Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million (10571 Views)

Toyota Highlander 2003 Model N2.2million Tokunbo. Best Price!!! / Toyota Highlander Suv 2002 Model 4 Cylinder Eng N2.2million / Brand New Peugeot 307 2for Sale 2007 Model(white Colour)n2.2million Ono (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by blinky88: 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2008
Oga Jenju,
greetings to you.am really impressed abt the way u conducted ur last deal wit woosa.KUDOS!!!

i'll like to know if u can get me :Mercedes Benz c-class,preferably 2000-2003 model and an Honda accord i-vtec,2000-2003 model too.i want to knw the total cost including shipping and clearing at apapa for each car.i'll really appreciate this.

Greetings to you fotodaddy.abeg try deliver that bmw 525i to woosa as soon as possible.make e no go get accident wit the car for him dream.
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by ziontrain: 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2008
Jenju, I salute your professionalism. This is how business should be conducted. The sky is the limit my brother!
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by waoosa(m): 8:13am On Oct 20, 2008
Fotodaddy,
I am not particular about local goverment. I just want Lagos number
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by jenju(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2008
Emperoh:

So o mechaabulu eziokwu?

Jenju gi nwe aka a. I gbaniala!!!

Keep up the transparency.

What would it cost for a 2002/03 Camry? And whats the delivery period?

o bu eziokwu. jenju na eme nkwa owere!! smiley Biko, send an email to me at tikola70@hotmail.com and we can work out the details of getting you your Camry ASAP.

Cheers,
J
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by jenju(m): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2008
blinky88:

Oga Jenju,
greetings to Uam really impressed about the way u conducted ur last deal wit woosa.KUDOS!!!

i'll like to know if u can get me :Mercedes Benz c-class,preferably 2000-2003 model and an Honda accord i-vtec,2000-2003 model too.i want to knw the total cost including shipping and clearing at apapa for each car.i'll really appreciate this.

Greetings to you fotodaddy.abeg try deliver that bmw 525i to woosa as soon as possible.make e no go get accident wit the car for him dream.

Please send me an email at tikola70@hotmail.com and we can work on your request ASAP.

Cheers,
J
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by jenju(m): 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2008
ziontrain:

Jenju, I salute your professionalism. This is how business should be conducted. The sky is the limit my brother!

ziontrain, thanks for the acknowledgement. We pledge to continue to provide the best possible service to all our clients. Transparency, Honesty, and Integrity are what our business model is based upon. Our continued success depends upon our adhereance to these principle.

Cheers,
J
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by waoosa(m): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2008
Jenju et al,
Apology for not coming back on time. I've been done with malaria. I went to lagos last Friday 24th October. Arrived Fotodaddy's place at about 11.30am. Met Fotodaddy doing some engineering works very close to his BIKe(men, the bike is a monster)and my shining B, M, W close by. I wwan craze when I saw the car. Pix will be uploaded as soon as I download from my camera.

I reap all the good benefit from Internet cos Fotodaddy who I actually met for the first time in my life last friday was really wonderful. He took delivery of car, did the registration and even gave me the caution sign board free. Not to mention the fire extinguisher already placed in the boot. The car was company washed and shined before I got there. Fotodaddy, I say a big thank you. May God continue to bless you.

With everything set I embarked on my journey via Ibadan. Jenju I must say the car is awesome. You hardly hear the sound. At a check point one police officer asked me to switch engine and come down. Guess what, I didn't switch off the engine and the guy didn't know as we stood by the side of the car. He got to know when I entered and changed the gear to "D". He shouted stop. For where I don go.

Road safety no get anywhere to hold me. I told them everything is intact and I am a safe driver. I asked one of them whether he know say na six airbags this car carry. Police nko, Na bow they just dey bow for road when they saw one black BMW with Headlight on. I even joined a convoy on the ibadan-lagos expressway. na the opposite road we pass when the hold up for is it ogere or sagamu too much. Ogun state LASMA people run comot for road when they saw my car as na me dey back back for the convoy. I no wan make the useless mopol whip.

My experience with police officers go come soon. For Custom, No wahala. Fotodaddy don settle everything.
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by jenju(m): 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2008
waoosa:

Jenju et al,
Apology for not coming back on time. I've been done with malaria. I went to lagos last Friday 24th October. Arrived Fotodaddy's place at about 11.30am. Met Fotodaddy doing some engineering works very close to his BIKe(men, the bike is a monster)and my shining B, M, W close by. I wwan craze when I saw the car. Pix will be uploaded as soon as I download from my camera.

I reap all the good benefit from Internet because Fotodaddy who I actually met for the first time in my life last friday was really wonderful. He took delivery of car, did the registration and even gave me the caution sign board free. Not to mention the fire extinguisher already placed in the boot. The car was company washed and shined before I got there. Fotodaddy, I say a big thank you. May God continue to bless you.

With everything set I embarked on my journey via Ibadan. Jenju I must say the car is awesome. You hardly hear the sound. At a check point one police officer asked me to switch engine and come down. Guess what, I didn't switch off the engine and the guy didn't know as we stood by the side of the car. He got to know when I entered and changed the gear to "grin". He shouted stop. For where I don go.

Road safety no get anywhere to hold me. I told them everything is intact and I am a safe driver. I asked one of them whether he know say na six airbags this car carry. Police nko, Na bow they just dey bow for road when they saw one black BMW with Headlight on. I even joined a convoy on the ibadan-lagos expressway. na the opposite road we pass when the hold up for is it ogere or sagamu too much. Ogun state LASMA people run comot for road when they saw my car as na me dey back back for the convoy. I no wan make the useless mopol whip.

My experience with police officers go come soon. For Custom, No wahala. Fotodaddy don settle everything.

woosa,

First of all, we thank God that you and your BMW made it to Warri safely.  As for fotodaddy, he was my first nairaland customer that asked me to chronicle our transaction online, from start to finish.  He has since become a good friend and as you can tell, he is a very nice, honest, and very successful businessman.  Please feel free to contact me whenever you need anything else from the USA.  I may even surprise you and my other Warri customers with a visit, one of these days.

Another happy customer  smiley -  we pride ourselves in 100% customer satisfaction.   

Cheers,
J
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by waoosa(m): 10:33am On Nov 10, 2008
see pix of the bmw live in compound. Jenju I hail

Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by jenju(m): 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2008
waoosa:

see pix of the bmw live in compound. Jenju I hail

woosa,

To God be all the glory. Your words say it all and I fully appreciate your patronage.

Thanks smiley
Re: 2002 Bmw 525i Late September Delivery Only N2.2million by jenju(m): 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2008
This BMW was our forth sale to nairalanders based in Warri.  Talks are currently ongoing that will result to our continuous and permanent presence  in Warri.

Insha Allah, Jenju quality cars will be readily available in Warri very soon.   smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tokunbo Cars In Cotonou Car Market Is Advantageous Compared To Nigeria,buy Yours / Thread closed / BUY CLEAN/SHARP TOKUNBO CARS WITH LOW MILLAGE FROM COTONOU @AFFORDABLE PRICES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.