Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Do You Draw Comics? Manga? - Art, Graphics & Video (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Do You Draw Comics? Manga? (40751 Views)

Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen / You Draw With Pencil And Paper, I Draw With Yarn And Hook - Crochet / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Draw Comics? Manga? by petemenace: 2:36am On Jun 19, 2009
im new here, ws browsing thru the wonderful posts and had to join, very impressed by everything iv seen, didn kno we had so much talent. why r we wasting it?

1 Like

Re: Do You Draw Comics? Manga? by Kemjisuper(m): 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2009
A good old thread! cool
Re: Do You Draw Comics? Manga? by Elizido: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2010
Do you want to be part of a popular growing Tee Shirt Clothing Label? We require a committed, edgy and contemporary graphic artist to produce different themed graphics and texts for commercial tee shirts as well as design prints and fabrics for the Label. Partnership maybe negotiated depending on level of skill and expertise.
Re: Do You Draw Comics? Manga? by Realtechie: 1:41am On Mar 24, 2010
If you draw for comic, you need drawing tablets. This will help you draw directly onto computer and then you will use other software to animate your drawing.

Check http://www.discountNG.com for cheap drawing tablets. Over 45,5000 products to choose from

Want to be a reseller in your area? Contact the company at discountsale@discountNG.com
Re: Do You Draw Comics? Manga? by obinna5000(m): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2010
This is a very good thread even though its old. cool
Re: Do You Draw Comics? Manga? by adjain(m): 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2012
Hey! It's been a while, but I'm back! Here are some of my stuff over the years...Gamine, grafikdon, moondust, tobbbie et al, you guys really made me better...thanks!

Re: Do You Draw Comics? Manga? by Chiscomax(m): 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2012
please guys,i need your help..after drawing and scanning it to the laptop,how can i paint it with photoshop cs3 or illustratorcs3. Please guys,just help me with some few steps to take or a tutorial website. Thanks

Re: Do You Draw Comics? Manga? by adjain(m): 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2012
Chscomax, try Photoshopstar.com. As a beginner, I'd advise that you begin by using larger sketches that allow you make your manipulations within the framework...cheers mate
Re: Do You Draw Comics? Manga? by Chiscomax(m): 8:31am On Nov 09, 2012
adjain: Chscomax, try Photoshopstar.com. As a beginner, I'd advise that you begin by using larger sketches that allow you make your manipulations within the framework...cheers mate
thanks alot for your help.i appreciate
Re: Do You Draw Comics? Manga? by adjain(m): 11:07am On Nov 09, 2012
You welcome, brov...
Re: Do You Draw Comics? Manga? by Chiscomax(m): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
please,someone should paint those drawings i posted above
Re: Do You Draw Comics? Manga? by zubike01(m): 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
After seeing the amazing art here , i decided to share the cover page of my comic book. Its a Nigerian Comic book titled "DON'T JOIN", a harrowing tale of gang warfare at a university in Nigeria, follows one man who goes from innocent student to brutal gang leader ...

1 Like

Re: Do You Draw Comics? Manga? by CHRISTFUCKER: 9:25am On Feb 03
Seun

Bring back this thread

1 Like

Re: Do You Draw Comics? Manga? by DerrickM(m): 7:31pm On Feb 07
Drawings from my archives... cool grin smiley

1 Share

Re: Do You Draw Comics? Manga? by DerrickM(m): 8:44am On Apr 11
Dropped this new video on my YouTube channel.Kindly check it out.

Like,share,follow and subscribe.Thanks in advance,ladies and gents...πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ˜πŸ˜Ž

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_AwHhzuri8?si=juokilHRig6xIkZC

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Heavily-tatooed Man With 3D Tattoo on Entire Skin, Eye / NEED A PROFESSIONAL GRAPHICS DESIGNER?... COME IN HERE!!!! / A Visit To Nike Art Gallery Nigeria. (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.