Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Welcome, New Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome, New Nairalanders (273459 Views)

Welcome New Nairalanders...mr. Endowed Anambra 2015 Is Here In Town / Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here / Let All New Nairalanders Post Their comment Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Fattyheart28(f): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
My name is shonibare fathiat
fathiaolamide222@Gmail.com
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by JessicaHamelton: 6:13am On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Shayolemmanuel: 10:12am On Jul 03, 2019
Hi, i'm Emmanuel. I'm new here and i want to know how to post news and any information that will add value on this forum. Thanks.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Naza175: 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Please I am a new member on nairaland and I don’t know how to use it, how to make posts, how to gain followers, how to follow, how to ask questions and attract answers
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Andychinedu: 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
Please I'm new here and I can't reply to posts in the sections that actually interested me into joining the forum why I need answers ASAP Please @Seun
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Andychinedu: 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
That's what I get when I try replying to a particular section... PRISOMS SERVICE SECTION precisely!!!

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Johntrinity: 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hello, my name is Trinity. Am a 300level student of pure chemistry in Federal University Otuoke. I need a place for my 6 months industrial training. I don't know where I can post it for information. Thanks
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Renovaetio(m): 2:04am On Aug 02, 2019
HOTEL FOR LEASE

Our Client, a Strategic Luxury Hospitality Management Company requires a Hotel within Abuja, FCT - Nigeria for a long term lease of at least 20 years on a Lease Management Agreement basis.

The Hotel/Motel should comprise of at least 40 Rooms, a combination of Studio Apartments and Suites; and MUST be located within the City of Abuja.

Interested Hotel Owners should please send a short profile comprising Hotel Name, Location, Number of Rooms and indicative Annual Lease Fee to the details below:

The Managing Consultant
Open Spaces Apartments
Gwarinpa, Abuja, FCT – Nigeria
open.spaces45@gmail.com
+ 234 807 201 2345
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2019
Shaz:
If you're new to Nairaland, please introduce yourself here. Thanks
I'm OPEWESTYRN
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by VIRGINlabia(m): 4:09am On Aug 14, 2019
Am VIRGINlabia new here based in Coal City, hope am welcomed here .
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by bestrated(m): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
eBay gift card
google play gift card
Nordstrom gift card
Sephora gift card
Vanilla gift card
Apple gift card
Walmart gift card
Steam gift card
Amazon gift card
Nike gift card
Itune gift card
Macy gift card
Best buy gift card
Finish Line gift card
Foot locker gift card

Safe and Trusted
No cheating, no manipulation, a simple google search speaks volume of our credibility,

See Payment Proofs

-----------------

Instant Exchange
Getting your money as quick as possible is a priority and will not take more than 5 minutes,

Start An Exchange

------------------

Best Market Rates
We take pride in putting happiness on customers' faces and good rates does that peerfectly.

Ask For Rates

The process of exchanging gift cards for naira on our platform is very easy and simple. Below is a summary of how to have an easy and interesting trade session.

01. Contact Us

To initiate a trade, you have to contact us on Whatsapp at 09034611657 or just click here. We carry out trade activities on Whatsapp because it is more interactive

02. Send Gift Card

We will give you current best market rate. Once you agree to current rate, ensure that your gift card is valid. Then send us clear card picture or ecode on request.

03. Wait For Payment

Wait for us to verify your gift card and provide your bank details. Payment takes 5 minutes on average. Be patient and grab a cup of coffee.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Gardenia(f): 3:31am On Aug 17, 2019
For your legit hook up with sugar mummy and daddy, call or Whatsapp 07018255302 now.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Henri05(f): 7:17am On Aug 17, 2019
I'm Henrietta. You can also call me Henri.
I'm new to the forum and would appreciate help on how to make good use of the forum.

I just rounded up NYSC and currently job hunting.
I studied Printing Technology. I'm looking to work in a printing press here in Abuja or any Media related industry.
On the side, I'm a content creator.

I'm new in Abuja and would really appreciate friends here, at least to show me round the city and also network.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Oluandy16(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
Just joined today, how do I go about posting stuff and creating topic or thread
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Obiaksnews: 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
There seems to be a problem with creating a new thread,since morning i have being trying to create one but it doesn't seem to be working, who else is experiencing this?
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by bestrated(m): 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
Have unused gift cards? Sell them to Bestrated Exchanger& get cash back.

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 27, 2019
BUSINESS DEALS�(we connect businesses with potential buyers)

CONNECTING CHARCOAL EXPORTERS(SELLERS) WORLD WIDE � WITH UAE �� CHARCOAL IMPORTERS(BUYERS)

COMPANY NAME: DANITEX MULTIGLOBAL COMPANY LIMITED (DMCL)
OFFICE LOCATIONS: DUBAI,UAE
LAGOS, NIGERIA

We officially intermediate(connect) between charcoal Exporters(Sellers) and Dubai,UAE charcoal importers (Buyers) for a trustworthy smooth business transaction between both Parties.

The following conditions state's as follows

1⃣ 50% payment against original shipping documents, and 50% balance once buyer clears goods from jebel Ali port Dubai,UAE.

2⃣ Seller package goods down to the port, and DHL or FedEx original shipping documents like bill of lading, commercial invoice,certificate of origin,parking list, etc over to us in Dubai, UAE

3⃣ Immediately we receive the original shipping documents we hand it over to the Buyer and we receive 50% payment of the total contract value instantly.

4⃣ Once buyer clears the goods from jebel Ali port UAE and confirms the quality and quantity of the charcoal buyer then issue us the remaining balance of 50%.

5⃣ And then we immediately transfer 100% payment to seller’s Bank Account.

This is because Dubai, UAE charcoal buyers needs to confirm the quality and quantity of charcoal at destination site before issuing out the remaining balance.

We are here to connect you to potential charcoal buyers In Dubai, UAE and also to receive payments on your behalf with Ease,

No delay✅
No panic✅
No fear✅
No headache ✅
No worries ✅
No troubles✅

�% PAYMENT GUARANTEED �%

YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR TRADE MARK.

For: Danitex Multiglobal Company Limited (DMCL)
Phone: +2348153033881(whatsapp),
Email: sales@danitexexport.com

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by TIILEAD2WIN(m): 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
I am very excited to join this great platform today. I am Hassan Bode, a personal and business development strategist with Touch Identity International. I am here to do my best in helping individuals and organizations live and maximize their full potentials.

Let me leave you with this, until you learn how to sell yourself smartly, you can't sell anything else profitably. When you can't sell, you can't experience true financial prosperity.
Let's talk about how to become highly sellable in your career, business and personal life.
To your fulfilment, cheers!

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Ekelola(f): 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
My name is Omolola.Please I just want to know if anybody got a message from UI as regards cbncpp exam because am getting scared. Thanks
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Topsy0426(m): 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
We all are here for a general purpose.. which to share and get information.. smiley

Am Olusanya Temitope a top blogger at https://www.fortizolight.com <<-- you can check it out and give me a review for my post.. will appreciate... but currently working with Jumia Nigeria

follow me for a follow back.. am @fortizolight on all social medias.. am cool and will love for you to be my a friend.. chess wink

1 Share

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by CadmusN: 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
I have UK and Nigeria Adsense for sale. At an affordable price.
If you're interested whatsapp +2348123939291
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Rabbiharrison: 5:58am On Sep 06, 2019
I'm new here in nairaland so passionate I love good living
I always looks like what you think I'm so better just think good
A student with so many craft
If a nice girl can just show me around I'll be delighted !

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by santaclaux(f): 12:22am On Sep 11, 2019
Hello nairaland am glad to join this platform.....my name is dhawmy.....and I will be glad if in anyway I can know how to post a thread on nairaland.....thanks
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Cutehector(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
santaclaux:
Hello nairaland am glad to join this platform.....my name is dhawmy.....and I will be glad if in anyway I can know how to post a thread on nairaland.....thanks
click on any section, scroll down a bit, click on create new thread. Voila.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Mkez(m): 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
I just show up here like 007 two weeks ago. learning and shearing with everyone here. Mkez for rain health consultant. hit me up let chat about real matter to body and soul.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by mcparrotnnam(m): 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
am new

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (68) (Reply)

Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) / How Illuminati Killed Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.