Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently (238858 Views)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / Connect With A Sugar Mummy,sugar Daddy Nationwide,call On: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by kingofcasting(m): 2:44am On Jul 16, 2015
rowinchristy11:
HELLO
Have you been searching for sugar mummy/Daddy/ Gay/Lesbian Partners? Search no more because its now close to your doorstep in every part of nigeria; Here comes the opportunity for you to meet people that matters in your society,so grab this opportunity and meet with your rich and influencial sugar mummy,daddy,gay and lesbian in your area today as easy/fast as ever before. we give the best because we are the best agency in Nigeria. For further information contact Mr rowin christy On: 08142801504 If you want us to get in touch with you, kindly provide the information below and call me. Your name: Your Age: Your occupation: Your Location:

you can also visit us at rowinchristyloanfirm@gmail.com Thanks, Mr rowin christy 08142801504
you are a bastard
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by sekzy99(m): 6:12am On Jul 23, 2015
08023373302. 2877565C. Michael frm lagos
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by joselagba: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2015
Are u a sugar mummy who needs a guy dat can satisfy her Pls call me 09051081997
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by Bolaji80(m): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by santori: 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
I need a a lady or sugar mummy for a mind blowing sex call or whatsapp 08094143441
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by sammytata: 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
GET THE OPPORTUNITY, TO MEET THE BEST DATING AGENCY IN NIGERIA.CONTACT US ON ..08115522379 Are you good in Bed ? Do you really need a rich sexy sugarmummy or sugardaddy ,Handsome stronge beautiful ladies and guys,that can change your life completely with money and influence, so get the opportunity to meet sugarmummies and sugardadies from all works of life, politicians, Bankers, Oil ladies, Directors, Gold dealers, Cash money ladies, Doctors, London Based willing to pay as much as #80,000 to #100,000 per night and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in Nigeria. LAGOS, ABUJA, CALABAR, DELTA, ANAMBRA, PORT, IBADAN, RIVER, JOS, BENIN, ONDO, Benin Republic, Ghana, South Africa, UK, U.S.A, Dubai, Paris, Germany and some other countries, we have some rich sugarmummies and sugardaddies who are urgently looking for youngmen and youngladies to spend their Money on.Contact our Administrative Officer MR Clement Onize ..REACH US ON THIS NO.08115522379
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
WE PROVIDE FASTEST,RELAIBLE AND QUALITY sugar MUMMMY,DADDY,GAY,AND LESBIANS.
WE GIVE YOU MAXIMUM SECURITY WHICH WE KEEP U SAVE FOR HIGH CLASS CUSTOMER THAT NEED THIS.
maximum security is guarantee from any of our clients because we have done ALL NECESSARY
BACKGROUND CHECKUP ON ALL THE LADIES AND MEN WE HAVE ON OUR DATABASES.
NOWADAYS,FINDING sugar mummy AND DADDY CAN BE QUITE STRESSFUL AND COMPLICATED.
BUT WE MAKE IT EASY AND SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT ANY STRESS AND FIND THE RIGHT sugar mummy AND
DADDY FOR YOU.
sugar mummy service ARE NOT ONLY FOR SEX AND PLEASURE IT BRING YOU OPPORTUNITY TO MEET
HOT AND MATURE LADIES AND DADDIES THAT ARE POLITICIANS,EXECUTIVE,HONORABLE, OIL BARON
MONEY BUSINESS MEN & WOMEN,DIRECTOR, C.E.O OF COMPANIES.
ANY WHERE U ARE GHANA,NIGERIA COTONOU,SOUTH AFRICA MALAYSIA,ZIMBABWE IVORY COAST.
IF YOU WE START DATING sugar mummy AND DADDY IN MORE PRODUCTIVE AND REWARDING MANNER
THIS SOMETHING THAT YOU NEED TO DO.
CONTACT THE P.R.O OF PEOPLE MATE DATING AGENCY@teamfemi...contact us on 08107576507...also on whattsapp
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by cyprus000: 4:42am On Aug 11, 2015
kingofcasting:
you are a bastard
[size=13pt]
gringrincheesy

Dem dun scam you?cheesy

Advice for peeps in here. If you must do sugar mummy.
Make sure you don't ever pay money for hookup. until you have seen the mummy in question.

Cos I know that some people are dumb enough to send money to all those idiotss claiming agents but are scammer's.

I repeat,never send money to anyone one,unless you have seen the sugar mummy one on one.

I am saying this to all those gullible peeps that will fall prey.

[/size]
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by segun54: 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
TeamFeMI:
WE PROVIDE FASTEST,RELAIBLE AND QUALITY sugar MUMMMY,DADDY,GAY,AND LESBIANS.
WE GIVE YOU MAXIMUM SECURITY WHICH WE KEEP U SAVE FOR HIGH CLASS CUSTOMER THAT NEED THIS.
maximum security is guarantee from any of our clients because we have done ALL NECESSARY
BACKGROUND CHECKUP ON ALL THE LADIES AND MEN WE HAVE ON OUR DATABASES.
NOWADAYS,FINDING sugar mummy AND DADDY CAN BE QUITE STRESSFUL AND COMPLICATED.
BUT WE MAKE IT EASY AND SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT ANY STRESS AND FIND THE RIGHT sugar mummy AND
DADDY FOR YOU.
sugar mummy service ARE NOT ONLY FOR SEX AND PLEASURE IT BRING YOU OPPORTUNITY TO MEET
HOT AND MATURE LADIES AND DADDIES THAT ARE POLITICIANS,EXECUTIVE,HONORABLE, OIL BARON
MONEY BUSINESS MEN & WOMEN,DIRECTOR, C.E.O OF COMPANIES.
ANY WHERE U ARE GHANA,NIGERIA COTONOU,SOUTH AFRICA MALAYSIA,ZIMBABWE IVORY COAST.
IF YOU WE START DATING sugar mummy AND DADDY IN MORE PRODUCTIVE AND REWARDING MANNER
THIS SOMETHING THAT YOU NEED TO DO.
CONTACT THE P.R.O OF PEOPLE MATE DATING AGENCY@teamfemi...contact us on 08107576507...also on whattsapp

thank u agent femi ......u a true agent
Re: I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
attention!!!! attention!!!! attention!!!!... if u need a sugarmummy or sugardadddy or sugarboy or sugargirl... this is the right place...we work 24/7 to mk u rich, happy, and quench ur **x..where ever u want any we have we also international btonly if dey are coming to Nigeria. so if u interested call agent femi on 08107576507 also on whattsapp... refunds are AVAILABLE.. start getting rich..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.