Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

2004 Toyota Avensis ( Automatic ) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2004 Toyota Avensis ( Automatic ) (6623 Views)

Very Clean Foreign Used 2000 Toyota Avensis, Automatic Transmission / The Cheapest Foreign Used Car Online..... Toyota Avensis Automatic 2002 Model / Naija Used 2000 Avensis Automatic, Blue For 600k 07086521459---------->SOLD;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2004 Toyota Avensis ( Automatic ) by freshmoney(m): 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2008
carnal:

@inspired, this car is good and sincerely my people these car is till cheap at 73,000 and 1.6M?ha it is cheap, i have these car since 2005 (30,000km) and it's best best car ever driven even though i have other cars including chevy tahoe, but i cherish and love my avensis to die and even my wife will tell you same,abeg anyone that's interested in this car please rush it as you will never have a single day regret,that i can assure you over and over again.

Why this indirect form of advertisement Mr Carnal? Dont get it twisted, this is not a form of abuse or embarrassment on your person, but YOUR APPROACH AND WRITE-UP is childish. If I could LOOK into your LiFe very well, u presumably don't have a bike let alone of an avensis! Perhaps, you are still a teen, go meet momma. Inspireman has had a lot of prestige,laurel,repute;he obviously would sell without this form of irrelevant stuff(crap) written by u. Go post this on Avensis website.  Got no fuss for you, but just inculcate some brains into you. THIS IS A NIGERIAN WEBSITE, ADULT 25+(WITH BRAINS) ARE ONLY NEEDED HERE,WHAT WOULD THOSE BRITICOS WILL BE SAYING  SHOULD THEY SEE THIS? SIENA YOU'RE WATCHING?
Re: 2004 Toyota Avensis ( Automatic ) by freshmoney(m): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2008
@INSPIREMAN: When you and your possession are given eulogy and panegyric to and there is a high wave of demand on the supposed possession, please do be conscious of people's pocket. Remember a toks of this avensis can be bought for for some 2 mil or 50k on it, so u sell it for the 1.5mil for the peeps sake, it aint easy getting this ca$h. U are a big brother, but you can like some valuable advice. By the way, I will like myself some 2004 Rover 75 , let me know the fixed amount, I will like buying some before sept end. Jenju, viperman, Siena, where are you?Got some hints on this , I am all ears!
Re: 2004 Toyota Avensis ( Automatic ) by adechuks(m): 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2008
kevyngbash:

Inspired ooooo. Inspired ooo. This is not fair oo.

If you have more than one person going for the car, then inform them that the person that pays first will have the car.
You know you're my good pal but i don't agree with u on this one oo.
My way.

Leave inspired. He wants to start a journey that is not on his map.
He shd just be careful. Those hailing you today can easily crucify you tomorrow. And believe me, i'll throw the first stone.
At least i have sent you a mail you have not responded to.
Re: 2004 Toyota Avensis ( Automatic ) by carnal: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2008
bros freshmoney,mak u take am easi o,my write wasn't childish and as at the last count i am still very free to express my own opinion and so you are also free ,you said this is not a form of abuse or embarassment but yet you mentioned that i don't have a bike talk more of an avensis, i won't abuse you back but let me state here that you don't know me or anything about me,let me bring to your notice that i am adult who is married for that matter,let any briticos come and say whatever they want o,i am sure i am not leaving my life for any britico or whosoever,so please leave briticos out these and for goodness sake are briticos god or what or ?why on earth would you even be refering to briticos?i don't really get you o?cause am lost,my goodness,
Re: 2004 Toyota Avensis ( Automatic ) by freshmoney(m): 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2008
Mr Carnal,Sorry for being too scolding, never meant to be. However, next time dont say things to gain the favour of any one. Briticos are not gods at all, but as Nigerians, we should command respect as regards what we say , dont let them condescend or look down on us. 2. Moreover,try not being a cynosure of bad eyes here, dont be a prey for predators, trying not disclosing ur sturvs here.We are Nigerians, Nigerians we are! Naija 4life.
Re: 2004 Toyota Avensis ( Automatic ) by inspiredm(m): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2008
Criticisms and counter Criticisms.

This car was sold today to a Nairalander from Port Harcourt after Negotiations based on Our Track Record, Integrity and self styled Business Professionalism.

The Buyer has neither seen the Car nor driven it, But Still effected a Payment for 1.550m into our Bank Accounts today 25th August 2008.

This goes a length to show that there are still Faithful, Honest, Conscientious and Upstanding Nigerians.

The Buyer is expected to arrive Lagos on Wednesday 27th August 2008 for a Pick Up.

[size=15pt]SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

TODAY 25/8/08 for 1.550m.[/size]

THANKS
cool cool cool
Re: 2004 Toyota Avensis ( Automatic ) by chikeze(m): 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2008
how we dey sure say na dat amount u sell am. na only u sabi grin
Re: 2004 Toyota Avensis ( Automatic ) by skunbi1: 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2008
inspired_m:

Criticisms and counter Criticisms.

This car was sold today to a Nairalander from Port Harcourt after Negotiations based on Our Track Record, Integrity and self styled Business Professionalism.

The Buyer has neither seen the Car nor driven it, But Still effected a Payment for 1.550m into our Bank Accounts today 25th August 2008.

This goes a length to show that there are still Faithful, Honest, Conscientious and Upstanding Nigerians.

The Buyer is expected to arrive Lagos on Wednesday 27th August 2008 for a Pick Up.

[size=15pt]SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

TODAY 25/8/08 for 1.550m.[/size]

THANKS
cool cool cool

Inspired_m, You are Simply the Best, I like your Business Sense Oh, Meanwhile I need a Car to pre order, I just sent you an email skunbi@yahoo.com
Re: 2004 Toyota Avensis ( Automatic ) by carnal: 7:12am On Aug 26, 2008
My broda i want you to know that i hold no grudges atall but your apology is accepted and i wish to assure you that am not saying a thing to gain any kind of favour from anyone here o, i have closed business deal worth XXXX naira on nairaland just like inspired though am not an auto dealer and i don't even know inspired except for once that i enquired about a vehicle for another colleague of mine yet we couldn't seal the deal but believe me avensis is my best car anyday anytime,maybe the love of the that car made me over reacted but let me state again that i am not disclosing my sturvs here am just my simple self ,all the same i am sincerely sorry if my post has in anyway offend other nairalanders
Re: 2004 Toyota Avensis ( Automatic ) by inspiredm(m): 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2008
skunbi1:

Inspired_m, You are Simply the Best, I like your Business Sense Oh, Meanwhile I need a Car to pre order, I just sent you an email skunbi@yahoo.com

Skunbi1,

I got your email, and im working earnestly on your Specifications, Ill get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks
Re: 2004 Toyota Avensis ( Automatic ) by freshmoney(m): 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2008
Mr Inspireman said the car was being sold! Good idea. My fellow brothers, we assume its being sold. Good tactics of a good seller. Bought at low price,supposing? However, Inspire, how many times I go tell you, I need a car range between 1.9 mil and 2.1 , Leather, Auto transmission. I am a car freak, I have a cognate experience therein. Dont take me for. Be real and lets strike and finalise a deal. My view is 2004 Honda Accord, Nissan Maxima 04, Audi A4 04. I dont give a [s][/s]hell,If its Nigerian used or toks. [size=8pt][/size]INSPIRE , INSPIRE,I AM VERY SERIOUS. THE CASH IS READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2004 Toyota Avensis ( Automatic ) by inspiredm(m): 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2008
freshmoney:

Mr Inspireman said the car was being sold! Good idea. My fellow brothers, we assume its being sold. Good tactics of a good seller. Bought at low price,supposing? However, Inspire, how many times I go tell you, I need a car range between 1.9 mil and 2.1 , Leather, Auto transmission. I am a car freak, I have a cognate experience therein. Dont take me for. Be real and lets strike and finalise a deal. My view is 2004 Honda Accord, Nissan Maxima 04, Audi A4 04. I don't give a [s][/s]hell,If its Nigerian used or toks. [size=8pt][/size]INSPIRE , INSPIRE,I AM VERY SERIOUS. THE CASH IS READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-164595.0.html#msg2716295

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD! Tokunbo Toyota Sienna LE 2002 / Help! My 07 Accord V6 Guzzles Fuel Like A Drunk / Ford Explorer 2013 XLT Extra Clean Used... 5.2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.