Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Welcome, New Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome, New Nairalanders (273440 Views)

Welcome New Nairalanders...mr. Endowed Anambra 2015 Is Here In Town / Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here / Let All New Nairalanders Post Their comment Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Akebulan: 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2009
Oh wow! I didnt realize there was such thread. Well, here goes nothing:

My name is Akebulan.

I'm new to Nairaland, been here since this month lol. I'm glad to be here actually (somedays more glad than others haha). I have interests in sexual-related topics, health, African history and social issues.

I am the biggest fan of black people everywhere. Mistaking me for a black supremacist would be wrong. I love all people, but would dedicate my life to strengthen black people's love for themselves, if I have to. I'd do this, because I know that as a people, we deserve so much more than we give ourselves, and we have come so far that we dont know where to return to.

I cant stand political and tribalistic debates. In my opinion, politics are better left for people other than me, who seem to understand them and value them and tribalistic debates never end well because the truth is, no one is better than another.

I'm an equalist (not to be confused with feminism or masculinist).

I believe that most of the problems we have in life stems from gender segregation.

I believe in respecting people's opinions.

I'd prefer that you agree to disagree with me, instead of cursing me off. Great minds, find ways to respect each others' opinions. Smaller minds, resort to abuses.

I hope to someday, become more humble, more reserved and get better at picking my battles.

Thanks for providing this avenue to introduce myself smiley

1 Like

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Akebulan: 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2009
Obinoscopy:

New members try and be more active, I discovered most of the new members that introduced themselves have not posted anything much. Be active and participate in the forum that interests you most! We need to hear your views/contributions/arguments. . . .

Maybe this should be sticky'd (stickied? lol am unsure)
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by GoldenS(f): 7:35am On Dec 31, 2009
Didnt know there was somewhere i cud introduce myself grin . Nice! ok, I'm new here, joined this month and its been fun! I believe every other info about me is on my profile smiley . And yes, i'm usually in Romance forum. hardly check any others, that forum keeps me occupied enough grin. I'm pleased to be here.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by munabra(m): 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2009
hi, how can i add a topic to nairaland
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Akebulan: 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2010
Munabra, go to "Home"(at the top left corner of your screen), click on the section (e.g Family, Tech, Sexuality etc) that best suits your topic, and then you can post it there (there should be a"Post topic" or 'new topic" button to click on).

Let me know if you have anymore trouble with it
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by gvr: 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2010
hi nairaland

am gvr , can call me VINNU

am from india and am so much interested and i see the info very useful for all who need any thing here.

thank you
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by GoldenS(f): 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2010
gvr:

hi nairaland

am from india and am so much interested and i see the info very useful for all who need any thing here.

thank you

India? undecided
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by dorian69: 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2010
My name is Dorian and I'm looking for someone who can help me with Negerian history and events. I live in London and I'm 29 years old.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by HopeCentre: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2010
Hi, Just joined your forum. Looking forward to reading messages here cool
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by isalegan2: 1:08am On Jan 04, 2010
Happy New Year!  Found this site by accident.

My favorite forums are Politics, Islam and Sports.

-Isale Gangan
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by gvr: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2010
hi GOLDEN

dont u know INDIA? wink
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by GoldenS(f): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2010
gvr:

hi GOLDEN

dont u know INDIA? wink

i do, im just surprised. grin welcome
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Equipper: 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2010
You are most welcome! This is a forum where all things Nigerian are discussed at every conceivable level be it academic or, just fill in the blanks. Welcome again!
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Obinoscopy(m): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2010
gvr:

hi nairaland

thank you

Wecome Indian Man!
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by adebayo201: 7:44am On Jan 08, 2010
The HomE oF aLl 9jA cheesy
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by jagwar: 4:03am On Jan 12, 2010
Hi, im not new but i have a question. Is it possible to send private messages to other members on nairaland without creating a topic? If no how does one speak with a 'moderator'?
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by ConquerAll(m): 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2010
Hi Fellow NairaLanders!
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Obinoscopy(m): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2010
ConquerAll:

Hi Fellow NairaLanders!

You are highly welcome ConquerAll. . . . I kind of like that name of yours!
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by ConquerAll(m): 5:20am On Jan 14, 2010
Thanks Obinoscopy
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by chezyfive: 12:17am On Jan 19, 2010
I have 9 units of Generators just arrived from Amsterdam,Holland!
The Model is EM4500EX
The asking price is N120k (negotiable when you contact us on the number given)
Its a 4.5KVA Honda Powered-engine generator with 3-phase engine
Telephone: 08055459874

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by torrents(f): 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2010
hello,
i'm new in nairaland. i'v been visiting this site for quite a while and i find it interesting
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Obinoscopy(m): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2010
torrents:

hello,
i'm new in nairaland. i'v been visiting this site for quite a while and i find it interesting

You are SERIOUSLY welcome
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Akposkin: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2010
You guys are highly welcum
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by KAYD007(m): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2010
huh?
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Thomale(m): 7:14am On Jan 28, 2010
Hi shaz my name is paul 20yrs i b 9ija confirme and new in this like to make frnds and knw how to use it by send it to my mail benbb007@yahoo.com u're three much joo
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by gemmag: 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2010
Hi all nairalander.i'm new,live in lkd-lagos.i'm teaching.bday 7/7.loves chelsea,gisting $ traveling.dislike quarrels.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Mannylex(m): 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2010
@gemmag, u're welcome.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by jeremiahb(m): 10:51am On Feb 02, 2010
I am new here and hope to contribute immensely
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by djojo(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2010
I am a new person here, but av been learning some stuff. i want a date with a Muslim girl not older than 20yrs
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2010
[size=13pt]You're all welcome home! , Welcome to Nairaland. . . .enjoy sharing on interesting topic and issue's here with fellow members.

Once again i welcome you. . . . wink
[/size]
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by lgboks(m): 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2010
HELLO fellow nairalanders, i am new here. Been snooping around its really interesting here,see ya all. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

kinda need help on how to attach someones comment when i want to reply a topic. pls contact me at charlesmicheasls@yahoo.com. THANKS kiss kiss kiss
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by ivybaby: 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2010
Hey i am new here, just join in today. My name is Ivie from Benin, if you wanna know more feel free 2 ask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (68) (Reply)

Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) / How Illuminati Killed Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.