Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,662 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Can I Write First Bank(insourcing Test) In Any Centre? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can I Write First Bank(insourcing Test) In Any Centre? (1129 Views)

Insourcing Test On The 29th Dec! / Insourcing Recruiting For 1stbank / Insourcing Limited is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Write First Bank(insourcing Test) In Any Centre? by ogeooo: 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2008
i was invitied for the apptitude test but i can open the website to print out the invitation letter. pls the house should help,so advice me can i write in any centre close to me? somebody said river state sch of art and science rumuola road, pls from which source?
Re: Can I Write First Bank(insourcing Test) In Any Centre? by safetyprof: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2008
hey man, i was sent the same sms but went to the site & found nothing and its 48hrs to the test, what do we do pals?
Re: Can I Write First Bank(insourcing Test) In Any Centre? by Olusolagb(m): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2008
i was invited also,but could not load their site since then.does anyone know where their centre will be in Ibadan.a lot of nairalanders around me here were invited and does not know what to do.pals any piece of inform on this will help alot. 1 luv
Re: Can I Write First Bank(insourcing Test) In Any Centre? by amosfunmi(m): 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2008
Please house help us out with the test locations
Re: Can I Write First Bank(insourcing Test) In Any Centre? by bandb1: 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2008
For those in ph the venue is rivers state school of art and science rumuola road.Time 10am.i was also invited and thats my venue.
Re: Can I Write First Bank(insourcing Test) In Any Centre? by moreebby(f): 5:15am On Aug 22, 2008
The centre in Ibadan is

CBN HALL
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN
23RD AUGUST 2008
8:00AM.

GOOD LUCK.
Re: Can I Write First Bank(insourcing Test) In Any Centre? by uwayemen2k(f): 5:46am On Aug 22, 2008
pls am a victim of uk embassy, my visa application for student was refused, that the diploma cert. i submitted is not geniune, but i was given an appeal, pls how do i, because my cert is geniune, and what do i need to prove it, pls urgent!!!!

thanks, from uwayemen
Re: Can I Write First Bank(insourcing Test) In Any Centre? by moreebby(f): 6:39am On Aug 22, 2008
Hey Uwayemen, there is nothing you can do about it here (Nigeria) other than you go file your appeal as the matter won't be dealt with here anymore but the UK. You know that your cert is genuine, these white folks are been insane, apparently they are trying to reduce number of students traveling so they bring about different excuses.

In your appeal, attach copies of all your documents, including the bank statement, all vital documents you think would be of assistance to your appeal. What you present to the judge matters as you won't be there when they would be debating on your matter.

I advise you be optimistic about it and pray fervently, cos not all appeal coms back successful but your's ould take a different turn anyways,

01-4005825
Re: Can I Write First Bank(insourcing Test) In Any Centre? by cross12: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2008
Hello Nairaland users Pls. l have been short listed for INSOURCING LIMITED to write the aptitude test but the problem is I CAN”T Find my confirmation ID and l v been trying to retrieve it for there web but any time l do that I keep telling me Invalid date of birth pls. l need you help on what to or better still if there is anyone that any means of contacting then so as to enable me get back my ID pls. u can send it to helencross_12@yahoo.com
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Guiness' Rdm Po / Access Bank Is Recruiting Next Batch Of Corpers (july Batch) / Zain Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.