Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Turn Ur Dial-up Into Broadban And Ur Broadbank To 3gplus - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Turn Ur Dial-up Into Broadban And Ur Broadbank To 3gplus (1435 Views)

How To Protect The USB Ports Of Ur System And Ur Flash Drives. / Vovall: Highspeed Dial-up Accelerator Launched In Nigeria / How To Speed Up My Dial-up Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Ur Dial-up Into Broadban And Ur Broadbank To 3gplus by winnteam(m): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2008
TURN UR DIAL-UP INTO BROADBAND AND UR BROADBAND TO 3GPLUS
UNBELIEVABLE

THIS PRODUCT IS 100% GUARANTEED

Re: Turn Ur Dial-up Into Broadban And Ur Broadbank To 3gplus by rockafela(m): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2008
ur number is not appearing now send details to mcfida101yahoo.com
Re: Turn Ur Dial-up Into Broadban And Ur Broadbank To 3gplus by DualCore1: 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2008
rockafela:

your number is not appearing now send details to mcfida101yahoo.com
get a bigger monitor and a good video adapter
time to be liberated from 640 x 800
Re: Turn Ur Dial-up Into Broadban And Ur Broadbank To 3gplus by candylips(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2008
A big fat lie.

Broadband and dial up are totally different. You can only do broadband with ASDL which  i don't think is available in Nigeria yet(I know glo is rolling this out as we speak)
Re: Turn Ur Dial-up Into Broadban And Ur Broadbank To 3gplus by timbabng(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2008
You cant turn dial up into broadband . . . EVER
Re: Turn Ur Dial-up Into Broadban And Ur Broadbank To 3gplus by lynxnoon(m): 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2008
@poster
SHE WE LOOK LIKE MUGU TO U? angry angry angry angry
Re: Turn Ur Dial-up Into Broadban And Ur Broadbank To 3gplus by winnteam(m): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2008
THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRTIBUTION, MY CELL PHONE NUMBER IS 08023977522

email:simonic2525@yahoo.com

For those who are still skeptical, you don't make fast conclusion on a product you have never used before. Technology grows every seconds.

Thanks
Net Solutions
Re: Turn Ur Dial-up Into Broadban And Ur Broadbank To 3gplus by DualCore1: 9:16am On Aug 23, 2008
Technology grows every second? Hehehe. Ok erm, i need a usb port at d back of ma head, so how many "seconds" r we talkin about here?
Re: Turn Ur Dial-up Into Broadban And Ur Broadbank To 3gplus by LUDALOOLO(m): 11:36pm On Aug 23, 2008
People all you need is go online and search for more info about what he said, Like is topic dial-up to broadband, is very possible here is one example for you to see, www.onspeed.com. All you need is a software to make it happen. another name for it is dial-up accelerator.
Re: Turn Ur Dial-up Into Broadban And Ur Broadbank To 3gplus by lynxnoon(m): 12:27am On Aug 24, 2008
LUDALOOLO:

People all you need is go online and search for more info about what he said, Like is topic dial-up to broadband, is very possible [/b]here is one example for you to see, [b] www.onspeed.com. All you need is a software to make it happen. another name for it is dial-up accelerator.
i have used this software before; it only increases yourconnection speed and nothing like dial-up to broadband or broadband to 3g plus, unless u dont understand what diaup,broadband or 3g/3.5g(HSDPA) is all about
Re: Turn Ur Dial-up Into Broadban And Ur Broadbank To 3gplus by DualCore1: 7:20am On Aug 24, 2008
lol, na onspeed persin wan use convert dial up to broad band.
onspeed only optimizes ur connetion by cutting down on the amount of time needed to display images and stuff. if an image file is 45kb and takes 10 seconds to load, depending on ur setting, onspeed can cut the file zize down to 20k which will den take about 5 seconds to load. it reduces quality of web contents to inimprove load time. and it does a lot of caching of pages too. Lol tht's aint no conversion from dial up to BB.
Re: Turn Ur Dial-up Into Broadban And Ur Broadbank To 3gplus by abiolla(m): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2008
hi im a new comer in the house,you dan help me out
Re: Turn Ur Dial-up Into Broadban And Ur Broadbank To 3gplus by inze(m): 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2008
Technology growin? Thats true but if what u mean is usin an accelerator to power ur dial-up, then u're wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Futronic Fs80 Not Working On Jamb Website: Please Help With Driver / CCNA, CCNP Certification In Lagos, Nigeria. / Mobile Broadband Not Working On Windows 8.1! Pls Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.