Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Help! Please! Blogger.com Want To Share My Profit - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! Please! Blogger.com Want To Share My Profit (718 Views)

Is "BLOGGER.COM " Down On ? / 13 Advantages Of Blogger.com Over Other Blogging Platforms / I Want To Create Site Like Blogger.com. Would You Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Please! Blogger.com Want To Share My Profit by babanne(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2008
Hi everybody.few days ago, i added adsense code to my blog @ [url]http://oilandgasandbankingjobsnigeria..com/
[/url]. Before the site could allow the code to be added I was requested to allow Blogger.com to share from my earnings which i did. Should i have done that? must they share from my earnings?Was that the right procedure or i was being duped? pls if you know the right process let me know.
Re: Help! Please! Blogger.com Want To Share My Profit by SamMilla1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2008
I dont think there is anything wrong with that as they will be helping you with traffic.
meanwhile i suggest you dont pay much attention to your earnings for now.
you will be disappointed.
concentrate on developinng your blogs first.
and ask for help when u have one.
Re: Help! Please! Blogger.com Want To Share My Profit by babanne(m): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2008
sam mila your contributions are appreciated.but i dont they are helping with traffic.for about 2 weeks i only have page impression of 46 with very few clicks.
Re: Help! Please! Blogger.com Want To Share My Profit by denobleman(m): 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2008
Hello,

There's a popular saying that goes this way,"you get what you pay for''.So my dear worry not your head over what you are getting now.You need to start working to improve the traffic to your site don't wait untill some finds it on the blogger.com directory(yes that's how they help you with traffic)You must again know that adsence is meant to be passive income i.e money that comes to you while you are doing other things.

Go online and look for business opportunities that sooth your taste,a good starting info can be found at http://www.i-goldmine.com and other places online.

Hope that Helps

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help On Google Ad Sense / Experienced Web Designer Needed! / Opportunity For Highly Experienced Webmasters!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.