Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,548 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) (5114 Views)

Beyonce's New Album B-day / "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z / Is Ja Rule A Gangsta Or A Wanksta! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by aloib(f): 4:07am On Jun 30, 2006
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by eveseh(f): 4:11am On Jun 30, 2006
kaai this thread don have 3 pags na wah for una oo
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by IBBFan(m): 9:33am On Jul 01, 2006
diddy, i don't take Bad Boy chains!!
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by gigitte(f): 8:46am On Jul 13, 2006
have y'all seen the video?

first of all, shez modelling way too many clothes from her HOD line, it looks like one big commercial

two.she's just acting crazy, whats up with that ooga booga dance. now ppl will be saying shes getting in touch with her african roots.nonsense

three.why is she all up on jay-z like that. jay-z was acting like she was a hip-honey and not his gf. and she too was doing like she wouldnt let him breathe. i hope its not like so in their real life (i think it is lol)

four. what was that aSS tap? simply ridiculous

five. a lot of ideas in that vid look stolen

six. i respect that she went in a diff direction but abeg the vid in no way complimented the song.what was she even doing? running around in new orleans all sweaty and stuff and then dancing in the sand like a possessed person. maybe if they had used the fact new orleans is know for magicky stuff or sumn, then they could have shown her as a creole in the old days with all her gloves and HOD stuff and as a cosmopolitan woman today and shes fallin' in love with jay-z as a plantation worker then and as a hip hop record exec now.

she just wasted this chance, cos a lot of ppl werent really feelin the song. and unlike crazy in love, i dont think this one will grow on me.
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by ddizzle(f): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2006
gigitte:

have y'all seen the video?

first of all, shez modelling way too many clothes from her HOD line, it looks like one big commercial

two.she's just acting crazy, whats up with that ooga booga dance. now people will be saying shes getting in touch with her african roots.nonsense

three.why is she all up on jay-z like that. jay-z was acting like she was a hip-honey and not his girlfriend. and she too was doing like she wouldnt let him breathe. i hope its not like so in their real life (i think it is lol)

four. what was that aSS tap? simply ridiculous

five. a lot of ideas in that vid look stolen

six. i respect that she went in a diff direction but abeg the vid in no way complimented the song.what was she even doing? running around in new orleans all sweaty and stuff and then dancing in the sand like a possessed person. maybe if they had used the fact new orleans is know for magicky stuff or sumn, then they could have shown her as a creole in the old days with all her gloves and HOD stuff and as a cosmopolitan woman today and shes fallin' in love with jay-z as a plantation worker then and as a hip hop record exec now.

she just wasted this chance, because a lot of people werent really feelin the song. and unlike crazy in love, i don't think this one will grow on me.

thank you
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by shawna(f): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2006
@gigette
where can we watch the video cause i havent seen it
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by gigitte(f): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2006
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by melanie: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2006
Did you know that "Deju Vu" sounds came from Michael Jackson's "wanna be starting something". Some people say that it came from "don't stop til you get enough" either way, the music sounds like one of Michael Jackson's song one of the two songs. Please listen to it, and then listen to "wanna be starting something". I think that the BET awards show was a bit too much, she was not dancing at all it looks like she was trying to show up Rihanna, in which she can not do. I thought she was having a "SEIZURE" It is really time out for all of that shaking.
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by Busta(f): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2006
"Dejavu"'s ok but not really banging like "crazy in love" and the video ain't hot, not much stepping and kinda boring.
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by kellorah: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2006
that song is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by shawna(f): 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2006
the video is not so hot undecided
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by kellorah: 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2006
i like it cheesy
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by shawna(f): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2006
u mean u like the way she was running around like a possessed demon shocked shocked shocked i was so disappointed in her when i saw the vid
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by kellorah: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2006
lmao possessed demon, ture that. but i like it shaa
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by shawna(f): 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2006
yeah i tell u homegirl was possessed for real did u see the part where she kept on grabbing at jay's belt like she was about to give him head right there LOL i was like pls get a room cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by kellorah: 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2006
lol i saw that. i actually thought she was goint o take off his belt. and she was chewing gum like ashawo lol
i still like the vid though!
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by shawna(f): 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2006
lmao you are funny i still don't like the vid but i like the dress she was wearing with the gloves. anyways check on it vid was so much betta
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by kellorah: 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2006
yeah check on it's really nice. HOT. and the PINK was really good
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by shawna(f): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2006
yeah i know that vid was the best i still stand in front of my mirror trying to do the dance move gosh i wish i could shake like her embarassed
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by eveseh(f): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2006
check on it,is 10000 times betta dan dis ugly song,

story end,says eve cool
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by 2fine4u(f): 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2006
i dont even like the song that much-----compared to her other songs, this one is kind@ wack lipsrsealed
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by eveseh(f): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2006
i hate da song

just look how she's acting ind a video

she tryna be sexy,in da video

but it's hard
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by 2fine4u(f): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2006
girl i havent even sat down to really watch that vid, thats to show u how much i dont like the song lipsrsealed
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by eveseh(f): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2006
@2fine,i only saw da starting dan i knew da song wasnt cool,LOL
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by 2fine4u(f): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2006
actually her performance on bet awards made me kind@ dislike the song even more. she was overdoin it errthing dang lipsrsealed lettin J tap her booty nd stufff nd then also rollin on d floor, what da heck lipsrsealed
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by eveseh(f): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2006
2fine4u:

actually her performance on bet awards made me kind@ dislike the song even more. she was overdoin it errthing dang lipsrsealed lettin J tap her booty nd stufff nd then also rollin on d floor, what da heck lipsrsealed

really?
lol i dont wanna see it sef

she wanna be da hottest dis year,but it wont,janet jackson is coming up,wit new song wit nelly
it calls ,CALL ON ME,
i cant wait for it,
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by 2fine4u(f): 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2006
yea girl B aint got nuffin on janet jackson this year.
she's really tryin hard to be tha best this year but we shall see grin
Re: Beyonce New Single "de Ja Vu" Feat (jay Z) by eveseh(f): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2006
@2fine,yea we shall see,gosh beyonce sef,haba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Websites To Download Nigerian Music / AUDIO: Demarco Ft Akon & Runtown – No Wahala / Best Website For Downloading Current Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.