Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here (3853 Views)

Who Knows This Confused Woman Roaming About In Maryland,Lagos?(Pics) / Welcome New Nairalanders...mr. Endowed Anambra 2015 Is Here In Town / Creating Awarness For New Nairalander's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here by donlackey(m): 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
if u have any confussion here kindly post it here, an experience user will help u out
Re: Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here by Holatunde007(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yes I hav isssue wt tweaking stuff, don't how to go about as I heard others giving testimony of the free airtel 1G, I don't how to generate or change ime stuff

If u can explain better mind I use a BB smart phone not an android
Re: Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here by donlackey(m): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
i have ones post how to do dat on my website.
just click the link below
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://support.sasktel.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/12701/~/changing-your-blackberry-pin-and-esn%252Fimei&sa=U&ei=-wotVaSlI4XfauKtgegG&ved=0CBoQFjAD&usg=AFQjCNEVBH4ow7AYmspmQ7y2icqFx4BFaQ
Re: Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here by donlackey(m): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
if you want it in andriod then you need mobileuncletools (mtk). download it 4rm dis link below
http://wapkafile.com/software/21582015/1891090/bed5LpMePmSDEXvy4KbReV8BEfC7mu5yd2miAI%5Ebc0ALHtVT2A/3858a.apk
Re: Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here by Holatunde007(m): 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
I use BB na
Re: Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here by donlackey(m): 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
click this link
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://support.sasktel.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/12701/~/changing-your-blackberry-pin-and-esn%252Fimei&sa=U&ei=-wotVaSlI4XfauKtgegG&ved=0CBoQFjAD&usg=AFQjCNEVBH4ow7AYmspmQ7y2icqFx4BFaQ smiley
Re: Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here by smartkc45(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
I'm new here and i have a stuff but i dont know how to post it.
Re: Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here by Emmerdotter: 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
URGENT VACANCY! TICKETERS are needed to work for a transport company. Location:ONITSHA A reputable transport company needs TICKETERS for immediate employment. Interested applicants MUST be resident within ONITSHA. Kindly submit CVs with the subject ONITSHA TICKETER to emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com before 30th November, 2016.
Re: Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here by Emmerdotter: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
URGENT VACANCY! TICKETERS are needed to work for a transport company. Location: EKWULOBIA. A reputable transport company needs TICKETERS for immediate employment. Interested applicants MUST be resident within EKWULOBIA. Kindly submit CVs with the subject EKWULOBIA TICKETER to emmerdotterrecruitment@gmail.com before 30th November, 2016.
Re: Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here by iamkamei(f): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
donlackey:
if u have any confussion here kindly post it here, an experience user will help u out
i have been asking 4 direction to tbs n no1 is responding
Re: Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here by Maia200: 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
donlackey:
I don't know how to ask members for anything on this site
Re: Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here by Sike(m): 5:47pm On May 13, 2018
donlackey:
yeah, I wanna change my username
Re: Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here by firstride2018(m): 10:27am On Jan 15, 2019
I am a Call Operator working under the platform of Alakowe and Taxify in Ibadan, and I need a sound car to work with either on rental or hire purchased. Thank you. 0903-534-7141, debbydamsel4jesus@gmail.com
Re: Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here by Highfive19: 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
Good evening everyone. Please where do I get event decorations fabrics to buy in Lagos? Thank you
Re: Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here by peacediaries: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
please is there a Lifestyle thread on nairaland. if there is please refer me. Thank you��
Re: Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here by Sarah211(f): 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
Am new here but I don't know how to post my service to the public.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Money / Stronger Yodi Pils For Breast Hips Bums Enlargement Call/whatsupp+27737105667 / Can You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.