Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million (10572 Views)

Toyota Highlander 2003 Model N2.2million Tokunbo. Best Price!!! / Toyota Highlander Suv 2002 Model 4 Cylinder Eng N2.2million / Brand New Peugeot 307 2for Sale 2007 Model(white Colour)n2.2million Ono (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by waoosa(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2008
jenju:

woosa,

No problem. Ask EI to link you up with the person who registered his MDX in Lagos after it was delivered, I'm sure the same person can get your plate.

The ship with carrying your car docks today. smiley I'll confirm once my port contacts verify that your car has been off loaded.

Cheers,
J
OK thanks. Will also discuss with fotodaddy since the engine number needs to be ascertain first. You know what I mean.
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by fotodaddy: 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2008
waoosa:

OK thanks. Will also discuss with fotodaddy since the engine number needs to be ascertain first. You know what I mean.

If I am not mistaken, BMWs do not have enine numbers!!!

And eitherway, you can get the engine number for the car with the VIN (from the dealer). I registered mine before it ever got out of the port. My new bike, which has not even left the states yet, already has a custom plate. No prizes if you can guess what it is!! wink
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by waoosa(m): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2008
fotodaddy:

And eitherway, you can get the engine number for the car with the VIN (from the dealer). I registered mine before it ever got out of the port. My new bike, which has not even left the states yet, already has a custom plate. No prizes if you can guess what it is!! wink
Fotodaddy, Welcome back. I thought BMW has but down down the engine. Jenju couldn't get teh number from the Dealer.

Anyway, Once the car arrives, please help me with the Lagos plate nmber regstration. Do you have idea on the price so I can transfer. U can forward ur account number to my email . Will mail you later. I appreciate your help so far.
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by jenju(m): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2008
fotodaddy:

BMW in the USA does not keep the engine number of their cars in their database as other manufacturers do. I was told to retrieve it from the engine itself  - not sure where it is actually located.

Given the chassis number, woosa can start the registration process and get his plate before the car leaves port.  he completes the process once he retrieves the engine number from the engine itself.

@woosa: My lawyer has informed me that the check has cleared and you are PAID IN FULL. I've been trying to call you without any luck, because engineers like fotodaddy that should be fixing our networks are too busy being money making business men  grin

Cheers,
J
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by jenju(m): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2008
Gobi38:

Jeju - You are very professional, how I wish most naija dealers are like you.

My business proposal is : for Yankee base customers, can we use your service to procure a car from the auction while you only charge agreed percentage of the cost - meaning we specify the type of car we need, you use your dealers license to procure the car from the auction and charge us agreed percentage of the actual cost from the auction.

Thanks

Gobi38,

Send me an email at tikola70@hotmail.com with details of your proposal. If its a no brainer, you have a deal - make it worthwhile for all parties.
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by waoosa(m): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2008
J,
You mean to say I've PAID in FULL. Yes the ball is now in your court. We dey enjoy for nIgeria o. Una get three days holiday for US. We got and just resumed biz.

Fotodaddy, Pls kindly help do all necessary as per registration. I await your response on the cost for the registration and how to transfer the money,
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by waoosa(m): 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2008
J,
Did u see the mail I sent earlier? Respond to my box only
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by jenju(m): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2008
waoosa:

J,
Did u see the mail I sent earlier? Respond to my box only

I'm online via my phone. I'm at the auction awaiting the last car I'm puchasing today- 2004 Mercedes Benz ML350 - I'll try to call you again later.

J
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by babsoginni(m): 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2008
Hi J,

Been trying to reach you via sms (pls confirm if u got my message yesterday) and email (can't even explain what's with that one at all, can open but i can't just seem to send you an email). Has anyone gotten in touch with you from me? Also, please do you do buses? I've got someone looking for a 15-seater bus (preferably a Toyota Hiace) for school runs.

Thanks
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by jenju(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2008
babsoginni:

Hi J,

Been trying to reach you via sms (please confirm if u got my message yesterday) and email (can't even explain what's with that one at all, can open but i can't just seem to send you an email). Has anyone gotten in touch with you from me? Also, please do you do buses? I've got someone looking for a 15-seater bus (preferably a Toyota Hiace) for school runs.

Thanks

Thanks I got your voive mail. I will check my email soon to detrmine whether your people have sent me a mail. I do buses as well. Still at the auction, I'll call you once I'm free.

Cheers,
J
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by babsoginni(m): 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2008
Okay, i'll be expecting your response, also, pls confirm if you got my sms from yesterday. Still trying to send my email and yahoo is saying "they can't send my message"; i'll stop now just incase i've clogged ur mailbox (if it happens that for each time i send the massage & get the error it's actually been going thru)

Tx
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by jenju(m): 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2008
woosa,

Your car is in the customs clearing phase. Insha Allah we shall deliver it to your people next week smiley

Cheers,
J
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by waoosa(m): 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2008
Great. I pray so.
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by nkc(m): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2008
where is nkc - i miss him cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by jenju(m): 2:05am On Oct 07, 2008
nkc:

Nwoke maa ejego kpata ego smiley
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by babsoginni(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2008
Oga J

pls I'm still waiting oooo.

Thanks
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by jenju(m): 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2008
babsoginni:

Oga J

please I'm still waiting oooo.

Thanks

I sent an email to your hotmail account, I think there was an issue with your yahoo account as of yesterday. Let's get your BMW before the December rush.

Cheers,
J
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by kaypumpin2(m): 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2008
jenju:

I sent an email to your hotmail account, I think there was an issue with your yahoo account as of yesterday. Let's get your BMW before the December rush.

Cheers,
J

Oga j ,just wanna make things clear.I(d one u replied to his hotmail)aint the same person here waiting for your response.

As per my bmw,be sure i will mail u soonest ni agbara olorun
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by jenju(m): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2008
kay_pumpin:

Oga j ,just want to make things clear.I(d one u replied to his hotmail)aint the same person here waiting for your response.

As per my bmw,be sure i will mail u soonest ni agbara olorun

Thanks. I made a mistake there. modupe o.

jenju:

Cheers,
J

I have definitely sent replies to your mail, I'm not sure what the issue is. I will call you at 10pm Nigerian time unfailingly tonight. We shall get you the cars for sure, you have my word on that!

Cheers,
J
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by fotodaddy: 6:39am On Oct 08, 2008
nkc:

Who is nkc

waoosa:

J,
You mean to say I've PAID in FULL. Yes the ball is now in your court. We dey enjoy for nIgeria o. Una get three days holiday for US. We got and just resumed biz.

Fotodaddy, please kindly help do all necessary as per registration. I await your response on the cost for the registration and how to transfer the money,

I mentioned to you that I dont think newer BMWs have engine numbers. We've registered several and we always leave it blank cos we can find any. (you can go on the net, to some BMW forums and try to find out.) The car registration can not be started until all the info is ready. You have to decide what you want done. Also you may mail me for the details you asked for with regards the funding etc. Usuall the number is ready the same day and the CMR about 2 to 3 working days later.
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by waoosa(m): 8:20am On Oct 08, 2008
Fotodaddy,
Thanks for the info. I appreciate. I will do as you have suggested. The engine number space can left blank then.
Check ur mail.
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by megastu(m): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2008
Jenju,

How much will it cost for me to get a 3 series, like this. (ESTATE)
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by jenju(m): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2008
megastu:

Jenju,

How much will it cost for me to get a 3 series, like this. (ESTATE)

The estate version, 2002 BMW 325 xiT will cost N2.0 - N2.3m depending on mileage, delivered to Lagos. tikola70@hotmail.com

Cheers,
J
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by jenju(m): 9:47am On Oct 16, 2008
woosa,

It was nice to talk to you last night. As I told you, the RORO terminal in Apapa had been quite conjested because the port was closed for the Independence day holidays and Sallah. Your car was aboard ship for almost a week before it was offloaded due to lack of space!

In the maintime, our clearing agents had been working on release papers etc. I'm glad to inform you that your BMW has finally been offloaded. The agents told me that they expect to deliver the car to your peeps in a matter of days! smiley

Let me go and continue with my Kenyan coffee. Today is the auction for exotic cars, Benz, BMW, Range Rovers, Infinitis, etc. - It will be a busy day.

Cheers,
J
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by jenju(m): 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2008
woosa,

Congratulations! Our agents cleared your car this evening and we are in possesion of it. It will be delivered to your peeps tomorrow. smiley

Cheers,
J
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by fotodaddy: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2008
waoosa, you car was delivered to me this afternoon. All the papers were also delivered along with it so we are on course. The remaining is up to you now.

Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by jenju(m): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2008
fotodaddy:

waoosa, you car was delivered to me this afternoon. All the papers were also delivered along with it so we are on course. The remaining is up to you now.

fotodaddy,

Thanks for posting the photograph for all to see. I'm sure woosa will be glad to learn that we've successfully delivered his car.

I once again, pledge to provide, open, transparent, uncommon, and impeccable service to all my customers. May God continue to bless all my prized customers and potential customers. Jenju is happy! smiley

Cheers,
J
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by Emperoh(m): 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2008
So o mechaabulu eziokwu?

Jenju gi nwe aka a. I gbaniala!!!

Keep up the transparency.

What would it cost for a 2002/03 Camry? And whats the delivery period?
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by waoosa(m): 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2008
Fotodaddy, Jenju,
Thank you very much.

What you do today determines what you gain tomorrow. I have never met Jenju before and his lawyer. I have only been speaking with them. I can confirm to all that Jenju is real. I collected more that the amount for the car from a coop society and the whole amount paid into Jenju's lawyers account because the cheque was written in the name on the invoice. After taking the cost of car the balance (over 1million naira) was paid back into my account as agreed by both parties. Some people told the car is too expensive but that is okay by me as I had peace of mind through out the transaction. What If have paid 1.7 m into someone's account and he disappered or sold me a lemon. This has happened before and they said once beaten twice shy.

Apart from the the fact that the car is solid, jenju is customer focused. I get daily update at times very early in the morning and even when I am in church (as early as 7am as a worker in RCCG). I was informed when the car was shipped when the ship will be arriving (it arrived sept 30 as promised but our 3days holiday in october slowed the clearing down).If I am boring you guys here I am very sorry but I think Jenju deserve all these from me. He gave me real and 100% service and it is my turn to do same.

Fotodaddy,
Thanks for taking custody of my car. I appreciate all your support so far. I will be contacting sola unfailing tomorrow so please help with all necessary documentation. Hope the yellow paper was delievered too.

I promise to upload pxix of this car soon with my location potopoto.
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by waoosa(m): 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2008
fotodaddy,
Pls how is the car? tell me more. How is the interior. You be engineer o. tell me about the power and everything. I want to sleep now and dream about the car. can I cruise up to 200km in the dream. can the car withstand it?

I dey feel drowsy now and I am now on lagos-ibadan expressway testing the car vroom , vroom , eh see LASTMA o. Ye. FRSC is by ogere o. Black and black don cme out o.

Officer Good aftrenoon sir
WAOOSa: Good afternoon
Officer where you dey rush go;
WAOOSa: Rush ke. I no dey rush now. I just dey drive

OFFIcer drive ke! on abount 200km/hr. u wan kill urself
WAOOSA you know fotodaddy? the man na engineer. he siad I CAN CRUISE UP TO 220KM/H BUT as my sn still dey small I come use common sense say fotodaddy , as human being fit make mistake i come reduce am 200km

Officer: yes I konw fotodaddy. na so the man d=cruise him patty blow sand sand for our face oya let's go station

Story continues when I pick up car.
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by igwe11(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2008
waoosa:

fotodaddy,
please how is the car? tell me more. How is the interior. You be engineer o. tell me about the power and everything. I want to sleep now and dream about the car. can I cruise up to 200km in the dream. can the car withstand it?

I dey feel drowsy now and I am now on lagos-ibadan expressway testing the car vroom , vroom , eh see LASTMA o. Ye. FRSC is by ogere o. Black and black don cme out o.

Officer Good aftrenoon sir
WAOOSa: Good afternoon
Officer where you dey rush go;
WAOOSa: Rush ke. I no dey rush now. I just dey drive

OFFIcer drive ke! on abount 200km/hr. u wan kill yourself
WAOOSA you know fotodaddy? the man na engineer. he siad I CAN CRUISE UP TO 220KM/H BUT as my sn still dey small I come use common sense say fotodaddy , as human being fit make mistake i come reduce am 200km

Officer: yes I konw fotodaddy. na so the man d=cruise him patty blow sand sand for our face oya let's go station

Story continues when I pick up car.
grin grin grin grin grin lol
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by fotodaddy: 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2008
waoosa, you dey funny oo!!!

So you wan make I give you status report!!! That one go cost you one full tank of fuel. Then I go take your moto go abeokuta - shagamu road go test the air bags for you!!!! shocked

One thing wey I see be say the car dey shine!!! cool

I am not a BMW guy but the car dey shine oo!!! the car the shine!! cool cool e shine so tay I get to use bones take dey look am.

The yellow card was given to me so I can say we have everything. Are you partial to any particular local govt for your plates??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tokunbo Cars In Cotonou Car Market Is Advantageous Compared To Nigeria,buy Yours / Thread closed / BUY CLEAN/SHARP TOKUNBO CARS WITH LOW MILLAGE FROM COTONOU @AFFORDABLE PRICES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.