Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Insourcing - First Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Insourcing - First Bank Test (4778 Views)

Insourcing Recruiting For 1stbank / Insourcing Limited Aptitude Test {urgent Help} / Insourcing Limited is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insourcing - First Bank Test by niya(m): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2008
How was the test Nairalanders?
Re: Insourcing - First Bank Test by kazeemu: 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2008
the exam was a bit technical, nobody expect that question, but we thank for everything. i wrote my mine at ibadan
Re: Insourcing - First Bank Test by DESKYC: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2008
Well the exam was okay, only that the question was brain cracking, but the same we give thanks to God Almighty. As we await the result.
Re: Insourcing - First Bank Test by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2008
well the test was not too bad, we give glory to the Almighty and hope for the best. meanwhile the rsults is expected to come out today as we were

advised to check our fones for text inviting for interview for successful candidates likely to take place, monday or tuesday.

good luck landers!!!
Re: Insourcing - First Bank Test by niya(m): 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2008
have they called anyone and where did u write urs?
Re: Insourcing - First Bank Test by Motunmi: 10:18am On Aug 25, 2008
I wrote mine in Ibadan and the exam was o.k for an average person.Pls what's their pass mark? and when should we expect the result?

Wishing every1 success.
Re: Insourcing - First Bank Test by angel21(f): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2008
[b]Hello house, I wrote Frist Bank test on saturday too in Abuja. Interestlly i was send a text massage today to attend interview on wednesday being 27th of this month. I wish u all the best one Love. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Insourcing - First Bank Test by Motunmi: 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2008
Good day Angel, I can see you're online.pls can we talk on the messanger as regards the First bank issue.My address is opeyemi.grace@yahoo.com.expecting you
Re: Insourcing - First Bank Test by DESKYC: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2008
Angel, l you saw of what you saying, or that you want to pull our legs.
Re: Insourcing - First Bank Test by menix(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2008
DE SKYC:

Angel, l you saw of what you saying, or that you want to pull our legs.

Hmmm, Nigerian Bankers in the making,
Re: Insourcing - First Bank Test by niya(m): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2008
its true oh. i was invited for today
Re: Insourcing - First Bank Test by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2008
Re: Insourcing - First Bank Test by Motunmi: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2008
pls,niya and shiloh where did you write yours?
Re: Insourcing - First Bank Test by CHUKWUKAHE: 9:56am On Aug 26, 2008
It is true they have started calling for the interview today. those that wrote in Bnin will attend their interview at firstbank apkakppava benin branch. Please how is their pay like for OND holders ?
Re: Insourcing - First Bank Test by Motunmi: 10:19am On Aug 26, 2008
If you write your test in Ibadan and you have been called for an interview,please signify cos I've not heard that actually happened to anyone .
Re: Insourcing - First Bank Test by kazeemu: 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2008
i did interview at ibadan, and i have not got any info. are they start sending sms? pls, let me know!

(1) (Reply)

Find a SIWES Placement with Wintern / Brisin Applicants Whatsapp Group. / Page Financials Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.