Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Cscs A/c Registration More Than 2 Months,na Wa Wo - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cscs A/c Registration More Than 2 Months,na Wa Wo (798 Views)

Shares Fraud At The Nigerian Stock Exchange (CSCS) / How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online / CSCS Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cscs A/c Registration More Than 2 Months,na Wa Wo by mmb(m): 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2008
i applied for cscs account through one stockbroker almost two months ago,but uptil now i have not being registered.the stockbroker keeps telling me stories.now i want to withdraw the money i paid for the cscs and the money for purchase of shares, how do you think i should go in getting my money.thanks
Re: Cscs A/c Registration More Than 2 Months,na Wa Wo by fadokun: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2008
chai,
i pity you o, 2 months??,you sure say them be stock broking firm?wetin be their name?Firstly you dont need to pay to open cscs account, you only need money to fund you stock broking account so that share can be purchased for you at your request. Well try LEAD CAPITAL, Iwork with them and i bet you will never regret doing business with us for further information visit www.leadcapitalng.com or send me a mail fadokunoluwole@gmail.com. For the money you have given to him call him to refund your money or go to there office to lay a complain

(1) (Reply)

Market‘ll Begin Recovery This Week – DG, NSE / I Need To Know About Dividend Warrant Payout Of Ecobank And I.e.i For Year'09 / NEWEST IN TOWN ----------automatic Generator Booster @ 4k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.