Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently (238843 Views)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / Connect With A Sugar Mummy,sugar Daddy Nationwide,call On: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by HammaP: 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2008
Hello mammas i am an experienced lover who can give maximum sexual satisfaction and send a woman to orgasm like she has never experienced. if u are a sugar mummy, get in touch with me now. Age or distance is no barrier. my no is 07038871009 and my e-mail is markatnomak@yahoo.com. see u.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by quality01(m): 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2013
madanbecky: Greetings,
Are you a young man or women seeking or
interested in sugar mummy,daddy .Are you
good in bed ?Do you really need a rich sexy
sugar mummy or sugar daddy that can change
your life completely with money and influence,
so get the opportunity to meet sugar mummies
from all works of life,politician,bankers,oil
ladies,executives,directors,gold ladies,cash
money ladies,Global Network group
friends,doctors,dubai ladies,london based
ladies,ladies willing to pay as much as
90-150kper night,and get the best exclusive VIP
arrangement anywhere in
nigeria,
Kindly contract agent Williams on office line 07054226994
hmmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2013
GET THE OPPORTUNITY, TO MEET THE BEST DATING AGENCY IN NIGERIA. WE OFFER 1ST CLASS SERVICE. WE HAVE THE RICHEST, MOST INFLUENTIAL POWERFUL, CONNECTED AND HIGH CLASS SUGAR MUMMIES, SUGAR DADDIES, LESBIAN, GAY ARRANGEMENT, AND WE ARE NOT THOSE AGENTS THAT COLLECT MONEY WITHOUT PROVIDING SERVICE. WE PROVIDE 1ST CLASS SERVICE, WE GUARANTEE SECURITY, WE GUARANTEE CONNECTIONS WITH OUR CLIENT, AND THEY ALSO PROVIDE JOB OPPORTUNITIES, AND CONTRACTS GIVEN TO THEIR BEST CLIENTS. MY NAME IS MR MAGNUS, C.E.O, AFROROMANCE DATING AGENCY NIGERIA.
START CALLING US AND GETTING HOOKED UP, AND BE AMONGST THE BIGGEST BOYS, BIGGEST GIRLS IN TOWN BECAUSE OF YOUR SERVICE. TEXT YOUR NAME, AGE, LOCATION, OCCUPATION, EMAIL, GENDER, WHAT SERVICE YOU REQUIRE, TO 08174827541
OUR FACEBOOK ID: IKECHUKWU EZEKWE
CONTACT 08174827541

1 Like

Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by AdamsAdebayo: 8:17am On Oct 29, 2013
Do You Need A Suger Mummy Anywere In Nigeria ? If Yes Contact Us Today At 08058501046 For More Information Ok.
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by stevejoy(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2013
PLEASE LETS OPEN OUR EYES O..MATCH CONNECT COLLECTED MY MONEY TO GET ME A SUGAR MUMMY BUT PUT ME OFF WITH ANOTHER HUGE BILL TO MEET HER..

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by 7stargeneral(m): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2013
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by johnwarax(m): 7:12am On Dec 20, 2013
Boss
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by decasey(m): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
Any interested sugar mummy should should send me an email (jameseje2@gmail.com )
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by dreamzlinks: 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
If you know you are married or single, rich, bored and alone.....if you want somthing quiet and discreet with a cool young dude with good dick to satisfy you and make u have some fun. This will only last for as long as you want it, u must have enuf pepper to satisfy this dude as well as willingness to get sucked and fvcked real good. No long talk just call to get some fun you hav been lacking 08027517877 or mail dreamzlinks2013@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by toped1899(m): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
Interested sugar mummy shld add me up 32F2BFFE or call 08037551907..plz ignore if u r nt real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
Welcome to Nigeria's finest, reliable dating agency with good track records. We have a wonderful influential network of clients ranging from government officials, politicians, senators, executive, honorables, oil barons, money bag business personality, hotel owners and gold men and women, and we have very influential and connected sugar mummies and, be among the people to get our exclusive connections. We are the best reliable, efficient in our job, get the opportunity to meet them. We have sugar mummies all over Nigeria who are willing to lavish money on you, with gifts, cars, house and even contracts connections, and even assist get a job, enter the entertainment industry and fashion industry, and also assist in getting loans, and financial assistance.
Call Mr Richard for explanation. 08140014599
Facebook id: Richard Ijenhi.
number: 08140014599
motto: From impossible to possibilities......
Start calling now we are at your service....
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by johnoo1: 10:27am On Jan 01, 2014
Do you need a sugar mummy? I am Agent Gilford, i can assist you in getting a sugar mummy of your choice. There are so many Nigeria and out side Nigeria women who are desperate in getting a guy that we satisfy them. If you are interested contact me today on my mobile phone number via +2348078462565 for more information's contact :rosemorris027@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 28, 2014
NOTICE: ANYONE THAT WANT TO SPEAK WITH ME SHOULD REACH ME ON MY OFFICIAL MOBILE... 08140014599

WELCOME TO AFRO-DATING ORGANIZATION, THE BEST CERTIFIED RELIABLE DATING AGENCY COMPANY IN AFRICA 2014
CONTACT OUR DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR ON 08140014599... MR IKECHUKWU EZEKWE
Turn your life around by getting the chance to meet with our Executive sugar mummies, sugar daddies, gay and lesbian connections all over Nigeria, Benin Republic, Ghana, South Africa, UK, U.S.A, Dubai, Paris, Germany and some other countries. You are also entitled to contract opportunities, job offers in good reputable companies within Nigeria, business packages, financial packages and loan offers for businesses by meeting our prestigious clients, who are highly rich and influential, powerful, connected. We have directors, C.E.O, senators, managers, politicians, oil tycoon, big time Dubai and London based sugar mummies and daddies. We have ladies who own two to three companies within one state and also ladies who run their business organization within overseas. So are you good in bed? Do you have all it takes to partake in our service? We offer fast reliable service to you anywhere you are within the above mentioned countries. Our highly connected and influential people within the society. So contact us now to get an instant hook-up today. We are fully legalized, registered and recognized by CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION(C.A.C). Read more about us on our official magazine, where you find lots of comment and testimonies of people we have rendered our service to from January up till December. So contact database administrator on... 08140014599 (MR IKECHUKWU EZEKWE). Maximum security is guaranteed from any of our clients because we have done all the necessary background check up on all the ladies and men we have on our database. So contact us today for you to get a partner that can change your life completely with both money and influence. Visit our official website for more details and information about our services www.afrointroductions.com.
Also check on our client testimonies on our official magazine called love connection magazine and love circle magazine), follow us on facebook by adding our database administrator with ikechukwu ezekwe on Facebook.
WEBSITES... WWW.AFROINTRODUCTIONS.COM
FACEBOOK ID.... IKECHUKWU EZEKWE
MAGAZINE... LOVE CONNECTION MAGAZINE & LOVE CIRCLE MAGAZINE
AFRO DATING ORGANIZATION/NO 1 LEADING AFRICA DATING HOOK-UP AGENCY IN THE WHOLE OF AFRICA.
PHONE NO - 08140014599

AFRO DATE CONNECTION ... YOUR WISH IS OUR DESIRE
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
NOTICE: ANYONE THAT WANT TO SPEAK WITH ME SHOULD REACH ME ON MY OFFICIAL MOBILE... 08148218595

WELCOME TO AFRO-DATING ORGANIZATION, THE BEST CERTIFIED RELIABLE DATING AGENCY COMPANY IN AFRICA 2014
CONTACT OUR DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR ON 08148218595... MR MARVELOUS JAMES
Turn your life around by getting the chance to meet with our Executive sugar mummies, sugar daddies, gay and lesbian connections all over Nigeria, Benin Republic, Ghana, South Africa, UK, U.S.A, Dubai, Paris, Germany and some other countries. You are also entitled to contract opportunities, job offers in good reputable companies within Nigeria, business packages, financial packages and loan offers for businesses by meeting our prestigious clients, who are highly rich and influential, powerful, connected. We have directors, C.E.O, senators, managers, politicians, oil tycoon, big time Dubai and London based sugar mummies and daddies. We have ladies who own two to three companies within one state and also ladies who run their business organization within overseas. So are you good in bed? Do you have all it takes to partake in our service? We offer fast reliable service to you anywhere you are within the above mentioned countries. Our highly connected and influential people within the society. So contact us now to get an instant hook-up today. We are fully legalized, registered and recognized by CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION(C.A.C). Read more about us on our official magazine, where you find lots of comment and testimonies of people we have rendered our service to from January up till December. So contact database administrator on... 08148218595 (MR MARVELOUS JAMES). Maximum security is guaranteed from any of our clients because we have done all the necessary background check up on all the ladies and men we have on our database. So contact us today for you to get a partner that can change your life completely with both money and influence. Visit our official website for more details and information about our services www.afrointroductions.com.
Also check on our client testimonies on our official magazine called love connection magazine and love circle magazine), follow us on facebook by adding our database administrator with marvelous james on Facebook.
WEBSITES... WWW.AFROINTRODUCTIONS.COM
FACEBOOK ID.... MARVELOUS JAMES
MAGAZINE... LOVE CONNECTION MAGAZINE & LOVE CIRCLE MAGAZINE
AFRO DATING ORGANIZATION/NO 1 LEADING AFRICA DATING HOOK-UP AGENCY IN THE WHOLE OF AFRICA.
PHONE NO - 08148218595

AFRO DATE CONNECTION ... YOUR WISH IS OUR DESIRE
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 11, 2014
Dear Mr James Ankomah Appiah, you replied to my comment on facebook. If you want a sugar mummy, you can call us on these numbers, +2348140014599 or +2348148218595. Your maximum satisfaction is guaranteed.
We expect your response as soon as possible.
Thanks

AFRODATE DATING ORGANIZATION
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
GET CONNECTED TO A RICH SUGAR MUMMY IN NIGERIA. CALL AFRODATE DONALD ON 070158169120 FOR ASSISTANCE.
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by cozmik1234: 12:55am On Jul 12, 2014
Are you a young man, a young womam interested in a
rich sugar mummy or a rich sugardaddy? do you need
sex-pay-off, a male or a female partner that can take
care of your financially and otherwise? if interested
contact mr tony on +2348104582310.
there are people that matters so contact us now and be
connected.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.