Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Strictly Arsenal - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Strictly Arsenal (4410 Views)

Strictly Bundesliga / Strictly Arsenal: / Strictly Chelsea Talk: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Arsenal by mukina2: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2006
arsenal are set to buy yaya toure for 7m kiss
Re: Strictly Arsenal by loyika(m): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2006
All i can say is YA YA!!! sad or should that b WHY!!! angry

When did Yaya become a Defender!!!, I TOLD ARSENE NOT TO FORGET TO TAKE HIS MEDICATION, why doesn't he listen!?
Re: Strictly Arsenal by mukina2: 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2006
hey keep a'cool w

we want him
we want him
Re: Strictly Arsenal by loyika(m): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2006
Hey!! Miss Mukina2 finally let me appreciate you, its rare to see a true naija babe that loves football and ARSENAL so much, more hugs and kisses to you.

Now back to the issue at hand, Arsenal need Ya Ya T as much as i need a new Penis {that wouldn't be a bad idea sha!!, but anyway}, we don't need another midfielder, we need a defender quickly. Besides the fact that dear old Ashley is thinking of leaving, and big old SOL seems to be heading to pompey, like i said we need a midfielder like i damn!!! i am sure u get me.

We already have 2 ivory coast players, do we really need more? when did Arsenal become Asec M.

Now if we spent that money on say John Mensah or Canavaro, or even Bloody Lili "Thuram or not Thuram", then that would be a good buy for even 10 mil. But hey Mukina2 u seem so lovely, so if u feel we need another Toure, lets get him. wink
Re: Strictly Arsenal by mukina2: 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2006
loyika am not a nigerian oo

look at the borbor

Re: Strictly Arsenal by loyika(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2006
AAAHH1!!! i get it? we are now getting players based on their looks, how charming and unique!! so wait i guess when he takes a shot at goal, the opposition defence and keeper would be so smitten to even stop the ball from entering their net. OK why didn't i think of that smiley Nice one mukina2!!

The reason that didn't cross my mind is because i do not bat for the other side, if you catch my drift, and as much as i want to sell shirts like what real did with becks, i think i would still prefer an ugly footballer like Ronaldinho any day, how many more shirts have real sold more than barca, since one of the reasons they didn't go for dinho was because he was ugly!!! WHO'S LAUGHIN NOW CLOWNS grin

So Miss Mukina2 {sorri i presumed you were nigerian, this being somehow a nigerian forum and all, but that doesn't still take away from my sweet admiration of you}, We don't need a pretty boy, Man u already have C Ronaldo and see how he turned out tongue

WE NEED A DEFENDER!!! and unless YaYa has suddenly learnt the art of defending, i don't think Arsenal supports will jump for joy, i mean what do we have diaby and cesc for!? did i forget berti, rosicky, hleb, reyes and so on,

But again if you really and i mean REALLY feel we need him, to satisfy your fantasies, i will personally pester the prof with mails to buy him Now! Now!
Re: Strictly Arsenal by mukina2: 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2006
awww loyika aw sweet of you kiss kiss kiss kiss
its not based on his looks this borbor can actually play
ever since the nations cup i was prayin for wenger to buy him and he finally did am so happpyyyyyy wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Strictly Arsenal by kitaun(m): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2006
yaya is da bomb,that boy practically alongside zokora locked out our super eagles attack when we met,good buy grin cheesy
Re: Strictly Arsenal by mukina2: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2006
campbell leaves us o
Defender Sol Campbell has decided to leave Arsenal in search for a fresh challenge.

Campbell has scored 11 goals in 197 appearences for Arsenal, winning 5 major trophies in that process.

Campbell said: "After much consideration, I have taken the decision to leave Arsenal.

"I have spent five fantastic, trophy-filled seasons at the Club, with many truly memorable moments, including winning the Premiership title in 2004 by remaining unbeaten for the entire campaign.

"So, it is with a sense of pride, achievement and the desire for a fresh challenge that I depart. Playing abroad is something that would really interest me but at the moment I am keeping all of my options open.

"I would like to thank: Arsène Wenger for everything he has done for me; the world class players that I have been privileged to play alongside and accomplish so much; everyone behind the scenes, from the directors to the staff and lastly but by no means least, to the fans.

"You have been a constant source of warm-spirited support for which I am truly grateful.

"I'd like to thank everyone associated with the Club for the wonderful memories and wish the team the best of luck in the future."
Re: Strictly Arsenal by kitaun(m): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2006
I really felt sad reading this yesterday,but it had to happen someday
lets just wish him the best of luck in his future endeavours cry cry cry
Re: Strictly Arsenal by mukina2: 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2006
yeah i am sad too cry cry cry cry
Re: Strictly Arsenal by Grizzly(m): 11:49pm On Jul 10, 2006
Hey he had his reasons, and he told me. . . cool he said. .

1. Lil' Senderous posing a big-time threat to his place at the squad

and moreover. . .

Re: Strictly Arsenal by debosky(m): 12:12am On Jul 11, 2006
like i said, the dude cost us quite a bit last season with his inconsistent performances, let the rebuilding begin!
Re: Strictly Arsenal by sirwebs(m): 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2006
Cesc to wear Jersey no.4 ( formerly Vieira's)
Sendoreos to wear no.6 (ex Adams)

I guess Cesc wearing the No.4 shows how the Gaffer rates him.
Re: Strictly Arsenal by mukina2: 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2006
grizz stop spamming our thread or i'll head butt you ooo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Strictly Arsenal by GUNNER(f): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2006
Can we get rid of Aluminia and Cygan next? angry angry angry

Cya Sol cool

AW kiss has got no choice but to buy a solid experienced centerback ASAP wink

thats of utmost IMPORTANCE! like his life depends on it! cheesy
Re: Strictly Arsenal by Grizzly(m): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2006
I heard rumors that Arsenal Signed Buffon for 18million pounds,
And that Lehman's moving to Dortmund,
Thats the fakest news i've ever heard, cos i've searched the net and cant find shiiiiiit!! shocked cool
Re: Strictly Arsenal by lalaboi(m): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2006
Dis relegatn palava might brin buffon 2d premiership! Nna i dy fear o
Re: Strictly Arsenal by mukina2: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2006
grizz and lalaboi thats the door gerrr outtttttt angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue
Re: Strictly Arsenal by kitaun(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2006
scammers and spammers
Re: Strictly Arsenal by lordimpaq(m): 8:21am On Jul 17, 2006
well spoken gunner,
Re: Strictly Arsenal by bagoma(f): 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2006
grizzly never ceases to make me laugh with his signatures,
ha ha let them united catch ya with that, ha ha ha lol, so damned funny.
talking of man united, do you guys think viera will sign them?
i would really hate that o,
Re: Strictly Arsenal by debosky(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2006
he might, afterall arsenal wd never take him back
it would be ironic though, can't remember too many players playing for arsenal and man u,
pls smone shd tell AW to buy quick! season is starting in less than 2 months o!
Re: Strictly Arsenal by GUNNER(f): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2006
imma ring him up rite now! grin

but seriously enuff of the "Transition" process we have 2 fortify our defence and that midfield is looking lightweight! wink

if we wanna really mount a stiff challenge for any titles we need 2 have Plan B! cool
Re: Strictly Arsenal by GUNNER(f): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2006
Arsenal open doors on new stadium kiss

Arsenal unveiled their new stadium to the public with an open training session on Thursday.
The Gunners went through their paces in front of 20,000 supporters at the £390m 60,000-capacity Emirates Stadium.

New signing Tomas Rosicky was joined by fellow World Cup stars Emmanuel Eboue, Kolo Toure and Emmanuel Adebayor under the watchful eye of Arsene Wenger.

Work began on the site in December 2002 and Wenger said the construction of the new ground was a "great achievement".

"It's a fantastic stadium and it needs a fantastic team" said Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger wink

The stadium is within sight of former home Highbury and will host its first match on Saturday 22 July when a crowd of 54,000 will see the Gunners take on Ajax in Dennis Bergkamp's testimonial.

Manager Wenger added: "This is the third time the club has organised a Members' Day for supporters but this one is extra special of course as fans are getting the chance to see Emirates Stadium for the first time.

"It's a fantastic stadium and it needs a fantastic team. We believe we have a great team here and we want to challenge for the title and the Champions League.

"We also want to add one or two players."

Wenger has ruled out the possibility of radical surgery to his squad during the transfer window as he continues to pin his hopes on the club's youngsters.

However, with Swiss duo Philippe Senderos, Johan Djourou and Frenchman Gael Clichy injured, Wenger is looking for defensive recruits and is an admirer of West Brom's Curtis Davies.

"If we find a player who can play centre back and left back then we are still open for transfers," he told the club website.

"Curtis Davies I like. I have not made an inquiry or a bid but I like the player. I will not be making a bid as high as £10m or £12m."
Re: Strictly Arsenal by AnthonyAk(m): 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
glad to be here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Emirate Stadium(pics) / The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World / UCL: Galatasaray Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 20th November 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.