Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? (43322 Views)

Mario Balotelli Faces FA Investigation Over 'Racist' Instagram Post / The Most Abused Section In The History Of Nairaland / Balotteli Faces 4-match Ban For Stamp On Scott Parker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2009
DK,

I beg sef,
We nor even wan see you again. angry
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2009
BlueDiva:

I love french.
I wanna learn it properly but i'm too busy.

I understand.
My problem is writingit down properly.
its easy just master  Avoir and Être  tongue tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by tubabie(f): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2009
@BD
OK .

@Dayo
OK o we don hear una.
I should talk to that madam of yours to make u stop playing ur part in spamming the Mancs thread with spastic arguments grin

@Muki

Believe me its just those two verbs( Avoir and Etre) They gimme problems at times embarassed
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2009
i know how hard it is to master those grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2009
French seems so hard to write.
You have to know when to use masculine and feminine.
Homme and femme wahala.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2009
It just needs concentration grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2009
I'm wasting so much productivity time these dayz on NL.
Muki and co, i don run leave una for a while o.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by eyoniggar(m): 6:10am On Jan 01, 2010
BlueDiva:

I'm wasting so much productivity time these dayz on NL.
Muki and co, i don run leave una for a while o.

Diva TK care, pamper them Kids well o!!

Some nuccas talKing bout security for not posting their pics
some would even post and delete. Anyway every1 with his/her
insecurities of different Kinds.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2010
oya my guns . .V33333, Slim wey una faces grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by v3: 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2010
mukina2:

oya my guns . .V33333, Slim wey una faces grin
chk me profile tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2010
nothing dia jo angry

grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by ritchboy(m): 2:27am On Dec 27, 2010
How did this fly over my head? cheesy
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2010
why did you wake up this thread angry grin

oya post ya pinshure grin angry
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by ritchboy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2010
^^

Ladies first grin grin

In short just send every pic you've ever taken to my inbox! grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2010
all liars go to hell grin grin

you want me to post the pic of that bright red suit? the one you said u took at someone's wedding.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by ritchboy(m): 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2010
mukina2:

all liars go to hell grin grin

you want me to post the pic of that bright red suit? the one you said u took at someone's wedding.

Post it! grin grin

Wey ur pix? angry angry
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2010
my pic will be here for 5 mins only cheesy grin

watch
:-
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by ritchboy(m): 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2010
Liar Liar Pants On Fire grin grin grin

I no see norrin angry angry
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2010
something must be wrong with your browser angry angry
the pic is dia jor angry grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by ritchboy(m): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2010
I see it now!! shocked shocked grin grin

CHEI MY EYES!!!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2010
Good grin grin
am leaving it dia . .only people with special browsers can view it grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by v3: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2010
Thought this thread was dead
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by tubabie(f): 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2010
Wow this thread still dey alive?

@Muki
Na your face be this ? ; )
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by ritchboy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2010
mukina2:

Good grin grin
am leaving it dia . .only people with special browsers can view it grin grin

angry angry

If you want to see mine you'd have to PM me ur YIM and wire a few million $$$ to my offshore account tongue cheesy grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2010
tubabie:

Wow this thread still dey alive?

@Muki
Na your face be this ? ; )
hey smiley
been a while, hope u are good. smiley

ritchboy:

angry angry

If you want to see mine you'd have to PM me your YIM and wire a few million $$$ to my offshore account tongue cheesy grin
ole cheesy i already have the one of you in the red suit grin tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2010
Who awoke the dead horse?
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by ritchboy(m): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2010
Mukina2, Mukinatu, Mukinatwo, how many times i call you? angry angry

BlueDiva:

Who awoke the dead horse?

Hey BD, i've read some interesting things here about you and your pink Irish mask which i never had the privilege of seeing cheesy
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2010
ritchboy:

Hey BD, i've read some interesting things here about you and your pink Irish mask which i never had the privilege of seeing cheesy

Hmm. . .
Don't believe everything you read. wink
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Phate07(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2010

Nice one. cheesy cheesy

Oya i wan see more pixs. tongue angry
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2010
ritchboy:

hell's kitchen, hell's keechin, hell's kishin grin

how many times i call you? grin grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by ritchboy(m): 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2010
BlueDiva:

Hmm. . .
Don't believe everything you read. wink

Are you denying your rich Irish heritage? cheesy

mukina2:

hell's kitchen, hell's keechin, hell's kishin grin

how many times i call you? grin grin grin

Once angry grin grin

My inbox is still empty angry angry

If you dont send 'em to me, i'd have to come and TAKE it!!
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2010
Please come grin

we dey find houseboy since grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply)

Manchester United vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 30th September 2019 / Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United / Premier League 2019-2020 Fixtures Leaked Online 24 Hours Before Official Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.