Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? (13756 Views)

Portharcourt Girls Are So Cute(photo) / Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) / Nigerian Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by juliesanto(f): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2006
Hey Lucifer, how can u say that, some men are pig, they have this i don't care attitude that cause them to be dirty. 90% of guys wear shirt up to 4x, the armpit and the collar of the shirt looking disgusting. Guys remains dirtier than ladies.
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by Cleofel(f): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2006
i agree with u
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by SuNnChNn(f): 6:36am On Aug 13, 2006
Sorry i don't have to read the whole 5 pages but i think the thread starter is either dating a 12yrs old girl or don't have any woman at the moment.
Thank u

Iranu
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by Mystique(f): 7:26am On Aug 23, 2006
Lol grin grin
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by CrazyMan(m): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2006
you are dirty grin
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by EmemJU(f): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2006
These guys you claim are so clean and neat, I wonder who taught them.
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by ladykool(f): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2006
@lucifer
i think u are dirty or your girl is dirty cuz me and de girls i know are not DIRTY ok. and also i dont think girls are dirty, it is de guys that are dirty when ever you go to their room it all, messy, dirty,smelling,etc etc. if their room is clean know that they force their selves to do it or a girl is coming to their house! thats why.SO NOT ALL GIRLS ARE DIRTY! BUT 95 PERCENT OF GUYS ARE DIRTY!
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by ladex142(m): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2006
SO NOT ALL GIRLS ARE DIRTY! BUT 95 PERCENT OF GUYS ARE DIRTY!
And what statistics do you have to back that up undecided. I don't think a particular gender is more dirty than the other, it depends on the individual.
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by abbey02(f): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2006
oh no it a lie,but i can see you are trying to talk about guys here.i know alot of dirty guys around,hunnnnnnnnnnnnn,haaaaaaaaaaa,yaaaaaaaaa thats what they are grin
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by amaka1(f): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2006
@ threadstarter , my friend u have issues for real!
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by yommydike(f): 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2006
U must be a pig to know all the dirty habits
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by yommydike(f): 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2006
U must be a pig to know all the dirty habits
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by obedz(m): 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2006
why are u guys against this poor guy, he was only trying to express himself. I dont know why some people hate the thruth
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2006
can we kind da like quit this and talk about something serious,

what i got to say about this whole thing is that the person who created this thread is not mature enough. because the fact that ladies usually see their period every month or whatever he mean does not really say we are dirty. is what every mother do before giving birth to their children. and i hope the person that posted this thread will not have a wife because she will also be dirty

don't say that again small boy or else i will send my girls to tie you down and make your mouth their pad for just 10 hours then you can come back and say girls are dirty. got it
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by ewuraje: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2006
I really think you don't know anything about girls it just you heard this from somewhere .FIRSTLY girls are the most sweet scented people you can ever find in this world .BOYS don't even care if they don't shower for days I think you really lie bad about girls
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 09, 2006
:-) yes
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by chinesedoll(f): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2006
Guys Guys why are u all getting worked up
even though am a chick i just have to say dis

Yoruba girls are dirty sorry to but i am talking
from d experience have had wit dem o my God
a yoruba girl wld menstruate and store all her
soiled pads in her room for what?

A yor girl wld come back from an outing and just go to bed
like that 'OMASE O'

What of their pubic hair infact u can braid it.
Chicks am sorry for this sha but it is terrible.

As a girl if u go out in d morning and ppl dont appreciate
the way u smell i mean a girl shld always smell fersh at all
times, just know there is smt wrong smwhere, although dat does not mean dat
all sweet smelling chicks are neat.

As a girl ppl shld always be happy to hug u u know what i mean
when u lif ur hands ur armpits shld be clean shaven e.tc,
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2006
@ruky_ivy not until now i don't believe a girl is dirty before you let us know you are; what are you really talking about? uh, you really wanna bring your silly ass and talk about yoruba girls like dat. go ahead, we are listening, keep vomitting. #1 i will like to say with no regret that you are a disgrace to ladies. We are trying to defend our self and have some respect and you just came with your donkey face and pollute the whole thing . shit, this is absolutely crazy, i don't mean to fry you but am just typing it the way am thinking about it. this is messed up, damn it, one advice erase that thing or you will have some real yoruba girls fry you. i know you will act as if you don't care and you will try to fry me, don't even go there except you wanna do a surgery and change your pussy to a dick sucker
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by CrazyMan(m): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2006
@ ruky_ivy
If you are to express yourself, can't you do it in another manner?
do you have to put yoruba girls in you statement?
as least you should have put "some girls not yoruba girls"
you are a girl and you know how it feels getting hurt.
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by chinesedoll(f): 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2006
mubowa:

@ruky_ivy not until now i don't believe a girl is dirty before you let us know you are; what are you really talking about? uh, you really want to bring your silly ass and talk about yoruba girls like that. go ahead, we are listening, keep vomitting. #1 i will like to say with no regret that you are a disgrace to ladies. We are trying to defend our self and have some respect and you just came with your donkey face and pollute the whole thing . shit, this is absolutely crazy, i don't mean to fry you but am just typing it the way am thinking about it. this is messed up, damn it, one advice erase that thing or you will have some real yoruba girls fry you. i know you will act as if you don't care and you will try to fry me, don't even go there except you want to do a surgery and change your pussy to a privates sucker

Sorry guys  especially d yoruba chicks
for my rather harsh post but anyway its d
experience have had with them,

Anyway mubowa am Benin/Delta chick and
if u ve ever lived with one
u would know that cleanliness is like a virtue in my area
a dirty person is worse than a prostitute. Am not surpised
with d kind of reply u posted because u are just a kid who needs
to grow up and accept d fact that everybody is entitled to their opinion k.

Anyway yoruba girls am sorry ooooooo.
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 11, 2006
hey i don't know embarassed
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2006
whatever child, but you know what i think? i think you are the little child because you took back every thing you said and when little children are been corrected, they take back every thing they've already said. and if you still think am a little child, well accepted. but i know delta people to be cool nice and talk politely. so where do you stay in lagos and what do you do
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by UgoChick: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2006
Lucifer! Or wateva u call urself remember u came out of a WOMAN so check urself!
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 12, 2006
girls are clean . . .
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2006
tell them baby, let them know
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2006
girls are super clean
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2006
thank you jare baby(omo to mo iyi obirin)
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by ImBossy(f): 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2006
@Topic, You are Something else, I can SPEAK For 95 % Of girls when i say our mothers taught us well and we are all clean well i know i sure as hell am, i dont know what kind of girls you have been around/dating/sleeping with, but u need to chek yourself b4 u make asumptions like that cuz thats jus not right, and am telling you now, if you say that in public you would get bitch slaped, and i promice you that,

@Mubowa, Jus wana say Thank u Jare,
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by damsol(f): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2006
ruky_ivy:

Guys Guys why are u all getting worked up
even though am a chick i just have to say this

Yoruba girls are dirty sorry to but i am talking
from d experience have had wit them o my God
a yoruba girl would menstruate and store all her
soiled pads in her room for what?

A yor girl would come back from an outing and just go to bed
like that 'OMASE O'

What of their pubic hair infact u can braid it.
Chicks am sorry for this sha but it is terrible.

As a girl if u go out in d morning and people don't appreciate
the way u smell i mean a girl shld always smell fersh at all
times, just know there is smt wrong smwhere, although that does not mean that
all sweet smelling chicks are neat.

As a girl people shld always be happy to hug u u know what i mean
when u lif your hands your armpits shld be clean shaven e.tc,
what do u mean ?u re just trying to bring up a bad atmosphere!!!!!!!!!!!!i guess u said all these from ur day to day activity.i think its what u do all the time if not,u would not be that rude to yoruba girls.i despise things like this and later u come up to say u re sorry.u dont have to be sorry cos u said it intetionally and u dont have to categorise by saying all yoruba girl.wateva girl,just get ur dumb ass out of this room.
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by damsol(f): 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2006
the person that brought up this topic is just as dumb as , i dont know what to qualify u with cos u sound disgusting.u statement simply means the same as saying ur mama is dirty cos shes also a female,

no comment
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2006
you go girl, am feeling you dammy baby. but i don't know why you acted like a bitch in school today in the computer lab. good fry right there
Re: Girls Are Dirty! True Or False? by thimbook2(m): 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2006
true man, which kind thread be this, after all aint guys supposed to have better things doing and saying, anyway, dont wanna get shot but i think its fairly even, some guys smell so rank even a skunk'll smell them and run from a mile off while guys generally have issues with tidiness, plates in da sink, dirty socks hidden here and there, loaded closets etc and other house cleaning wahala, in short they have the whole place smelling like a sewage pit grin shocked in no time, ran a girls hostel for 5 years once so i know and initially had to switch to girls-only and stopped taking boys after the 2 years in tha biz so i've seen soemthing of both worlds angry sad tongue,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa , Kerry & Britney - Who Wore It Better? / Share Tips Or Advice On Mohawk Hairstyle For Men / Wedding Kampala In Nigeria That Looks Fashionable To Wear..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.