking about making money like holland from agriculture and you(from your map) cut off benue,taraba,kogi and kwara the main producers of the agriclutural products hmmmmmmmmn!
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2008
DRANOEL:

@bashali
you are busy talking about making money like holland from agriculture and you(from your map) cut off benue,taraba,kogi and kwara the main producers of the agriclutural products hmmmmmmmmn!
If it bothers you so much, una go and post it up yourself.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by DRANOEL(m): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2008
onyinye2:

If it bothers you so much, una go and post it up yourself.

meaning what? i was just trying to point out to him that without those states the norths agric potential will be drastically affected
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by onyinye2(f): 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2008
DRANOEL:

meaning what? i was just trying to point out to him that without those states the norths agric potential will be drastically affected
Doesn't matter. Even the original poster knows that agricultural aint even enough. He is willing to sell eight year old innocent girls as slaves wives to make ends meet.
Re: I Hereby Declare The Islamic Republic Of Nothern Nigeria by doyin13(m): 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2008
DRANOEL:

@bashali

do you actually think these states will agree to stay within a northern arrangement. . .Surely you must know
there is no love lost between the Tivs and the Hausas.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nuhu Ribadu Reacts To Bode George's Sentencing / Lagos Records One Month Rain In One Day, Says Expert / Pack And Dump Drainage Clearance: Navy Town Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.